wot do you look for in a member of the oposite sex?

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy

Debutant
Jun 17, 2001
well wot do you look for? not physically but personality wise.

i look for brains, happiness, tolerance and kindness.

Wot (sorry what) do you look for?

My taste in women is pretty complicated. Its a combination of looks and personality. I love long hair ... big on the eyes ... and someone i can hold a conversation with. Someone with a sense of humour and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Someone who likes to go out ... but equally enjoys staying at home watchin movies on the couch.

I guess thats only the tip of the iceberg. I usually "grow" to like someone. I have a tendency to pick up on the little things.

Just someone who i 'enjoy' spending time with and not because i feel i 'have to'. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I don't look for anything particular just sweetness and all that. Mostly it depends on how a guys personality goes with mine and if we get on. Because they might have a great personality but both together might clash so like that sort of.

OK, here goes. This will be more of a dream-girl segment.

The ability to talk football is important
Goofiness and grace (the combination of them) I find disarming
Not a shouty person.
Self-motivated, because I won't be any good at helping out there.
A good singing voice or musical talent would be superb.
A pleasant or funny laugh and smile
I like someone that will call me out when I'm bluffing.
Someone that likes to talk and is interesting to listen to; I'm a great listener.
Patience with my many character flaws.
The understanding that the more I'm nagged, the less likely I am to do something (see above character flaws)
Likes to sleep in.
Appreciates my awesome taste in music - haha.
Agrees that we don't want to live in each others pockets constantly and actually means it.
Likes the cold.
Wants to travel.

That'll do me.

Originally posted by Howdy
well wot do you look for? not physically but personality wise.

i look for brains, happiness, tolerance and kindness.

Wot (sorry what) do you look for?

What do I look for in a woman? My 19 inch penis, that's what.

Gee, I'm a complicated person, so I guess high on the list would be understanding. They have to be honest, really honest. Genuine, I don't like fakes. Genuinly nice and warm, and caring. They can't be a giggling bimbo, they need to be able to hold a conversation for more than five minutes, and intellect would have some say I suppose. Above all perhaps, a great sense of humour. You need to be able to laugh at yourself, and know when to be serious and when to be funny. :) You have to have respect for yourself and me, as well as others. I also like ambition, but that wouldn't be a must. Footy? Yeah, it'd be cool, but as long as they could stand my obsession for sport, I'd be happy. It helps if they like good music too. ;)

Like Adrian, I pick up on little things, lil' laughs, eyes, certain cute actions - I just find lil' cute things very attractive. :cool:

It may seem like a long list, but I'd think that most of that goes without saying. Basically a good person. :)

Now if I could actually find one... :(

The Hitman

Remove this Banner Ad

wot do you look for in a member of the oposite sex?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back