Not open for further replies.
Tips - Round 6

Altona v Nth Foots - Vikings 53 points
Colts v Albion - Colts 39 points
Heights v Spotty - Spotty 137 points
St Albans v Hoppers - Hoppers 39 points
Sunshine v Deer Park - Sunshine 29 points

Good Luck

Pretty entertaining shoot out down at Kings Park today - Saints V Hoppers. Are Hoppers not that good or are the Saints not that bad?

Pretty entertaining shoot out down at Kings Park today - Saints V Hoppers. Are Hoppers not that good or are the Saints not that bad?
Entertaining game for spectators, Not the most defensive game, a real shootout along with some heat in the game especially the third quarter when there were a few dust ups.

St Albans have one win this year which was over Sunshine Heights. And in the Saints four losses before today they have failed to kick a total score of more than 60. Deer Park beat them by 90, Sunshine by 64, Colts by 69, Altona by 72. A wins a win, but in comparison Hoppers allowing them to kick a score of 131 and a 29 point winning margin isn't great. Maybe St Albans have improved since their first month of the season?

On the current ladder positions, Hoppers have beaten teams sitting 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. Lets see how they go against Sunshine next week, Spotswood the week after and then Colts after Queen's Birthday. Aside from Altona (their only loss), I don't think they've played a contender yet.

Entertaining game for spectators, Not the most defensive game, a real shootout along with some heat in the game especially the third quarter when there were a few dust ups.

St Albans have one win this year which was over Sunshine Heights. And in the Saints four losses before today they have failed to kick a total score of more than 60. Deer Park beat them by 90, Sunshine by 64, Colts by 69, Altona by 72. A wins a win, but in comparison Hoppers allowing them to kick a score of 131 and a 29 point winning margin isn't great. Maybe St Albans have improved since their first month of the season?

On the current ladder positions, Hoppers have beaten teams sitting 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. Lets see how they go against Sunshine next week, Spotswood the week after and then Colts after Queen's Birthday. Aside from Altona (their only loss), I don't think they've played a contender yet.

Nice mate. How's the under 18s going? You and murph have the young Warriors motoring on fairly well!

LOL
Not sure i have been that disrespectful buddy. In all honesty i thought deer park would beat you guy,s i thought you would beat albion though. There the only 50/50 games so far and your 1/2. Hardly anything to write home about.
Beat colts and sunshine then you can sure up a finals spot.

Tough day at the Office Saturday Old Champ?

Rock.... You were up and about pre season but havn't heard much from you lately.... not starting to feel the pressure are you?

Big game for your blokes this week. You have imprioved a bit from last season but bottom line is you have zero wins and are going in as red hot favs against the dragons this week and anything short of a comfortable win probably wouldnt be considered good enough ;);)

Rock.... You were up and about pre season but havn't heard much from you lately.... not starting to feel the pressure are you?

Big game for your blokes this week. You have imprioved a bit from last season but bottom line is you have zero wins and are going in as red hot favs against the dragons this week and anything short of a comfortable win probably wouldnt be considered good enough ;);)

HAHAHAH PLEASE mick wake up to yourself its wrfl footy absolutely no pressure...for me anyway you must be feeling it as your coach jumped ship.

I have thourghly enjoyed my time already and will continue in my role for a few more years, we are pretty pleased with how things have gone in most games, we know where we need to improve and what we need to recruit to be able to get to the finals, myself and the club are committed in getting there. We are already planning and recruiting so we can achieve this and we want it over a long period.
Win or loose will have no affect on where we are heading, but i'm sure we will put in a good effort saturday:thumbsu:

Tips - Round 7

Albion v Altona - by 34 points
Deer Park v Colts - Colts by 29 points
Hoppers v Kangas - Kangas by 13 points
Nth Foots v Heights - Devils to get on the board by 17 points
Spotty v St Albans - Spotty by 78 points

If Colts & Sunshine win that will put two games and a fair bit of % between the Top 5 and the rest. Very important round for a number of teams and in crap weather. Good Luck:thumbsu:

HAHAHAH PLEASE mick wake up to yourself its wrfl footy absolutely no pressure...for me anyway you must be feeling it as your coach jumped ship.

I have thourghly enjoyed my time already and will continue in my role for a few more years, we are pretty pleased with how things have gone in most games, we know where we need to improve and what we need to recruit to be able to get to the finals, myself and the club are committed in getting there. We are already planning and recruiting so we can achieve this and we want it over a long period.
Win or loose will have no affect on where we are heading, but i'm sure we will put in a good effort saturday:thumbsu:

Yeah Mick, WAKE UP TO YOURSELF!

