Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who bought that Horne Francis no1 draft pick jersey and pack from the club deserved to be invited to a special event by the club to burn it in a campfire and then refunded or given a top shop voucher
I have 3 perhaps a bonfire lol

I have 3 perhaps a bonfire lol

Now that would be a wonderful thing for the club to do for us poor saps who fell for the “I’m sleeping in my Norf jumper and am loyal as ****” routine.

Imagine if they actually did this, what a gesture by the club so we could buy some sweet merch OR they could just do a 1 for 1 exchange for a signed Cheezel jumper for us all…

Now there is a thought..

I have a signed match worn Trent Dumont guernsey. My friend got it for one of my birthdays as a joke

So..
the club went on a big marketing spend and produced a whole bunch of JHF merchandise in 2022.
#6 everywhere. JHF everywhere.
And the plan was to launch this in Spring 2022 in the lead up to Christmas.

Before any of it went online that piece of shit requested a trade.

As of April this year, much of the stock was still packed away destined for the tip.

We're talking value terms in the hundreds of thousands worth of items.

Eventually he will play at Marvel and cop his right whack.

So..
the club went on a big marketing spend and produced a whole bunch of JHF merchandise in 2022.
#6 everywhere. JHF everywhere.
And the plan was to launch this in Spring 2022 in the lead up to Christmas.

Before any of it went online that piece of shit requested a trade.

As of April this year, much of the stock was still packed away destined for the tip.

We're talking value terms in the hundreds of thousands worth of items.

Eventually he will play at Marvel and cop his right whack.
what sort of merchandise is it?
could always stick pictures of wardlaw over jhf on the tshirts.
something along the lines of the tshirt below as an example. IMG_6791.jpeg

what sort of merchandise is it?
could always stick pictures of wardlaw over jhf on the tshirts.
something along the lines of the tshirt below as an example.View attachment 2094692
Jumpers, badges, tees.
He was the first number one draft pick we ever had.

All pissed down the drain. None of it is salvageable.

Jumpers, badges, tees.
He was the first number one draft pick we ever had.

All pissed down the drain. None of it is salvageable.
On the next shipping container to the western Horn of Africa to partner with the ‘98 NMFC Premiers tshirts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a keyring that was a 3D model of the bounding roo pictured. Made out of hard plastic, it was too big to put in your pocket and heavy enough to damage the ignition of a Ford cortina.View attachment 2094733

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds like the Members key rings with the sharp edges at the top of the Shield. Unusable because they cut fabric or cut into yourself at the wrong angle

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back