WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

deer park are home, the big green monster beat them the wrong week. forced them to bring all there guns out today and touch up the fish eaters, they will win easily, this is local footy and like it or hate it coin buys class and class wins finals.

deer park are home, the big green monster beat them the wrong week. forced them to bring all there guns out today and touch up the fish eaters, they will win easily, this is local footy and like it or hate it coin buys class and class wins finals.
Not if the class play like a bunch of individuals and start arguing with each other when the going gets tough.

I can see last nights game where Port Adelaide bet Collingwood being a copy cat of next Saturdays game.
Spotswood been Port and Deer Park been Collingwood.
Everyone hates Collingwood, same with Deer Park
Spotswood will win, same as Port did.

Bring on Spotty,no mercinaries there,don't forget the video camera too,give up sooks,won the game and still sooked.

Pity the Mercinaries never had their's set up Thursday night at training when Bullen got one planted on his Vera Lyn. Hope he's not getting paid as much as his manufactured mercinaries because he does ***k all as a coach. Win Win for Spotty next week if Bullen plays or if he just stands on the side with that other joker's hand up his back.

Bully will be playing,don't worry about that,he's ready to take on Grotty,all 27 of them.
We love everyone hating us,cant wait.
BULLY LEADING FROM THE FRONT

Bully will be playing,don't worry about that,he's ready to take on Grotty,all 27 of them.

gotta love the hate, was watching the game against sunshine and a few teens from sunshine about 13-15 were saying 'Well done Deer Park bought yourself a Premiership, i just Smiled and laughed

If he plays like he coaches Spotty have an extra man. As far as everyone hating you goes, Your club is more to be pitied. Bought a Div 2 flag and now trying to buy a Div 1 flag on the back of local footy's version of a poor mans Richard Branson. Might achieve it next week who knows but Deer Park are and will always be shitbaggers compared to the Likes of Clubs like Spotty & regardless of form this year Port Colts. You see, those clubs have their soul and will never sell it.

You're missing the point.

The point is there is no value or honour in winning a flag anymore, now that is has become completely determined by how much you spend.

I am hearing that the EDFL is seriously considering to run a point system alongside the competition next year to understand the dynamics of running such a system. Wiser minds will prevail over time.

You're missing the point.

The point is there is no value or honour in winning a flag anymore, now that is has become completely determined by how much you spend.

I am hearing that the EDFL is seriously considering to run a point system alongside the competition next year to understand the dynamics of running such a system. Wiser minds will prevail over time.

no value in winning a flag have you got any idea its been the only way to win a flag. what you reckon spotty dont spend money, get real have a look at any league across the land its all about the money with out it you will go no where

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no value in winning a flag have you got any idea its been the only way to win a flag. what you reckon spotty dont spend money, get real have a look at any league across the land its all about the money with out it you will go no where

all no Spotty spend money but this year a huge amount of $$$ less then deer park, Spotty will have 16 juniors play on Saturday your boys will have none but depending on your selection you may have 3 ex spotty boys.

I know which club id rather be part of

If he plays like he coaches Spotty have an extra man. As far as everyone hating you goes, Your club is more to be pitied. Bought a Div 2 flag and now trying to buy a Div 1 flag on the back of local footy's version of a poor mans Richard Branson. Might achieve it next week who knows but Deer Park are and will always be shitbaggers compared to the Likes of Clubs like Spotty & regardless of form this year Port Colts. You see, those clubs have their soul and will never sell it.

Well we are getting lots of money from sponsors, please tell what your club would do with the money from sponsors.

High profile Hoppers player won't be at Hoppers next year lost the plot last week at the club bad day on the punt and had to be asked to leave the club few people who are team mates said it was disgraceful

Gee Cinderella,where you been mate,don't you remember 2009 mate,we won the unloseable premiership against Parkside,coached by club champion Jamie Madigan for zero.Since then like all good business men like Richard Branson,great business decisions made as well.There wouldn't be many blokes like our Richard Branson who put there money where there mouth is.Bring on saturday.

got a name for us?

Maybe someone from Hoppers on here can break the news of the name he made a pretty big scene so they should all know about it

Being an outsider who watches Hoppers prob every 2 weeks all i hear is that the club is on the way down, too much coin and not enough guys who play for a jumper, dont get on here and say just like the rest of the comp, this club 5 year ago could get who ever they wanted now the only way they get them is through the $$$$$, then the player doesnt give a toss!!!

Being an outsider who watches Hoppers prob every 2 weeks all i hear is that the club is on the way down, too much coin and not enough guys who play for a jumper, dont get on here and say just like the rest of the comp, this club 5 year ago could get who ever they wanted now the only way they get them is through the $$$$$, then the player doesnt give a toss!!!

Maybe the penny has finally dropped, the kids coming thru need to be looked after and I believe from what I hear this will be the main focus moving forward. I can say that some of the most recent recruits have been setting a shithouse example for the kids coming thru and it starts on the track ( numbers towards the end of the year were woeful ).

The 18, 19, 20 year olds wont win you a flag at this stage but in 2 years time when their bodies have developed and they can take the week to week hits I am sure we will be on the up again with a strong culture and more players wanting to come to the club to play for the club and not the money being thrown around. Yeah we need some recruits for guidance for the young group but the right people not the one's who will be there for a year or two and then see ya later thanks for the cash.

Whoever the lucky coach is going to be needs to be firm and set rules right from the start and not let the "tail wag the dog" which is the current situation, if your a player and you dont like it then the club needs to be firm " See Ya Later, your services are no longer required ", this might cause a bit of pain with results short term but will only strengthen the resolve with the players that want to play for the "CLUB".

[te="Dragonlova, post: 30070231, member: 51103"]Not sure what number he wore, but he ex AFL![/quote]

BINGO

FOOTYONTHENOSE You are a 100% right got some great young blokes down their just need 3-5 good mature body leaders to be recruited and look after these kids until there ready the club should be a power house

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back