Bumped Worst Tiger Player Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the kind words Peterbuch74 (Big Pete). 13 years on since my Richmond days and I still don't think I am as heavy as Richard LOUNDER in his prime :)

P.S R.WALLS did such a wonderful job at Tigerland...

-SLATTS.

Easy.... Ben Holland:thumbsdown:,and the fact that he tried to sue us for loss of icome etc,etc, makes it almost comical.

Rolfe another dud.
Michael Rolfe. Played a couple of good games. Was quickest on the list over 100 m, quicker than Geoff Ablett who won the GF sprint for us. Used to pinch his teamates gear at training and flog it off around uni. :D
Ended up at Footscray.

Todd menegola
Mark McQueen
Robert Shaeffer (the pen)
Dan Foley
Robert Powell
Steven Sziller
Wayne Hernaman
Mark Eustice(Useless)
Bob Heard
Wayne Peters
Noel Mugavin
Peter Mccormack (Washed up)
Ross Brewer
Ewan Thompson
Daniel Sipthorp
Kyle Archibald
Justin Blumfield (Washed up)
Simon Eishold
Aaron James
Peter Keays

Ahhhh so many memories. Wayne Peters was cruelled by knee injuries. Was a handy footballer.
Ezra Poyas
Anthony Banik (just for the pure expectations that were on him).

LMAO...ahhh the silly season is upon us again.

Some stand out names here....and we all know that we have had plethora of duds that have pulled on the yellow and black....but after careful consideration...Ben Marsh wins the yellow and black dud of the century award. Its quite astonishing how a player who seemed to have an ounce of some kind of talent at one club goes to another and looks like a tourist from another country that had never seen a football. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen any of the duds of early 90s and 80s, being very young around that time.

My vote is for Mark Dragicevic.

You should have kept to what you know then, Draga was a shining light in a dark time, albeit briefly. Could have gone on to be a star if it wasnt for the injuries.

Haven't seen any of the duds of early 90s and 80s, being very young around that time.

My vote is for Mark Dragicevic.
Worst post ever. Dragga was a good player, cruelled by two knee injuries. Smart footballer with great skills and excellent goal sense. Seriously, get a clue.

Ezra Poyas was the first one that came to mind, I remember his debut game or one of his early ones at least against North on a Friday night, the commentators hyped him up, I believe they even interviewed his dad... he played a stinker, 8 more then went the the demons.

David Bourke, Ash Blurton (apart from debut), Clinton King, Adam Houlihan, Craig Biddiscome were all under average players for us

Ezra Poyas was the first one that came to mind, I remember his debut game or one of his early ones at least against North on a Friday night, the commentators hyped him up, I believe they even interviewed his dad... he played a stinker, 8 more then went the the demons.

David Bourke, Ash Blurton (apart from debut), Clinton King, Adam Houlihan, Craig Biddiscome were all under average players for us

Although much maligned by all over their tiger careers, all of them were far from being classed as duds and in the worst player debate..all of them at various times, played some good games for the tigers. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Worst Tiger Player Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back