WRFL DIV2 RESERVES - Home of Blueboy16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also West only played 2 quaters of footy (1st & 3rd). Had they played 4 quaters you would not of got within 6-8 goals.

Heights only played 1/2 a quarter to 1 for the whole game. Had we played 4 quarters you might find the result could of went the other way. Footy is full of if's could's and but's.

Fair predictions. Although I wouldn't completely write off Heights yet. (Yes their may be some bias in my opinion) But we did put in a pretty average performance on the weekend and only walked away with a 15 point loss. Full credit to west, they were the better team on the day and deserved their win. But we do have the ability to beat them should we meet again.
Some poor kicking and bad decision making by our players will hopefully improve next week.
Also looking to regaining our full forward this week, which will be a huge inclusion.
So beware the Dragons.

you aren't talking about that goose ElHassan surely,
he is as soft as butter and only kicks goals against the bottom sides.
not a finals player.

you aren't talking about that goose ElHassan surely, he is as soft as butter and only kicks goals against the bottom sides. not a finals player.

So what side do you play for? I'll remember to let ElHassan know that you
think he's soft.

So what side do you play for? I'll remember to let ElHassan know that
think he's soft.

right oh, before this gets outa hand this bloke jumps outa the way of his own shadow, enjoys his own looks and to busy worrying about what everyone thinks of him, which to be honest is laughable if he knew the truth

not a finals player.

[I herad he goes alright in the boxing ring, i would love if you have the balls to tell him to his face]

right oh, before this gets outa hand this bloke jumps outa the way of his own shadow, enjoys his own looks and to busy worrying about what everyone thinks of him, which to be honest is laughable if he knew the truth
[Mate u are a wanka, Moushy has always said he is a cricketer, but can play footy, He probally has the best hands in the ressesies and has a pretty good kick, what have u done ******* in your footy carrer, copped a couple of whacks from him maybe
]

not a finals player.

You must be thinking of someone else with the same name. Unless by saying bottom sides you actually mean Albanvale, West, and North Footscray.

Hey Rocket , Mushy said that Him and his mate were having Tatts on.
Don't think Tats knows about it yet.

[Mate u are a wanka, Moushy has always said he is a cricketer, but can play footy, He probally has the best hands in the ressesies and has a pretty good kick, what have u done ******* in your footy carrer, copped a couple of whacks from him maybe
][/quote]

thats something to hold your hat on, whos the *******. thats divi 2's ressies chump and only probably the best hands not probally:p:p:D:D:p:p

]

thats something to hold your hat on, whos the *******. thats divi 2's ressies chump and only probably the best hands not probally:p:p:D:D:p:p[/quote]

LISTEN HERE GOOSE!!, DONT COME HERE AND STIR THE POT THATS MY JOB, YOU GOOSE

To totally change the subject what are people's thoughts on the
Heights v Devils game this Sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think the devils will go in favourite considereing their form and the encounter earlier on in the year. should be a great game very physical. both teams r pumped up for this 1 and i know heights should be at full strength in the 1s so that filters down to the 2s not sure about the devils. who looks like going up into the 1s this week decka/devil?

Good Afternoon Lads

This Sunday's Elimination Final between the reserves of Heights and North shapes up to be a defining match, on one side a heights squad choc full of run and talent, vs a North squad who play a style of football that mirrors that of their seniors, they win the tap out and shoot straight for there tall timber up forward.

It's fair to say the Heights magoos are a Jeckel & Hyde type side, it even shows with there 22 never being the same one week to the next. However when in full flight we here at the age still believe they are head and shoulders above the rest.

North Footscray were the victors the last time these two met, There ability to get first use of the ball were the biggest reason why they got up at Glengala Rd. Last week saw the Heights No: 1 ruckman, copped an absoloute bath last sat.

Should be a fascinating to see you has the hunger and will to play on the following week.

I'm tipping that both sides will be evenly matched, don't be suprised if the scores aren't separated with fais kicking a tonne, typewriters & tats to get a handful of it, and No: 11 to general his backline again.

With every message you post im starting to like the way you think, Your right, footy is won in the guts, last week we got smacked and it showed this week will be a cracker jack game, i recon both teams will have to be on song, hopefully we snatch a victory as i recon we have shown we can beat anyone.

should be great the likes of marc tats rasha kon and dommo must get on top in the middle and deliver well into the forward line to the likes of mushy mckay fais unlike last week and the last time heights met north footscray.

Mail coming in ppl, says the north brigade are pumped and ready to go, reports from Roberts St, are telling my sources that celebrations have already begun, Blueboy when are ya gonna get on and let the big footy faithful know about the two's, fire up sweety :p

Mail coming in ppl, says the north brigade are pumped and ready to go, reports from Roberts St, are telling my sources that celebrations have already begun, Blueboy when are ya gonna get on and let the big footy faithful know about the two's, fire up sweety :p

North are pumped and ready to go in the reserves. Think we should account for the Heights. Have an number of handy forwards who have played quite a bit of senior football over the years.

If I was Heights I would run and carry the ball (except for Faisal of course!).

I reckon in the magoos it is even more important to win in the middle.

North are pumped and ready to go in the reserves. Think we should account for the Heights. Have an number of handy forwards who have played quite a bit of senior football over the years.

If I was Heights I would run and carry the ball (except for Faisal of course!).

I reckon in the magoos it is even more important to win in the middle.

Wocka I also will be expecting a very close encounter by Heights will win.
The Best Backline in the comp will give us the edge.
Its handy when we have 3 blokes from the Seniors coming in
As the Seniors can afford to Lose we figured stack our side and send Norths packing......

What can i say tats does the talk but backs it up with the walk, What a fukn win, 5 goals down and we went bang, bang and bang. To be honest it was a very good hit out, North were very competitive but i think we had to much run, red devil pal did you see the tats man, run, run and carry. I cant wait for next week.

Red Devil if half the players in your side had as much aggression
at the ball like you showed then maybe your team may have had a chance today.
All Credit to your team smashing us up in the 1st quarter. But once we started playing tighter and started our running game we really showed who was the fitter side. Apart from two late goals in the last there wasn't any signs that Norths were there from 1/4 time. Anyway enjoy the Beers tonight
as we have a Prelim to prepare for....

If Dekkaroo had played today,he would have kicked atleast 3 goals so the margin would have only been 1 goal loss=====lol======sorry deka about the ankle mate, it happans to the best of us mate at times,just lift that chin ,there will be next year and u will be on fire,i know u will.:thumbsu:

If Dekkaroo had played today,he would have kicked atleast 3 goals so the margin would have only been 1 goal loss=====lol======sorry deka about the ankle mate, it happans to the best of us mate at times,just lift that chin ,there will be next year and u will be on fire,i know u will.:thumbsu:

Dekka may be a good player but on the Devils performance yesterday he wouldnt have been enough. No Guarantee he would have kicked 3 as you claim.

Dekka may be a good player but on the Devils performance yesterday he wouldnt have been enough. No Guarantee he would have kicked 3 as you claim.
Well he averages atleast 2 to 3 goals a game and yes it still wouldnt have been enough to win for the devils,as i stated in my post so i dont need u whispering in my ear dragon,i already know====lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back