hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
Thats my laugh for the day:D

I still can't understand how people can whinge about Dyson...? He's a cheap midfeilder, playing 10-20% over his average and making money. What do people expect from him?

To answer the question, Hurn for me. I was expecting him to play more of a running role out of half back, but it's just not happening. He might have done better had the Eagles done better, but he's long gone now for me.

Gram has been really under performing for me. Got sucked in by his NAB cup GF game.

Dysons been hot and cold but been ok for his price.

Had Wood for a few weeks, thank god i traded him for Simmonds.

Having to start Tippett because Gambles been out hurts aswell.

Arghh

I cant believe I was stupid enough to pick Travis Cloke thinking he would improve on last year. :thumbsdown:

He is gone for Franklin or Riewoldt this week.

Bowden - still may not be a bad choice long term.

Never pick a North Melbourne Rookie!
SD Thompson
L Hansen

J. Brown - Like bowden.

Lucas - Down and out in week one.
Hampson - Thought I was playing it smarter by spending the extra cash to get a more seasoned ruckman, silly mistake there.
Meesan - I still think he will come good sometime soon.

C.Wood.

Replaced him with Simmonds after the second round.

I also had Hartlett starting as 7th back, who has not come back since being rubbed out for 2 weeks in round 1. This has forced me to have Brown as 7th forward (coming from off the bench) since round 2. (he is always guaranteed a game, but will only ever get 30-40 points!)

Scary part is I've got him as well and he couldn't even make the list. At least he's made 35K.

I still can't understand how people can whinge about Dyson...? He's a cheap midfeilder, playing 10-20% over his average and making money. What do people expect from him?

Yep. The only reason why he stays in my team ahead of Jones.

I also learnt my lesson about Nth Melbourne rookies last year. I like to call it "The David Trotter Lesson".

This year for me it was:

a) Byron Schammer - can't believe I fell for that one.
b) David Mundy - speaking of ones I can't believe I fell for..
c) Ricky Petterd - umm yeah how was I supposed to know he'd only get one game in a side that crap?
d) John Meesen - has anyone actually seen this guy? Does he exist?
e) Ricky Dyson - at least he's making cash *sigh*
f) Nathan Jones - why the hell did I pick so many Demons???

Still, 6/30 aint that bad. I'm not complaining (much) but I'm certainly taking the old crystal ball in for a service.

EDIT: Never thought I'd hear so many guys complaining about having Wood.

I cant believe I was stupid enough to pick Travis Cloke thinking he would improve on last year. :thumbsdown:

He is gone for Franklin or Riewoldt this week.

I picked him but will keep him for the dons game atleast and hopefully get enough money to upgrade a K.Tippett or R.Gamble to Riewoldt i also have Rioli but i feel he has planty more money to make and could be a 280 - 290 k player downgraded to a Valanti in 3 or 4 weeks time. which would earn me 200-220 k.

T.Cloke played shit early last year then finished good and he loves playing against the dons with an avg of 19 disposals 15 kicks, 12 marks 2 goals and 3 behinds a game against them last year. He avg 114.5 dt points against them last year and polled brownlow votes in both games against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Tredrea was going to come back and earn a bit of cashish whilst putting in some reasonable scores, and it looked the goods after the first 2 rounds but has since capitulated. Still expecting a big game from soon him however, so for people who have him maybe stick with him for a couple more weeks. Also in 2 weeks time Port play the Bombers and I can't remember a game where he didn't tear us apart!

Other notable mistakes:
Hurn (fatal decision)
Nicoski (expected more)
Meesen (may have wasted 20k here)
Hampson (expected him to be number 1 ruck at Carlton, is yet to deliver though will be patient)

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst players in your initial starting lineup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back