Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

You made the claim that the Labor and Liberal parties of Australia (and the members of those parties) dont care about Australians and are only in it for themselves.

They've been the ones running the country for the better part of the past 100 years, or more or less since the country was formed.

The country has among the highest standards of living, political stability, quality of life etc in all of recorded human history.

The actual reality of the country you live in doesnt match your central claim.

If you want to see a country where the guys running the show don't give a **** about their people, and are only in it for themselves, pick a country in Africa.

Contrast it with Australia.
The answer to the above is globalism. You can't compare Australia now with what Australia was in the 80's or even the 90's. Australian politics was killed post-Howard. With substantial inflation and global opportunities you would have to be either an angel with no self interest or a moron with only self interest to be a politician in Australia. There are tens of thousands of jobs in Australia and throughout the world that pay better and are easier / less risk than being a politician in Australia in the 21st century. So the only politicians we have are crooks, influenced by foreign and domestic bribes, or morons who couldn't contemplate sound economic, health, energy or foreign policy if you gave them unlimited resources.

The answer to the above is globalism. You can't compare Australia now with what Australia was in the 80's or even the 90's.

I can compare things in the 80's to now, and now is clearly far better.

There are tens of thousands of jobs in Australia and throughout the world that pay better and are easier / less risk than being a politician in Australia in the 21st century.

Yeah. Which is why I laugh when I hear people argue ''Politicians get paid too much money.''

Most Pollies are in well paying jobs that they have to leave to enter politics (usually in business or law), with their jobs up for grabs every few years via elections.

The PM of Australia earns 580k per year.

The CEO of QANTAS earns 5.17 million per year.

So the only politicians we have are crooks, influenced by foreign and domestic bribes, or morons who couldn't contemplate sound economic, health, energy or foreign policy if you gave them unlimited resources.

I love watching you support the 'pyramid' of our social hierarchy while at the same time bitching about the politicians and billionaires that sit at the top of the pyramid or our social hierarchy, and only got there because of how the pyramid (that you support) works.

The fact you totally fail to see the disconnect in your logic astounds me.

Stop supporting the very hierarchal system that enables billionaires to do what they want in the first place. You're never getting a seat at their table, so why support the system that enables them, particularly when you seem to oppose the lot of them and how they got there?

You're the first one to support right wing parties, tax cuts for the wealthy, deregulation, abolishment of support for the poor etc.

It's utterly hilarious. You're doing the work of the very people you loathe for them.

FlowersByIrene Werewolf skipper kelly

I have Arab friends and they won't shop at Jewish owned stores and generally are highly racist against Jews.

I'll add context just in case it's not clear.
If he'd said Israel or Israelis, it's a different conversation. But even then, attacking Israelis for the actions of the government is like hating all Russians because of Putin.
Especially considering the conversation was around Israel, not Jews, and fbi goes on to list other tropes in that post to say that it's the 'LEFT' who are racist...

The idea that because a friend is Arab(??), that it's ok for them to be openly highly racist is also just a racist trope against 'Arabs'...

I'm happy to expand on this, or explain more.

Are any of you able to explain your view of it to me?

FlowersByIrene Werewolf skipper kelly

I'll add context just in case it's not clear.
If he'd said Israel or Israelis, it's a different conversation. But even then, attacking Israelis for the actions of the government is like hating all Russians because of Putin.
Especially considering the conversation was around Israel, not Jews, and fbi goes on to list other tropes in that post to say that it's the 'LEFT' who are racist...

The idea that because a friend is Arab(??), that it's ok for them to be openly highly racist is also just a racist trope against 'Arabs'...

I'm happy to expand on this, or explain more.

Are any of you able to explain your view of it to me?
No where did i say that this was fine, and its something that I consider to be racist and terrible. The point is, I would hazard to guess, no I know, that this view is shared by the vast majority of Arabs. If you have Arab friends, they are racist against Jews. It's just something you have to be conscious of when dicussing these issues. Both sides despise each other, ethnically, on standards that we in the West cannot comprehend.

