WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of pick ups can anyone tell me is it true the hendos back at ALBANVALE????

If so that's a big pick up I know he hasn't played in a couple years but he was a gun!

rumored J.Lane is back on the track down at Essex street. Massive for the boys down at the roosters coop if true.

Jamie Lane is a good pick up with good hands but is too 1 dimensional because of his fitness. He cant move so all they will do is to kick high to him, just hav third man to bash over the top and he wont get many.

Question for everyone. If i get injured, does local footy clubs hav insurance to help me out at all? I would think they would but am unsure. I know other sports do (cricket and the like).

This week is a great round of footy, we should all find out alot about a few teams from this week.

Tips IMO:

Yarra Vs Parkside - Yarra im thinking should have a bit to much run on their ground but Parkers will be a good challenge. Yarra by 5 goals

Wydhamvale Vs Coburg - Coburg have got their first win on the board and although a different team will be running out from last year im sure they will all be aware of being knocked out of the finals by the falcons last year. Wyndhamvale are a good side and will test most all year, but im going for Coburg in what might been seen as an upset. Coburg by 2 goals

Lavo Vs Glenorden Glenorden playing well and will have to much across the board for Lavo. Glenorden by 10 goals

Caroline Springs Vs Braybrook - Lakers need to win, tough game physically but the Lakers will run Braybrook off there feet in the end. Lakers by 7 goals

West Foots Vs Nth Sunshine - No Brainer. West need to bounce back hard from their 100 point loss last week cant get any better then playing North Sunshine the week after. 2 Thumbs up to Rick and North Sunshine for sticking it out. West by 30 goals

Yarra like over park side by 8 goals in a good game of footy.

Wyndhamvale to beat coburg by 3 goals tight good game.

Glenorden to win by 15 goals against lavo pretty easy

Braybrook to win by 3 goals in a good game probably show where both teams are at for the year.

West to win by plenty prob 30-35 goals see how straight they kick
Good for north sunshine to stick at tho..

TIPS
Yarra over Parkside by under 2 goals, will be a ripping match
Wyndham over Coburg 5 goals+ Wyndham great young running side last year will get the points at home
Glenordan will spank Laverton by 20 goals (based on braybrook beating lavo rnd 1)
CS over Braybrook by 8-10goals given braybrook captains injury and thier 200+ loss on the weeknd
West over NS for obvious reasons.

Its been confirmed. Laverton people are doing drugs......

Laverton wont get within 25 goals.

14_4_orig.jpg

Justin Moran-GONE
Word is out if they lost by 10 goals + he would not be there next week,See yah Moran!

Was a bad result laverton comitee need to take a stand he puts fake hope into all the terrible players around the club!

can someone confirm if the 3 time b&f winner j.henderson played for the cobra's in the magoos last week would be a handy get for the cobra's if he does get back fit

Apparently yarraville won by 17 goals today any confirmation

Braybrook down by 10 points I think going into the last and lost by 7 goals disappointing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by Yarra today, looked like parkside gave up half way through! Looks like Lavo have gone way down hill this year! Anyone see Coburg V Wyndhamvale? Interesting score line! Review?

i heard lavo played at 99% full strength squad? matcham was the only one missing?

will finish 2nd last

Untrue... Matcham Robinson langham McCann Murphy were all missing could also be one or two I've missed... Not Making excuses though glenorden are a very good side and would say they are the benchmark

Untrue... Matcham Robinson langham McCann Murphy were all missing could also be one or two I've missed... Not Making excuses though glenorden are a very good side and would say they are the benchmark

I too was at the game yesterday at Laverton & we got smashed by them. Did no expect that at all to say the very least, I would say benchmark are both Glenorden & Yarraville.

Watch out for Chris Scudamore (Scudda). He is a jet that bloke and is definitely one player that teams need to look out for when playing against Glenorden.

I wouldnt say Glenorden are the benchmark because of a 29 goal win over Laverton. From all reports there is a heap of trouble at Laverton with most of the better players walking out.

West Foots and Albanvale have both kicked 55 goals against Nth Sunshine and Laverton could only manage to kick 28-29. They also lost to Braybrook who lost the week after to Yarraville by 35 goals.

I would say that probably the top 6-7 sides will flog Laverton this year..

With my boys having the bye i ventured down to the Yarraville / Parkside game. Did not think i was going to witness that type of result.

Dont want to go to early as its only round 3 and there is a long way to go but are Yarraville trying to do a Deer Park ? Hardly noticed a player from last year in their side other than a handful.

It pains me to say it, but they will be bloody hard to beat this year!

I wouldnt say Glenorden are the benchmark because of a 29 goal win over Laverton.

From all reports there is a heap of trouble at Laverton with most of the better players walking out.

!

Not because they beat us... More so the way they did it... They will finish top two...

Various reasons why certain players have left and one who was not permitted to return.... Was a player called meeting a couple of weeks ago where the players gave Justin their unequivocal support... Would be easy to see outgoing clearances and troublemakers posting crap on here and think it must be the senior coach... Some blokes just won't commit to doing the right things by their club their team mates or themselves...
There is a lot more to it than most people probably realize...

Also laverton will find it hard to compete when clubs offer a bloke a couple hundred bucks a game... Couple hundred bucks a game is a decent amount of money for a young bloke... Sometimes it would be hard to turn down

Not because they beat us... More so the way they did it... They will finish top two...

Various reasons why certain players have left and one who was not permitted to return.... Was a player called meeting a couple of weeks ago where the players gave Justin their unequivocal support... Would be easy to see outgoing clearances and troublemakers posting crap on here and think it must be the senior coach... Some blokes just won't commit to doing the right things by their club their team mates or themselves...
There is a lot more to it than most people probably realize...

Also laverton will find it hard to compete when clubs offer a bloke a couple hundred bucks a game... Couple hundred bucks a game is a decent amount of money for a young bloke... Sometimes it would be hard to turn down

Then maybe the coach should keep quiet rather than telling the whole world that Laverton will 100% make finals and have articles in the local paper saying they will win a flag in next 2 years

S_Cranberry, im curious to how long you have been playing at Laverton ?

Then maybe the coach should keep quiet rather than telling the whole world that Laverton will 100% make finals and have articles in the local paper saying they will win a flag in next 2 years

S_Cranberry, im curious to how long you have been playing at Laverton ?

That was a different time when the list looked very impressive before guys left.

2 years mate... Enjoying it more than I have at previous clubs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back