WRFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lebanese Adonis to Point Cook,
What a massive get for the bulldogs..

Steven Kennedy looks to be set to reunite with “ the Ghaz “.
Rumours also circulating on Patrick Rose to return with the king.
More to come in the following weeks.

Huge news!

Watch this space, I hear Sean Tighe is one to watch here too.

The era where Spotty played Port Colts 3 years in a row at Werribee was some of the best atmosphere you’d find at any level of footy. Packed crowds, close games of footy and also some huge blews in the crowd that spilled over onto the playing field one year
Have sold mid strength beer ever since

Wow Hoppers do it again. The Wyndham derby Werribee Districts v Hoppers Crossing. I feel like the rivalry between the two suburbs has lost a bit of its status in the last few years with the Wyndham area growing and additional footy clubs entering the area but I’m hoping this is as big as it would have been 15-20 years ago had it occurred.

Wow Hoppers do it again. The Wyndham derby Werribee Districts v Hoppers Crossing. I feel like the rivalry between the two suburbs has lost a bit of its status in the last few years with the Wyndham area growing and additional footy clubs entering the area but I’m hoping this is as big as it would have been 15-20 years ago had it occurred.

Hopefully the game is in Werribee, will be huge in the suburb.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's still the "big" Wyndham derby despite the number of clubs in the area, although the "battle of 3030" (PCC v PC) is getting close now that they're playing in the same division.

Hoping for good footy weather and a good footy match next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking to a few old Altona players and they mentioned that Ghazi didn’t make many friends after his time there. Ironically he forced out a youngster at the time who moved to Point Cook and has been a key feature in their senior side ever since the move.

I wouldn’t expect any Altona reunion at Point Cook anytime soon
Gee wiz that would be massive.
I’m sure Ghaz will be trying to get the old crew back together!
Altona reunion at the bulldogs.

CS must be kicking themselves again...
2022 was bad enough after going out in straight sets after being 17-1. Missing out on a grand final in extra time, then getting pumped the week later must sting.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back