WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that there was a bit of drama at the Falcons after their hit out on the weekend. Evo and Beazer were both last out of the showers and there was a tray sitting in the middle of the room with ONE hot dog left. Details of what actually happened next are not that clear but Beazer was seen wiping either blood or sauce off his lips 10 minutes later??

Lancaster and Ekka to Money Lakes from CS, 1 first year senior and 1 still qualified to play 18s, and Money Lakes offer them 150 a game, do they know they dont get paid playn resies, goin on whats being bragged about the quality at Manor Lakes only 1 of these boys MAY and i said MAY play 1s, then there so called manager will take 90% managers fees, poor kids have been sucked in.
Anyway, on life members name being scrubbed off the honour board, it aint been scratched off its only got tape covering it waiting for a public reveiling once Monor Lakes play at CS, if theres a public appology from the only life member, (or ExLife Member waiting on decision) , then there will be a decision made on how to remove it.
If anyoneone out theres got any ideas on how to remove such names from honour boards please reply.:D
No way are those boys worth $150 a game. Do clubs even watch these kids play before they go around offering that sort of money? The mind boggles!

No way are those boys worth $150 a game. Do clubs even watch these kids play before they go around offering that sort of money? The mind boggles!
Some clubs offer the coin without doing the research. Heard a story a couple of weeks back about a club offering a reserves player about 200 to come across. Haven't laughed like that for a long time. Won't name the player.

Manor Lakes under lights this Friday all the experts should get down there have a look where did the Money Lakes come from? Got to say it' pretty funny club seems to be ok financially but no different to other clubs

Manor Lakes under lights this Friday all the experts should get down there have a look where did the Money Lakes come from? Got to say it' pretty funny club seems to be ok financially but no different to other people clubs

Is that game at Manorlakes?

Let us know if Jordan Lampi lines up for East Kelior - It would be a shock, considering that he was telling everyone that he was going to be the captain of the Sharks?

Paulie my old friend, can you please clarify this for this "honorary" member??

I didnt get down to the Brook to place my bets and have my cigarette, did Jordan train last night?

Yeah i believe the Lampis have gone to Sact Lakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manor Lakes under lights this Friday all the experts should get down there have a look where did the Money Lakes come from? Got to say it' pretty funny club seems to be ok financially but no different to other clubs

Just Rubbish talk, looking for bite's.:thumbsdown:

Alot of players moving around this year! WRFL has always had alot of clearances each year but this one looks ridiculous..forgetting about teams lists from last year and concentrating on just the players coming in which team/s have done the best so far in recruiting would ppl say?

Alot of players moving around this year! WRFL has always had alot of clearances each year but this one looks ridiculous..forgetting about teams lists from last year and concentrating on just the players coming in which team/s have done the best so far in recruiting would ppl say?
To be entirely honest Glenorden have recruited plenty & have lost none if any! Literally!

Just Rubbish talk, looking for bite's.:thumbsdown:
Not looking for bites, just an opinion. They are both good young blokes and I wasn't trying to bag them, just can't believe they are being offered that sort of money. I know you have to pay overs to get blokes to leave their club but believe me this figure is way over what they are worth.

Not looking for bites, just an opinion. They are both good young blokes and I wasn't trying to bag them, just can't believe they are being offered that sort of money. I know you have to pay overs to get blokes to leave their club but believe me this figure is way over what they are worth.

I know Jack you were not bagging them, your right, they are great kids that chose to come and play for us.
Like some others before Xmas that asked if they can have a run and see what they fought, we welcomed with no pressure.
I'm sure the two boys themselves would be embarrassed for people to think they were offered that sort of coin, so don't believe all that you read, especially when it sounds ridiculous.

Anyone keen and up for predicting a formation of how they think the season ending ladder might look like?
Wyndhamvale
Glenorden
Parkside
Sunshine heights
Albanvale
---------------------
Caroline springs
Sanctuary lakes
Braybrook
West footscray
Manor lakes
Nth sunshine