WRFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Big win by Parkside, what’s happening at Pt Cook ?
Have a lot of injuries at moment & had 6 kids in team today that normally play U18’s. No depth in Ressies.
Having said that, I believe the biggest issue is that coach is to interested in his ‘boxing career’ rather than coaching football and has lost many of the players

Have a lot of injuries at moment & had 6 kids in team today that normally play U18’s. No depth in Ressies.
Having said that, I believe the biggest issue is that coach is to interested in his ‘boxing career’ rather than coaching football and has lost many of the players
Heard that too Trucka, players not happy with his coaching either.

Thats sad to hear, especially after such a great year last year.

Fair enough PB, any idea what's gone wrong at Saltwater?
Injury list is extensive and they're probably lacking continuity because of it. Hard to gel especially with new players in the team and necessity forcing players into different positions. Burton going down is a huge loss and I think there are a couple of others now going overseas for a few weeks. Wonder how many other clubs are losing players to the European summer?

Every club has injuries but the closeness of this comp and a lack of depth at most clubs means that injuries even to a couple of key players could be the difference between a finals spot and an early Mad Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back