WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

No, Spotty got him a job but he reneged because he got offered more money to play footy some where else.
Correct info ..... very poor for someone who was in an AFL environment for 12-13 years. Just goes to show that integrity and greed can become very mixed up in certain individuals or should I say in the calibre of person who find themselves at Deer Park FC. It is such a poor environment and a real blight on local football.

Correct info ..... very poor for someone who was in an AFL environment for 12-13 years. Just goes to show that integrity and greed can become very mixed up in certain individuals or should I say in the calibre of person who find themselves at Deer Park FC. It is such a poor environment and a real blight on local football.
What's your position at spotty?I am a personal friend of Ryan's,he came to Deer Park because he is a friend of players as well,all you gooses should just get used to someone challenging Spotswood for more than one year,then exploding like other clubs have.Who do you know from Deer Park?Tell us about the calibre of people they are and who they are.You wouldn't know.Maybe you're running the bar at Spotty,careful,they've probably still got the cameras in there for there former Premiership ruckman,talk about INTEGRIRTY.

What's your position at spotty?I am a personal friend of Ryan's,he came to Deer Park because he is a friend of players as well,all you gooses should just get used to someone challenging Spotswood for more than one year,then exploding like other clubs have.Who do you know from Deer Park?Tell us about the calibre of people they are and who they are.You wouldn't know.Maybe you're running the bar at Spotty,careful,they've probably still got the cameras in there for there former Premiership ruckman,talk about INTEGRIRTY.

Cameras in the Bar ? Deer Park have them in the Brasco don't they ?

Fossil

When does the Kade Carey announcement come?

How many will be paid four figures to run around in the 2's this year?

Spotty can't complain - they have back doored clubs in the past because they have more to offer than some less fortunate.

WTF are you on about ? Are you stoned, Drunk or just living proof of what comes out of the Lions Den ?
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Mate,we will be stoned,drunk,whatever you like,just remember,we are the ones that are going to embaress all you gooses that don't know what they are talking about.

Fossillionking is John Zerafa (aka JZ) calls his best mates gooses :p

Weapons (aka Mark Brown) is currently 0-4 as the new coach of Sunshine cricket club. Perhaps you should have warned them that your not comfortable against medium pacers or quicker. Based on your credentials however Sunshine is exceeding expectations :eek:

Agree - the forum has dropped to a pathetic level.

The envy of Deer Park on here is hilarious. Just because the majority of the other clubs in the league waste their money on blokes with attitude problems and who wont even bother putting effort in to training...

The envy of Deer Park on here is hilarious. Just because the majority of the other clubs in the league waste their money on blokes with attitude problems and who wont even bother putting effort in to training...

As I have said, well done to Deer Park won the flag & that is what counts. But don't get on here speaking about waste of money. How is Andrew Lovett travelling??? (attitude problems, your coach got punched by one of his own) You paid blokes $900 a game to play reserves, your reputation within local footy is $$$$$$$ and mainly filled with mercenaries. Speaking with other clubs the after match environment is the senior players don't even come in the rooms which I witnessed when we played you at home.

The only envy from my part & possibly most is your the 2013 Division 1 Premiers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with the envy bit... Any club would envy another club who have bottomless pockets. Tell me how that has anything to do with attitude and training? That's a generalisation if I have ever seen one! You probably will win 3-4 premierships. But just like marby, when GA decides to leave, your talent won't be sustainable. Until then, you are a formidable team.
I'm not affiliated with Deer Park in any way. This is all a neutral comment on the clear envy by a lot of clubs

Fossillionking is John Zerafa (aka JZ) calls his best mates gooses :p

Weapons (aka Mark Brown) is currently 0-4 as the new coach of Sunshine cricket club. Perhaps you should have warned them that your not comfortable against medium pacers or quicker. Based on your credentials however Sunshine is exceeding expectations :eek:

Agree - the forum has dropped to a pathetic level.
JZ,Weapons,make up your mind......

Hello everyone,a late entry from the king,our premiership captain Chris Stewart might just have a JOLLY christmas yet,depending on how the draft goes,could Richard and Kerry have done it again???A JOLLY helper in the ruck would be much appreciated by the Lizard......

As I have said, well done to Deer Park won the flag & that is what counts. But don't get on here speaking about waste of money. How is Andrew Lovett travelling??? (attitude problems, your coach got punched by one of his own) You paid blokes $900 a game to play reserves, your reputation within local footy is $$$$$$$ and mainly filled with mercenaries. Speaking with other clubs the after match environment is the senior players don't even come in the rooms which I witnessed when we played you at home.

The only envy from my part & possibly most is your the 2013 Division 1 Premiers.

You must be over whelmed with envy being from Sunshine. Yet to win a senior premiership or even a second division flag, only elevated to first division when West Newport folded.
All the rubbish spoken about Deer Park on here is pure jealousy I bet if any club in the comp. had somebody throw the sort of money G.A. is they would welcome it with open arms, including Sunshine - Nathan

You must be over whelmed with envy being from Sunshine. Yet to win a senior premiership or even a second division flag, only elevated to first division when West Newport folded.
All the rubbish spoken about Deer Park on here is pure jealousy I bet if any club in the comp. had somebody throw the sort of money G.A. is they would welcome it with open arms, including Sunshine - Nathan

Still going with original stuff oh hardman -

1. Think I have congratulated Deer Park for winning the thing that matters most & no doubt all clubs would not knock back the money GA is offering. I was only pointing out the issues with attitude problems, etc.

2. Sunshine was approached to go up to Divvy 1 two weeks before the 1996 home & away season commenced without recruiting for Divvy 1. We accepted (unlike some clubs these days) and won five games that season. We have remained in Divvy 1 since and since the 2000's been competitive without winning a flag or spending anywhere near what other teams have. I am also on record as stating I still believe we have underachieved during that time.

What club are you from again? how did they go this season? even perhaps share your real name with the Big Footy fraternity and lets see if hard is appropriate to what you put on the park if of course you actually played the game?

I knew it had to come from Sunshine YCW Kangaroos,ever since Grechy couldn't make the cut with us in 95,we've been hated,you should envy our off field management and on field performance and strive for it harder every year.Ben says thanks for the memories Stephen.all my love JZ xxx

I knew it had to come from Sunshine YCW Kangaroos,ever since Grechy couldn't make the cut with us in 95,we've been hated,you should envy our off field management and on field performance and strive for it harder every year.Ben says thanks for the memories Stephen.all my love JZ xxx

JZ

I think you will find that the real judgment on your off field management is passed, when the cheque book runs out of paper.

Namely, then it is your culture which will determine whether people still want to be part of your club. Players, in the absence of massive player payments. Supporters and volunteers, in the absence of great on-field performances every week.

I am not passing any judgment on Deer Park, past, current or future. Just saying, that will be the time -and every club goes through it- when the chickens will come home to roost. Or not, as the case may be.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back