WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cranberry, after the brilliant result against albanvale the week prior, did whoever kick the point get chaired off the ground?

Not unless the lavo boys wanted to go across and pick up the Districts ruckman who kicked it for them when trying to switch the play:):thumbsu:

And the excuses are flowing. Must Be all of the all the blokes from the ammos sooking? Falls and knocks? Give it a wash, its not netball. The paper doesnt read glenorden got slapped, (but they had 5 injuries).
Jesus. :eek:
A full strength bar one Parkside, look to have beaten an undermanned cobras by 7 goals or so? Should be a big test in two weeks.

'i have the juice'

After talking to the so called sooky ammo boys I can assure you that they had no excuses whatsoever. They were the first to admit that they were soundly beaten. I watched the first half Saturday and thought Yarra played there ground superbly. I reckon teams might get alot closer on a bigger ground though. Having said that it's a big gap to close. After watching Orden v Vales last week I reckon Evo's boys will push Yarra.

Make no mistake, i am not writing the hawks off by any means. But the dill that came on crying 'injury' doesnt help the clubs cause. My sources told me yarraville were far from full strength also. That is what raised my brow. As the word on the street they have just as many injuries and outs as anyone.
Dont worry, the top 5 are set, its all about whos firing at the business end. Having only seen yarraville play once, i cant comment too much, but credit to them. Seem to have an even spread of talent. The question is, is there a much bigger ground than yarraville oval?
Cant wait to see the glenorden parkside and seddon wyndhamvale clashes in a couple and few weeks.

My top 5
Seddon yarraville
Wyndhamvale
Glenorden
Parkside
Coburg

'i have the juice'

Make no mistake, i am not writing the hawks off by any means. But the dill that came on crying 'injury' doesnt help the clubs cause. My sources told me yarraville were far from full strength also. That is what raised my brow. As the word on the street they have just as many injuries and outs as anyone.
Dont worry, the top 5 are set, its all about whos firing at the business end. Having only seen yarraville play once, i cant comment too much, but credit to them. Seem to have an even spread of talent. The question is, is there a much bigger ground than yarraville oval?
Cant wait to see the glenorden parkside and seddon wyndhamvale clashes in a couple and few weeks.

My top 5
Seddon yarraville
Wyndhamvale
Glenorden
Parkside
Coburg

'i have the juice'
Agreed on top 5. With Caroline Springs being the other smoky. Would say that Orden and Vales home tracks are alot bigger than Yarraville. Chirnside Oval ring a bell?

no excuses injuries don't account for a 103 point loss,but they didn't help.
yarraville are the team you have to beat to win it,but grand finals are rarely won in may.
i have no doubt that our boys will close the gap on yarraville before the end of the season,the big question is how much 103 points is huge margin.
it will depend on if we get a good run on injuries and injured players recover.i would say to date yarraville havn't had to many, that might change as well,2 or 3 out there might even things up a lot as well.
yarraville are now the team to be hunted and don't worry there will be more than a couple of teams hunting come the end of this season.
A lot of depth at Orden though this year, even players fighting for spots in the ressies despite injuries from what i hear. Good time for you guys to have the bye this week to get a few quality players back after it.

A 100 point loss in the weather you had on Saturday is just disgraceful though really even with the knocks and niggles a 'contender' should not be going down by that much in wet weather. Will be good to see if you can bounce back against Parkside.

...and Lavo...
LOL

Moran and Choofa - Come out from whatever hole your hiding under and man up. What the hell happened Saturday?
You need to either admit your team is sh*t or if that's not the case there is a huge problem with the coach. Which one is it?
Still shaking my head , all you could muster was 1 point for the game, DISGRACE

moran and choofa - come out from whatever hole your hiding under and man up. What the hell happened saturday?
You need to either admit your team is sh*t or if that's not the case there is a huge problem with the coach. Which one is it?
Still shaking my head , all you could muster was 1 point for the game, disgrace

hello hello hello hello hello hello hello

You cant be serious, the only point Lavo kicked was from Coburgs boot? lol

I hear president is away, Might be Moran's saving grace!

Oh yeh it was from Big Broad, shocking kick tryna switch play and bang a point lol

One thing i would like to say is that even though the result was an almighty thumping, Lavo didnt revert to cheap shots or anything and actually tried their hardest to play the game out as best they could. so big props to them for that ..

Everything went right for CD and not a single thing went right for Lavo !!...

My top 5
Seddon yarraville
Wyndhamvale
Glenorden
Parkside
Coburg

'i have the juice'

My top 5
Seddon yarraville
Glenorden
Parkside
Wyndhamvale
Coburg

Very close to yours.

to those saying only knocks and bruises were glen ordens only injuries how about the player who ripped tendons and ligaments? you guys have more ego then facts...

Agreed on top 5. With Caroline Springs being the other smoky. Would say that Orden and Vales home tracks are alot bigger than Yarraville. Chirnside Oval ring a bell?

Agree on the smokey, although albanvale, and west could also be a chance. As not much will separate the three.
Ive never played on vales ground, but doubt it would be bigger, glenorden definately not, and chirnside maybe a little, but plays small. Ill get on google maps and confirm. If anything parksides ground would be the winner.
Theres no doubt lavo have spirit, i just think it may have been one of those days. Weve all had them. Id like to see any of you blokes take a walk in morans shoes. Hes giving his all by the sounds of things.
Ripped tendons and ligaments? Or bruised? He'll play in two weeks. Fact. Cry me a river.
More ego than facts are better than more excuses than reasons.
And glenorden is one word. :eek:

'i have the juice'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wont name the player, for obvious reasons.
Would i play on? No. But its no excuse for the result. An arm is a long way from the ticker. I reckon he'll be back in two.

This weeks tip you lot.

Caroline swamps in a close one over lavo
Wyndhamvale to run away by 10 goals over albanvale
Coburg in another landslide over braybrook
Yarraville by alot over west footscray
Parkside in a blowout over undermanned north sunshine

Cant pick a match of the round.
'i have the juice'

Dont back peddle, one second its bumps and bruises and saying something about netball, then you agree that you yourself wouldnt of played on. No-one was making excuses for glen orden. The game was blown by glen ordens inaccuracy and yarra's very good accuracy in the first half. But glen orden were never going to come back from that point with losing so many key players.

Heard the Lavo coach on the radio today, sounded like a broken man.

The President might have to make a big call when he returns from his overseas trip.

Braybrook only went down by 30 points??
What's the outcome there braybrook improved or coburg lost it?
Opinions please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back