WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
u silly fat fat man, i usually wouldnt do this coz ur education level reeks, but for gods sake, how many times do i have to tell u, that this is NOT tats, he has told u who he is, for gods sake he uses his own name as his username, so i think the only humphrey B bear with no clue is u, now shut up and stop tryin to do investigative work, ur starting to sound like some other person on here who does that as a profession (poor bugger, not too good at it i hear).......
oh and by the way, remember the person i was telling u about that throws cheaps comments that has no frineds???
well yep, he is FAT like u also......

and maybe it was me that leaked the match ups, maybe i was told and passed em onto some1 else then he posted em, or maybe i just read em like every1 else did, doesnt matter, its done and dusted, made no difference on the day so let it go.......

hahahahaha quality post................

now lets start......i never said you are tats if i did please go back and show me.......as the quote you replied to me with was a reply to tats so you get fairdinkum and dont get involved in some 1 elses convo's....the laugh is on you.....i love making people look like box hills on here but your doing it to yourself at the moment so 1 piece of advice id give to you atm is KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK........chump........

another thing i dont need to investigate any1 as soon as the word gets out who do you think every 1 tells.........the weapon.........:thumbsu:

and just 1 more i like my cheap comments and i just love laughing at your quality CHEAP insults directed at me........end of the day i cop it on the chin and move onto the next LOSER........

cheers have a good 1.......

Sunny Heights and Nth Footscray to play off in both grand finals. Albanvale are pretenders

please explain to me y u think the cobras r "PERTENDERS"?
the 1ns have only lost 3 games to date i would have thought thats a fair effort.. give us some credit champ and the 2nds have lost only the 1 game.. switch on champ and watch the cobras fire up...:thumbsu:

please explain to me y u think the cobras r "PERTENDERS"?
the 1ns have only lost 3 games to date i would have thought thats a fair effort.. give us some credit champ and the 2nds have lost only the 1 game.. switch on champ and watch the cobras fire up...:thumbsu:

Sunny Hts vs North Foots seniors grand final
Albanvale vs North Fotos Reverves grand final

my opinion... i know it means nothing cause finals football can change everything but on this years form they are my precidtions. :thumbsu:

hahahahaha quality post................

now lets start......i never said you are tats if i did please go back and show me.......as the quote you replied to me with was a reply to tats so you get fairdinkum and dont get involved in some 1 elses convo's....the laugh is on you.....i love making people look like box hills on here but your doing it to yourself at the moment so 1 piece of advice id give to you atm is KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK........chump........

another thing i dont need to investigate any1 as soon as the word gets out who do you think every 1 tells.........the weapon.........:thumbsu:

and just 1 more i like my cheap comments and i just love laughing at your quality CHEAP insults directed at me........end of the day i cop it on the chin and move onto the next LOSER........

cheers have a good 1.......

silly silly man, maybe when u decide to actually make sence instead of talking mumbo jumbo, then i might decide to read ur posts, till then, the only loser is u, THE BIGGEST LOSER that is, u should give it a crack, say hello to Jake for me ok :D

and lets cut the crap, ok, so heights win the flag, its not going to be an easy task from there if they continue with the policy of not paying players, they will honestly get their pants pulled down in Div 1, look at altona, quality club with quality junior programs, won back to back div 2 grand finals, and although a BIT competitive, they r miles and miles behind, i can see the same fate with heights, (or whoever wins the flag for that matter), maybe a few years ago when money wasnt the number 1 priority a club could come up and build on wat they already had and be competitive in a few years eg: st albans, hoppers (both div 2 winners not THAT long ago) but these days just doesnt happen, its a bit like the EPL, the cashed up clubs with buying power r up there, and just makes it hard for the battling clubs, thats the nature of our game at the moment, love it or hate it, thats the way it is........

Sunny Hts vs North Foots seniors grand final
Albanvale vs North Fotos Reverves grand final

my opinion... i know it means nothing cause finals football can change everything but on this years form they are my precidtions. :thumbsu:

The above would also be my prediction, although the Devils need to lift a little in the seniors. Really need to have a look at the fixture and will come back with my top 5.

Braybrook won't make it however, as they already are behind on the ladder and my mail is that Pearce Off has done his hamstring quite badly. Might not play again this year.

The above would also be my prediction, although the Devils need to lift a little in the seniors. Really need to have a look at the fixture and will come back with my top 5.

Braybrook won't make it however, as they already are behind on the ladder and my mail is that Pearce Off has done his hamstring quite badly. Might not play again this year.
dose anyone know if point cook are going to get a seniors team next year

I have heard they will.

where have u heard this info?

i have had a little bit to do with point cook, working in the area for about 3 years, and according to my knowledge are not even close. they have fielded their first under 18 team this year who struggle for numbers and are predominantly first year players. they are also holding up the ladder in either b or c grade. not a catalyst to field a senior team in the next 2 or years.

on the other hand they do have a good junior program with some good young players coming through the ranks.

my tips for the grand final are:
seniors
heights v parkside/north footscray

reserves
north footscray v heights
question typewriter! i agree with your first prediction but ur second with the reserves u dont think ur being biased? no disrespect but can u honestley sat that you believe the reserves can make the granny based on your form to date??? u do have a good side but so does albanvale and north footscray u dont think that maybe they would be top 2??? interested to hear ur point of view!

silly silly man, maybe when u decide to actually make sence instead of talking mumbo jumbo, then i might decide to read ur posts, till then, the only loser is u, THE BIGGEST LOSER that is, u should give it a crack, say hello to Jake for me ok :D

and lets cut the crap, ok, so heights win the flag, its not going to be an easy task from there if they continue with the policy of not paying players, they will honestly get their pants pulled down in Div 1, look at altona, quality club with quality junior programs, won back to back div 2 grand finals, and although a BIT competitive, they r miles and miles behind, i can see the same fate with heights, (or whoever wins the flag for that matter), maybe a few years ago when money wasnt the number 1 priority a club could come up and build on wat they already had and be competitive in a few years eg: st albans, hoppers (both div 2 winners not THAT long ago) but these days just doesnt happen, its a bit like the EPL, the cashed up clubs with buying power r up there, and just makes it hard for the battling clubs, thats the nature of our game at the moment, love it or hate it, thats the way it is........

