WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll keep my ear to the ground but I'd be suprised if it eventuated bell is a lavo boy & plays socially with his mates he is one of the clubs better players. Many clubs are looking to recruit but I think what has shown to be successful is going and getting players competing at a higher level in like parkside last year. So from an outsider I think it would be unlikely to eventuate from both parties...

Spot on PF parks,and to a lesser degree falcons,Glenordan recruited from outside league,cannot believe clubs still spending money on recycled divi2 and 3 mercenaries hoping for quick fix ,sooner points system comes in clubs then might give there kids a go

Sunny heights they are disgraceful outfit, I also think manor lakes & Caroline springs will be right down the tail end..
Yeah think it's pretty common knowledge that sunny heights are having a torrid time of it at the moment. As far as the other two I think finals would be a big ask but we will have to wait and see. Not too long now can guys please post praccy matches when they are played it would be much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back