WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mundine is officially not me, i have sold the rights. And dont u worry its in safe hands. So can you please stop saying it TATS.

Here here!! definately well deserved . Cat is one of the main reasons the club is the way it is ..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

It was great to see Cat and co join in on the song in the sponsor marquee after the game.:thumbsu: No better way to reward the sponsors and Cat than with a nice win !!...
Top work Allan we need a few more people like him around the clubs i've known Allan for many years and you cant say a bad thing about truly respected man.

tats is your brother still playing or has he hung up the boots?
the boy can play when fit.

hows that left foot of yours.

My brother is very injury prone, he just cant het his asrse on the park. My left knee is no good and fluids will need to be taken out of it.

winners for this week

Magpies in a close one over Albanvale
Braybrook at home to Coburg
Devils over the Falcons by 30 goals
Parkside to beat North Sunhine by 15 Goals
Heights to beat Deer Park by a point

my predictions

albanvale by 8-10 gls over lavo (bassi 5, jetta 4)
brookers by 3 gls over coburg (pierce 5)
nth foots by 15+ gls over the falcons (minty 6, devlin 8)
parkside by 15+ gls over nth sunshine (davis 9, juegan 4)
sunny hts by 6-9 gls over deer park (greto 6) (dipietro 4)

5348389_firstImageIMG_THUMB.jpg

Sunshine Heights premiership reunion
The Sunshine Heights Football Club invites you to the joint 1979, 1988 and 1998 Premiership Reunion to be held at Ainsworth Reserve on Saturday May 24th

I doubt weston would have had a sore neck after the coburg game considering he should have been report for charging the coburg player with a front on hit kid still doesnt know where he is. WEAK:thumbsdown:

mmm.. interesting hammertiger07 have seen weston play a few times when watching heights wouldnt say he was weak bet the boys down at coburg wouldnt mind havin him in their side. Shit happens in footy wouldnt say he is the type of player that deliberatley would do somehthin to injure another player............................but then u do have ur right to an opinion now dont ya! guess u can tell him how weak he is next time u play em ...................

I doubt weston would have had a sore neck after the coburg game considering he should have been report for charging the coburg player with a front on hit kid still doesnt know where he is. WEAK:thumbsdown:

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!
Firstly it was caruana that tackled the player and not Weston and secondly it was a fair tackle that slipped high. If it happened how you say how come none of the Coburg players remonstrated with him and why was there no 50m, send off or report?

Thought id put my tips in and talk footy for something different!:D

Albanvale v Western Magpies- Even though the maggies have improved out of sight i dont think albanvale will play another game like they did last week and i would expect them to bounce back with a win - Albanvale 8 goals

Braybrook v Coburg Districts- With last weeks performance and the feeling around the club at the moment i will tip Districts to topple the brookers , as long as CD can stop pearce and the Districts midfield can carry the form from last week .Districts 5 goals

Nth Footscray v Wyndamvale - This will be ugly devlin 10 - minty 7
Nth Footscray 30 +

Nth Sunshine v Parkside - This will be a nice win with Parkside getting up pretty comfortably Pat davis if he plays will kick 8. Parkside 12 goals

Sunshine Heights v Deer Park - Fair to say this will be match of the round and i think at home with the pace of the Sunny heights boys i think they will fall over the line - Sunshine Heights 2 goals

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albanvale v Western Magpies- - Albanvale 6 goals - WIll be looking to redeem themselves from last week

Braybrook v Coburg Districts- be a close game but i think districts will take it by 4 goals

Nth Footscray v Wyndamvale - Devils with an easy win

Nth Sunshine v Parkside - Parkside to get another win on the board by 8 goals

Sunshine Heights v Deer Park - Definatley the match of the round. Deer park will take it up to the hieghts boys and wont give in all day but my tip is Hieghts by 5

Deer Park will not come within 10 goals of Sunshine Heights in my opinion. Heights will be too quick and too strong all over the ground. I am not sure why people think this will be close?

Deer Park will not come within 10 goals of Sunshine Heights in my opinion. Heights will be too quick and too strong all over the ground. I am not sure why people think this will be close

Thank you Robert walls.

yeah that makes sense, it's doubtful he would have a sore neck because he bumped someone else. very concise. weak more suits you hammertigers or twinkle toes or outrider take your pick.

Thought id put my tips in and talk footy for something different!:D

Albanvale v Western Magpies- Even though the maggies have improved out of sight i dont think albanvale will play another game like they did last week and i would expect them to bounce back with a win - Albanvale 8 goals

Braybrook v Coburg Districts- With last weeks performance and the feeling around the club at the moment i will tip Districts to topple the brookers , as long as CD can stop pearce and the Districts midfield can carry the form from last week .Districts 5 goals

Nth Footscray v Wyndamvale - This will be ugly devlin 10 - minty 7
Nth Footscray 30 +

Nth Sunshine v Parkside - This will be a nice win with Parkside getting up pretty comfortably Pat davis if he plays will kick 8. Parkside 12 goals

Sunshine Heights v Deer Park - Fair to say this will be match of the round and i think at home with the pace of the Sunny heights boys i think they will fall over the line - Sunshine Heights 2 goals

:thumbsu:

we got between 5 - 9 players out and i think we get within 10 ill be happy considering last weeks performance........though footy is a funny game......:eek:

we got between 5 - 9 players out and i think we get within 10 ill be happy considering last weeks performance........though footy is a funny game......:eek:

Why dont you be a man weapons and pull your boots on. As far as i know you are a runner, that tells me your a cat with no balls.

Why dont you be a man weapons and pull your boots on. As far as i know you are a runner, that tells me your a cat with no balls.

hahahahaha comming from a bloke who left his old club cause he was a only just a seconds player........and you rated yourself higher than that......

any way the boots are clean......socks/shorts are in the bag so we will see if i get a gurnsey tmozz.......:eek:

would be good to get another win under my belt

hahahahaha comming from a bloke who left his old club cause he was a only just a seconds player........and you rated yourself higher than that......

any way the boots are clean......socks/shorts are in the bag so we will see if i get a gurnsey tmozz.......:eek:

would be good to get another win under my belt

Weapons can you tell me how Matthew King is going down there??? Good player, helped the Colts get to where we got last year

Weapons can you tell me how Matthew King is going down there??? Good player, helped the Colts get to where we got last year

matty kings first game tmozz all reports are good about him i have seen him train but honestly i wouldnt know till i see him play.......

playing on the ball in the magoos due to not having trained alot due to work maybe u give me a run down on him.........?

matty kings first game tmozz all reports are good about him i have seen him train but honestly i wouldnt know till i see him play.......

playing on the ball in the magoos due to not having trained alot due to work maybe u give me a run down on him.........?

He wont be in the two's for long, he is a super star, best mates with half the current geelong listed players.

It was a shame to see the back of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back