The nature of our game is to win a premiership, thats what every team
strives for regardless of the division they play. Who cares about what
will happen next year, or the year after that. Nothing is more important
in football than winning a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my tips for the grand final are:
seniors
heights v parkside/north footscray

reserves
north footscray v heights

I dont believe that Heights are in the 5 at this point and the way that the top three are playing you would want to have a double chance. Didnt you lose to Albanvale last week?

yes ruby and yes blades.....
i am being biased and yes weve lost to albanvale and north footscray in the last 2 weeks. all il say is we'l sneak into the finals but we will be the surprise packet or the smokey of the finals series. havent been close to our best side on the park this year over the next 2 weeks wel have upto 12 players coming back in just in time for a late run at the finals. obviously first priority is to make it but if and when we do watch out!!!!!

i have had a little bit to do with point cook, working in the area for about 3 years, and according to my knowledge are not even close. they have fielded their first under 18 team this year who struggle for numbers and are predominantly first year players. they are also holding up the ladder in either b or c grade. not a catalyst to field a senior team in the next 2 or years.

on the other hand they do have a good junior program with some good young players coming through the ranks.

If Point Cook were to get a senior side up and running over the next couple of years, where would they play?

Big developments planned at Laurie Emmons (spelling) reserve over the next couple of years, something there for them maybe??

i am being biased and yes weve lost to albanvale and north footscray in the last 2 weeks. all il say is we'l sneak into the finals but we will be the surprise packet or the smokey of the finals series. havent been close to our best side on the park this year over the next 2 weeks wel have upto 12 players coming back in just in time for a late run at the finals. obviously first priority is to make it but if and when we do watch out!!!!!

Must be a lot of depth at the club

I dont know about anybody else but if Point Cook got a team up and running i WOULD put my hand up to play for them... even though i live in colac the prospect of a new team arising is pretty cool...

If you look at Nth Foots, Albanvale & Deer Park over the last 3 or 4 rounds none of them have had consistant line ups, it might be interesting if every one is at full strength. Nth seniors have been utilising alot of the ressies over the past few rounds which may reflect against the fact that their seniors havent been so impressive over the past couple.

cool, obviously untrue rumours then.
You're right about some good juniors coming through - good for the future of local footy.

I dont know about anybody else but if Point Cook got a team up and running i WOULD put my hand up to play for them... even though i live in colac the prospect of a new team arising is pretty cool...

I'd be a little tempted myself - right around the corner from my place.

I doubt they'd play at their ground though surely. it's a tiny little thing and the centre square is on a hill........not too sure about the facilities though either.

Allthough the local school around the corner is in the planning stages of a large gymnasium with state of the art gym equipment so they might be able to get on board with them for the non footy related gear.

As mentioned lots of juniors too - will be interesting to see how things pan out for Point Cook in the next few years.

I'd be a little tempted myself - right around the corner from my place.

I doubt they'd play at their ground though surely. it's a tiny little thing and the centre square is on a hill........not too sure about the facilities though either.

Allthough the local school around the corner is in the planning stages of a large gymnasium with state of the art gym equipment so they might be able to get on board with them for the non footy related gear.

As mentioned lots of juniors too - will be interesting to see how things pan out for Point Cook in the next few years.

yeah they could use a second ground for sure. with the amount of juniors coming through there, they play there second and third teams in each age group out the back of altona green primrary school which cant be a permanent thing. a bigger ground with better facilities should be on the agenda but i havent heard anything about it yet.

yeah they could use a second ground for sure. with the amount of juniors coming through there, they play there second and third teams in each age group out the back of altona green primrary school which cant be a permanent thing. a bigger ground with better facilities should be on the agenda but i havent heard anything about it yet.

if and when they do get a senior team together I'd predict that they would be much like Altona have been over the last few of years with a very strong junior program but may miss out on there better players continuing at the club due to some of the more powerful clubs taking the better players who graduate through there junior program.

it would be good to see the entry of both Point Cook and Caroline Springs, it would add depth to the second division and put much more pressure on the second division flag.
they addressed this on the first WRFL web tv episode.

While on the topic, what are Coburg Districts doing in regards to there juniors?
any plans to get them going?

question typewriter! i agree with your first prediction but ur second with the reserves u dont think ur being biased? no disrespect but can u honestley sat that you believe the reserves can make the granny based on your form to date??? u do have a good side but so does albanvale and north footscray u dont think that maybe they would be top 2??? interested to hear ur point of view!

why arnt we talking about deer park in the 2's............i am but thats about it.........even stronger side in this week............3 losses to date and won the last 5 on the trot inclucing heights coburg and parkside.........cant wait for this week........:thumbsu:

why arnt we talking about deer park in the 2's............i am but thats about it.........even stronger side in this week............3 losses to date and won the last 5 on the trot inclucing heights coburg and parkside.........cant wait for this week........:thumbsu:

Knock the cobras off this week and your wish may be granted, heights and parkside are ok, not sure about coburg. When do you play North, that will be the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back