Remove this Banner Ad

The Press

Team Captain
Sep 30, 2010
your wifes bed
AFL Club
Collingwood
Carlton

What if your team cheated to win flags,tanked to get high draft picks,rorted the salary cap to get the best player(at the time) in the comp....

Well a few years on,if this was your team,would you feel robbed,embarrassed,or just a plain tool?

No success,no really good players(please dont bring murphy or gibbs up,both soft and overrated)so how would you feel?

I think its the knowledge that their current pres banged a trans is what makes carlton folk proud about the club.

Eddy_McGuire.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton

What if your team cheated to win flags,tanked to get high draft picks,rorted the salary cap to get the best player(at the time) in the comp....

Well a few years on,if this was your team,would you feel robbed,embarrassed,or just a plain tool?

No success,no really good players(please dont bring murphy or gibbs up,both soft and overrated)so how would you feel?

An attempt to bring the thread back on topic

I would not be proud if my team cheated or tanked, I can safely say Geelong never has done either of these things.

Although we have had a great run of late, and then been betrayed and lied to by two stalwarts of the club, I am proud that the club has turned the other cheek and gotten on with business... proud to say Geelong is a classy, no cheating club that has moral fibre even if weak dogs in the ranks haven't had the required spine to be truthful.

I would spew if Geelong ever purposefully threw a match like we have seen in recent years from tanking clubs

Well I feel great about the upcoming season.

How do you feel that you need to make a thread about belittling Carlton? Scared, petrified, terrified, shitting brix?

Unlike you flogs he has something to drink to,not drown his sorrows.....
He is the only Collingwood supporter that can afford to drink all year round though. You other scum can only do it once a fortnight before your 'wealth' is blown.
How's the internet cafe brah?

I would not be proud if my team cheated or tanked, I can safely say Geelong never has done either of these things.

Although we have had a great run of late, and then been betrayed and lied to by two stalwarts of the club, I am proud that the club has turned the other cheek and gotten on with business... proud to say Geelong is a classy, no cheating club that has moral fibre even if weak dogs in the ranks haven't had the required spine to be truthful.

I would spew if Geelong ever purposefully threw a match like we have seen in recent years from tanking clubs
Great post tylerd,my point to a tee,just said better.....

Well I feel great about the upcoming season.

How do you feel that you need to make a thread about belittling Carlton? Scared, petrified, terrified, shitting brix?
Yeah:rolleyes:
2 10 goal smashings in our last 2 meetings,sorry who's Scared,petrified,terrified,shitting bricks(as spelling is a big issue in the bay)

Totally agree, anything these clubs will achieve in the next few years will have an asterisk next to it.
drink drive though,so would get a gig at your mob
Just as dangerous as doing 40 km/h over the limit.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...he-was-suspended/story-e6frf9io-1225844972140

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you be happy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back