Newport
Parkside

Wyndhamvale
Glenorden
West Footscray

The grass

Albion

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not far off… swap west and Albion for me, Parkside 2nd..

It appears PCC is having issues again calculating player points.
Recruit 1 - recruited this year. Not a junior from the club but put down as a 1 point player
Recruit 2 - recruited this year. Not a junior, 3 clubs in 3 years put down as a 2 pointer.
Recruit 3 - recruited this year. Not a junior from the club. Put down as a 1 point player
Recruit 4 - played one full season at the club, not a junior. Put down as a 1 point player.

From I can work out at least 8 points missing off TPP on saturdays game. Would not be surprised they have played over their points.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Recruit 1 - recruited this year. Not a junior from the club but put down as a 1 point player
Recruit 2 - recruited this year. Not a junior, 3 clubs in 3 years put down as a 2 pointer.
Recruit 3 - recruited this year. Not a junior from the club. Put down as a 1 point player
Recruit 4 - played one full season at the club, not a junior. Put down as a 1 point player.

From I can work out at least 8 points missing off TPP on saturdays game. Would not be surprised they have played over their points.

One of the 1 pointers should be 4, but then they've also got a 2 pointer who should be a 1. Need to go through the lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see what happens, if anything. Appears there is one player that has come from a Div 1 team, played more senior than reserves games in past 3 years and not a junior that is listed as 1 point, should be 4. Also looks like there maybe a couple of others that have come from a premier league club and they haven't added the additional point, I could be wrong.

Will be interesting to see what happens, if anything. Appears there is one player that has come from a Div 1 team, played more senior than reserves games in past 3 years and not a junior that is listed as 1 point, should be 4. Also looks like there maybe a couple of others that have come from a premier league club and they haven't added the additional point, I could be wrong.
I am seeing the same as well. Understand if they get a player wrong, but to have 5-6 that dont look right something is going on there.

Wyndhamvale up 25 points v Parkside at 3/4 time in R1 before falling in a hole and then clobbered by PCC. Was there fallout from that last quarter in R1?

Already, to me, D2 looks the most interesting division in the league.
Div 2 will be a very even division We will not know till mid season to find out who will be up there or not. PCC and Parkside look the teams to beat so far but its a long season

Yeah Jobling is a gun. Manages to kick bags even though they hardly get the ball to him and when they do he has 2-3 players on him. Hate to see where they would be without him.

Watched the point cook Newport game today and geez point cook look the real deal. Some quality in that team.

Probably didn’t affect the scoreline that much but the standard of umpiring was deplorable. Could swear pcfc had 8 freebies from the goal square but credit to them they looked slick. Think they’re the ones to beat this year

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back