Worst team - players 50 games+

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan McMahon???:confused: Have you watched him at all in the last 2 years??? Did u see him last week???:confused:

And Lance Whitnall and Jason Johnson have both had great careers

H2F has an uncunny ability to make little or no sense all of the time.

His dishonest attempt at a 'worst team' is laughable, he has not only failed to include more than 2 players from arguably the worst team of the past decade - Hawthorn - but he was stupid enough to name about 10 players who would be in their best 25.

JJohnson >>> Vandenburg
Peverill >>> Sewell
Ottens >>> Taylor
Whitnall >>> Boyle
Ling >>> Ladson
McMahon >>> Young
Tenace >>> Osborne

etc, etc, etc

What is the worst team you can make up with players in the AFL currently on a list and having played over 50 games... I'll start but this one will need lots of help...

Keplar Bradley............Shannon Watt...............Josh Hunt
Nathan Lonie.............Lance Whitnall.............Graham Polack
Tim Clarke.............Richard Vandenberg..........Jordan McMahon
Henry Playfair.............Brad Miller..................Leigh Harding
Ian Perrie..................Brad Ottens................Kane Tenace

Rucks
Cameron Cloke
Cameron Ling
Jason Johnson

Bench: (How bad must you be?)
Michael Gardiner
Ray Hall
Simon Godfrey
Andrew Krakouer

Emergency: (THE WORST 4)
Josh Wooden
Trent Knobel
Ben Holland
Damian Peverill

I would've thought McMahon is a pretty handy player, & Miller probably isn't bad enough to be here either

Jordan McMahon:eek:

Was the second most consistent footballer last year according to AFL player rankings. Played 22 games and averages 77 points per game. Lowest was 47, and that was very rare.

I know you feel obliged to put a bulldogs player in, so it seems fair. But not Jordy you twit. Try Street or Power, maybe even Brad Johnson, he's pretty crappy:D

P.S Did you see Jordy rip Geelong a new arse hole last week?

H2F has an uncunny ability to make little or no sense all of the time.

His dishonest attempt at a 'worst team' is laughable, he has not only failed to include more than 2 players from arguably the worst team of the past decade - Hawthorn - but he was stupid enough to name about 10 players who would be in their best 25.

JJohnson >>> Vandenburg
Peverill >>> Sewell
Ottens >>> Taylor
Whitnall >>> Boyle
Ling >>> Ladson
McMahon >>> Young
Tenace >>> Osborne

etc, etc, etc

You aren't the smartest cookie in the world, read the thread title,
Worst team - players 50 games +

The only player you named there that was over 50 games for Hawthorn was Vandenburg you ignorant twit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the worst team you can make up with players in the AFL currently on a list and having played over 50 games... I'll start but this one will need lots of help...

Keplar Bradley............Shannon Watt...............Josh Hunt
Nathan Lonie.............Lance Whitnall.............Graham Polack
Tim Clarke.............Richard Vandenberg..........Jordan McMahon
Henry Playfair.............Brad Miller..................Leigh Harding
Ian Perrie..................Brad Ottens................Kane Tenace

Rucks
Cameron Cloke
Cameron Ling
Jason Johnson

Bench: (How bad must you be?)
Michael Gardiner
Ray Hall
Simon Godfrey
Andrew Krakouer

Emergency: (THE WORST 4)
Josh Wooden
Trent Knobel
Ben Holland
Damian Peverill
On a positive note you at least included a couple of Hawks. The problem was you set the bar too high. Make it under 50 and you may have had a few more contenders. :p

no fear by end of next season he can easily put 99% of the hawks lineu in there

Impossible, the bombers will field more players on the worst list. :D Hope sheeds gets a three year extension as coach. And what is a "lineu" or do you mean "lineup" MrMyspace?

Jordan McMahon:eek:

Was the second most consistent footballer last year according to AFL player rankings. Played 22 games and averages 77 points per game. Lowest was 47, and that was very rare.

I know you feel obliged to put a bulldogs player in, so it seems fair. But not Jordy you twit. Try Street or Power, maybe even Brad Johnson, he's pretty crappy:D

P.S Did you see Jordy rip Geelong a new arse hole last week?

When you do these things your bound to get a few wrong. I have been tainted with McMahon over seeing his gutless sidestepping and shadow ducking early in his career.

If he has 30 possessions I would still count is less than 10 from a tough player like Hodge or Mitchell ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst team - players 50 games+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back