Tips - Round 7

Albion v Altona - by 34 points
Deer Park v Colts - Colts by 29 points
Hoppers v Kangas - Kangas by 13 points
Nth Foots v Heights - Devils to get on the board by 17 points
Spotty v St Albans - Spotty by 78 points

If Colts & Sunshine win that will put two games and a fair bit of % between the Top 5 and the rest. Very important round for a number of teams and in crap weather. Good Luck:thumbsu:

Great game off footy at Hoppers yesterday, Hoppers were down a player within 10 Seconds of the start due to young Moose ( u18 Captain )going down with a broken collar bone, Carey and Wiggins were both key targets for their respective sides. Hoppers big test this week against Spotty. Hope hoppers are competitive. What were the other games like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey rock good to see you guys get your first win on the weekend!! i didnt get to see the game but how'd you rate the game overall? on the website it looks like it was a tough fought win.. who were the match winners for you blokes? theres no stats from your game on the website atm.

ps good to see your old club the colts get one up on deer park!

Great game off footy at Hoppers yesterday, Hoppers were down a player within 10 Seconds of the start due to young Moose ( u18 Captain )going down with a broken collar bone, Carey and Wiggins were both key targets for their respective sides. Hoppers big test this week against Spotty. Hope hoppers are competitive. What were the other games like.

The Spotswood V St Albans game was a pretty dour affair at McLean Reserve with mother nature playing the biggest role and keeping the crowd indoors and undercover. Nearly three times as many points scored as goals - tells the story. Difficult to tell who was who in the middle thanks to the rain and mud! Probably the Spotty fitness in the last quarter was the difference.

I'm mite be a little biased but Cam D'altera would have to be the form forward of the competition. Kicked 7 first half goals on the week end til the heavy rain came, was also involved in setting a few up. He trails cloke by 10 goals but with spotty kicking about 65 more goals than us in first 7 rounds he is certaily making the most of his chances.

I'm mite be a little biased but Cam D'altera would have to be the form forward of the competition. Kicked 7 first half goals on the week end til the heavy rain came, was also involved in setting a few up. He trails cloke by 10 goals but with spotty kicking about 65 more goals than us in first 7 rounds he is certaily making the most of his chances.

Could not agree with you more Rock, he is in great nic at the moment and is one of the super young kids in this comp. a great job by you to get him to nth foot he is a very loyal kid that appears to be mature beyond his years, no offence Rock but prob could be playing a higher level of footy if he really wants but I tell you if he stays in Wrfl he will be known as one of the best in a few years... Maybe even better than his coach lol

Rock - I will try not to cast debate or doubt on D'altera as he is no doubt in good touch (and possibly best young forward in comp), but think most teams have a number of options forward where the Devils very much focus on going through your boy:D also think Cloke has heaps support plus good delivery, Gestier (Deer Park) impressive though now injured, Carey will kick a few bags, Colts multi pronged but with Urch who knows, Wiggins/Goring going OK plus other teams look at multiple options. Interesting topic though:thumbsu:

Tips Round 8
Altona v Deer Park - Vikings at home, though think Deer Park will match up good and be closer then people think. Vikings by 23 points
Colts v Sunshine - Sunshine by 14 points (biased I know)
Heights v Albion - Interesting game, Krainski played 2's last week so think he will play & no doubt help. Albion 22 points
Spotty v Hoppers - Not sure what happened last week to the dream team, but must say Hoppers are better then I thought. Spotty at home by 34 points
St Albans v Nth Foots - Having seen both reckon this has match of the day all over it, Devils very quick + Saints obviously done well last week. Jenkins is massive to this games outcome, but I am going the Devils in what I would consider an upset being the Saints home game. Nth Foots by 2 points

Wheres the WRFL tipping champion Gangster??? Weapons intellectual commentary (funny no deer park polo comment), GB50, Rumourman and his big nose, anyone wishing to add some novelty to a boring forum:confused:

Wheres the WRFL tipping champion Gangster??? Weapons intellectual commentary (funny no deer park polo comment), GB50, Rumourman and his big nose, anyone wishing to add some novelty to a boring forum:confused:[/quote]

Air is for free little man......
Of which your team of imposters are not deserving of....hahahaha

Wheres the WRFL tipping champion Gangster??? Weapons intellectual commentary (funny no deer park polo comment), GB50, Rumourman and his big nose, anyone wishing to add some novelty to a boring forum:confused:

Air is for free little man......
Of which your team of imposters are not deserving of....hahahaha[/quote]

Poor man with a huge chip on his shoulders

was talking to a guy from deer park and he was telling me they have a lot of injuries and if they get them back will be very hard to beat except for spottie thow

(A guy from Deer Park????)....West have a lot of injuries so if we get them back we will win the flag and then go to divvy one and beat them....except for Spotty of course lol.....everyone has injuries mate.....(and yes i will move back to the divvy 2 thread now)....dont want to cut Weapons lunch :)

Great win by Spotswood (without T Langlands, McGhie, Baker, Fogarty, Audley, Phillips, Pope, Hucker, Cassidy) over Hoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back