WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think Braybrook is a great ground to watch the divisions marquee game, however in saying that, braybrooks volunteers did a ripper job, it was the same faces each week. So well done to them.. looks like the
Council needs to get in and help out the local clubs with facilities . I am not in to bashing umpires, but the one with the glasses, man he tried his best to be noticed in the game.. it was a bloody hard fought out game with lots of strong tackles.. I was standing near the club room, and the older Albion crowd weren’t match different.. they tried it on the Sunshine supporters too.. felt like old fdfl days. I thought Cravino for sunshine was good, sunshine captain O’keefe won the medal, also no 12. Would have been a big night at the Kangaroos. Bench definitely gave it his all, Cavanagh was underdone and didn’t make much impact.. heard a few Albion people not happy about him taking someone’s spot seeing he hadn’t played for 6-8 weeks. Risky with the weather prediction.. 9 always has a spark
Apparently a good Albion player was dropped for him and played Reserves..even the Sunshine ressies were shocked to see him playing against them.

Some Albion supporters love to bag opposition players and they show no mercy..they love to bag and now they can say what they want..

Good luck to Sunshine..the better TEAM won

I don’t think Braybrook is a great ground to watch the divisions marquee game, however in saying that, braybrooks volunteers did a ripper job, it was the same faces each week. So well done to them.. looks like the
Council needs to get in and help out the local clubs with facilities . I am not in to bashing umpires, but the one with the glasses, man he tried his best to be noticed in the game.. it was a bloody hard fought out game with lots of strong tackles.. I was standing near the club room, and the older Albion crowd weren’t match different.. they tried it on the Sunshine supporters too.. felt like old fdfl days. I thought Cravino for sunshine was good, sunshine captain O’keefe won the medal, also no 12. Would have been a big night at the Kangaroos. Bench definitely gave it his all, Cavanagh was underdone and didn’t make much impact.. heard a few Albion people not happy about him taking someone’s spot seeing he hadn’t played for 6-8 weeks. Risky with the weather prediction.. 9 always has a spark

Apparently a good Albion player was dropped for him and played Reserves..even the Sunshine ressies were shocked to see him playing against them.

Some Albion supporters love to bag opposition players and they show no mercy..they love to bag and now they can say what they want..

Good luck to Sunshine..the better TEAM won

That crew of Albion supporters are at every game giving shit to the opposition and generally trying to intimidate anyone in the vicinity of them thinking they're hard.
Good luck to them, they've now won the same amount of seniors flags in the last two years as North Sunshine.
Enjoy div 1.

That crew of Albion supporters are at every game giving shit to the opposition and generally trying to intimidate anyone in the vicinity of them thinking they're hard.
Good luck to them, they've now won the same amount of seniors flags in the last two years as North Sunshine.
Enjoy div 1.

Joke of the day..

How do you quiet Albion supporters?

Answer.

You get Sunshine fc to beat them in a grand final.

Or..

Knock knock

Whose there?

Albion

Albion who?

Exactly

Joke of the day..

How do you quiet Albion supporters?

Answer.

You get Sunshine fc to beat them in a grand final.

Or..

Knock knock

Whose there?

Albion

Albion who?

Exactly

You’ve been continually showing your character the last few days. Your team won, why waste your time trolling the losing team ? Its pathetic.

Here's my video of the last half of the Albion V Sunshine Seniors Grand Final from Saturday 14th September 2024. Enjoy. Scores didn't change from the 20:00 minute mark and the final siren went at the 25:46 mark. In that time, Sunshine defended gallantly and took three crucial marks in defence to thwart Albion's attacks and ultimately deny the Cats their premiership. Awesome viewing. Suburban footy finals at its best.

Here's my video of the last half of the Albion V Sunshine Seniors Grand Final from Saturday 14th September 2024. Enjoy. Scores didn't change from the 20:00 minute mark and the final siren went at the 25:46 mark. In that time, Sunshine defended gallantly and took three crucial marks in defence to thwart Albion's attacks and ultimately deny the Cats their premiership. Awesome viewing. Suburban footy finals at its best.

Your camera work is better than the one they pay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they’ve finally earned their promotion. They will be okay in Div 1, not sure about Albion and Newport.
Albion played the grand final with 32/46 player points and Sunshine used 45/46, i think Albion is in an okay position to go up to division 1 and sunshine will be alright as well but I think they will lose a few bigger older guys. But hey let's not have facts get in the way of a good big footy post

Albion played the grand final with 32/46 player points and Sunshine used 45/46, i think Albion is in an okay position to go up to division 1 and sunshine will be alright as well but I think they will lose a few bigger older guys. But hey let's not have facts get in the way of a good big footy post

What about the invisible point Albion were given in the first quarter.. hhhh. Those goal umpires have to be alert not look at the scoreboard and think..did we miss it? Lol

It's not as much the players that played this year, it's the ability to bring in new players next year. I'd say Sunshine are better placed off field than the other 2 as far as $$ and also networks to bring quality to the club.

Wow. How bad is that umpiring at 52:00 when the umpire called deliberate and the Albion player played on quickly without going back over the mark.

They let play go on for nearly a minute before calling it back. There are 3-4 umpires out there with earpieces on and whistles and none of them could control the game or figure out what was going on.

WRFL umpiring easily the worst I have ever seen.

Can anyone from Albion confirm your Bar ran out of Roseberry Cruisers by 9.30pm Sat night and all the Big Tough Mouths from the crowd Saturday spat the dummy and went home to bed?

Surely not...they could've gone to Sunshine fc they wouldve been very welcome and hospitality at its ultimate best. Its a family club that welcomes all

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back