Worst players in your initial starting lineup

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thought we could take this opportunity us to vent some frustration at some of the stupid mistakes made with our starting lineups.

For me, my most idiotic were certainly:-

Hurn
Headland
Buckley
SDT

Added to underperforming big guns of:-

Pav
BJ
JB
Bowden

It has not been a good start to the year.

jeff white hasnt been bad lately at all? mine would be jones, dyson, ottens

but these three have already been traded to cox, hayes and wonna
I think he means Jesse White from Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis Cloke and Jason Gram have been very mediocre, and have had to wear Andrew Mackie being out injured. The Kangaroos refusal to play their youngsters like Lachlan Hansen, Scott Thompson (75 in Rd 1 in SC, dropped like a hot spud after that!:mad:) and a AFL prospectus led selection of Levi Greening saw me very short in the backline.

Was annoyed at St.Kilda refusing to use Armitage but he made it worthwhile with a 118. Chappy's last two weeks have been poor for him, but most Cats have been great, including Hawkins.

My bad choices:

Meesen - wasted cash.
Jetta - should have started a rookie.
L Hansen - crap rookie back, but not many other real options.
Proud - as above
J Brown - struggling for form/scores.

But thats about it. Pretty happy overall with my squad.

Schammer and Dyson battle this one out, thankfully they are both history now as far as my teams concerned.
Notable let downs include (on the bench) Hansen, Meesen and Hampson and (Big guns) Brown, Pav and to some extent Milburn.

Schammer and Dyson battle this one out, thankfully they are both history now as far as my teams concerned.
Notable let downs include (on the bench) Hansen, Meesen and Hampson and (Big guns) Brown, Pav and to some extent Milburn.

How is Pav a let down? Has average near on 90 points a game except last week with his 50. Sure I'd like to have seen him crack the hundreds, but 90 is very respectable - if only every player I had could do the same week in week out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst players in your initial starting lineup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back