No where did i say that this was fine, and its something that I consider to be racist and terrible. The point is, I would hazard to guess, no I know, that this view is shared by the vast majority of Arabs. If you have Arab friends, they are racist against Jews. It's just something you have to be conscious of when dicussing these issues. Both sides despise each other, ethnically, on standards that we in the West cannot comprehend.
Are you talking about Australians with Arab or Jewish heritage? Or like, Palestinians in the West Bank and Israelis?

Because it just isn't true to say that the vast majority of Jews and Arabs hate each other in Australia.

Are you talking about Australians with Arab or Jewish heritage? Or like, Palestinians in the West Bank and Israelis?

Because it just isn't true to say that the vast majority of Jews and Arabs hate each other in Australia.
My personal experience are with those who are migrants from Palestine / Jordan and the first generation of their descendants. They do not associate with and are actively hateful of anything linked to Israel and that "link" pretty easily just includes Jews in general. Certainly any Jew who was in any was supportive of Israel even if not being Israeli. And from my understanding, this is not an uncommon view.

My personal experience are with those who are migrants from Palestine / Jordan and the first generation of their descendants. They do not associate with and are actively hateful of anything linked to Israel and that "link" pretty easily just includes Jews in general. Certainly any Jew who was in any was supportive of Israel even if not being Israeli. And from my understanding, this is not an uncommon view.
Maybe we have similar experiences.
People I've known who are first generation and migrants, refuges, do have a hatred for Israel, and for people who support Israel's actions, especially in the West Bank.
But they don't hate Jews just because they're Jewish. They hate Israelis, and hate non-Jewish people who support Israel's encroachment almost as much as they hate Israelis.

Could it be fair to suggest that it's not unusual for a person with that background to be racist and have a general hatred towards Jews. While also saying that overall it's a hatred for Israel and Israelis, rather than a hatred of all Jews?

Maybe we have similar experiences.
People I've known who are first generation and migrants, refuges, do have a hatred for Israel, and for people who support Israel's actions, especially in the West Bank.
But they don't hate Jews just because they're Jewish. They hate Israelis, and hate non-Jewish people who support Israel's encroachment almost as much as they hate Israelis.

Could it be fair to suggest that it's not unusual for a person with that background to be racist and have a general hatred towards Jews. While also saying that overall it's a hatred for Israel and Israelis, rather than a hatred of all Jews?
I'm not saying there is anything unfair about it and didn't bring it up in that context. I brought it up in response to people saying that there is not anti-semitic / anti-Israeli sentiment in this debate. As i've said before. I couldn't really care about the Middle East at all. It as a whole, including Israel, is a backward place that doesn't align with my moral and ethical standards. I just don't like arguments that one side is a martyrd angel capable of no flaws.

But this is the WEF thread, so probably best to leave it at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw, this is a conspiracy theory thread on a Conspiracy Theory board. It isn’t a prediction thread.

But don't you at least understand how ridiculous this looks? I'll paraphrase you for clarity "ignore the last time I went with Chicken Little hysteria and was wrong, you have to respect this round of Chicken Little hysteria".

Do you hear yourself?

For the love of God read the above sentence you wrote, and and stop and think.
What’s happening at the Olympics Mal in regards to the food supplied to the athletes? The Americans are clearing out from the Athletes Village because the meat supplies are virtually nonexistent.

What’s happening at the Olympics Mal in regards to the food supplied to the athletes? The Americans are clearing out from the Athletes Village because the meat supplies are virtually nonexistent.

It's not due to any meat shortage, you clown. The vegan food stuff is simply a virtue-signalling policy decision by the French.

I’m not talking about the vax here. This will be caused by deliberately sabotaging the food supply and forcing people to eat bugs. Not to mention other methods as well as spraying poisons on us from above.
Vegan actually you smartarse
So how do the Olympics serving vegan food advance the WEF agenda to get people eating bugs, which as fast as I know is not part of a standard vegan diet?

Vegan actually you smartarse

So your point about the lack of meat at the Olympics is totally irrelevant to your previous (braindead) point about the WEF forcing people to eat bugs. Why even post about the Olympics food?

At least try and keep your conspiracy theories consistent.

The irony of asking about an "eating bugs" conspiracy and only hearing crickets in response...

Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back