WRFL Division 2 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Newport point cook game as my son plays for PC but have a lot of mates from Newport.

Spoke to a few of the boys if Newport are running out of steam, they had their C and VC hospitalized (both jets) by the first quarter with another needing a hospital trip in the last added to the fact they’ve lost both key defenders to season long injuries so feel for the boys a bit given they’re fasting also

Onto to the game though, to say the umpiring was borderline cheating would be a compliment, it was blatant cheating with the club going to report one of the umpires for abusing some newport players. Absolutely disgusting umpiring coming from a neutral with some PC players having a laugh about it after the game.
Was a hot contest and a great game of footy.

Just thought I’d vent as I’ve got ties to both clubs and I was appalled at the decisions today absolute joke. From memory the free kick count was 33-7 PC’s way with so many clear ones not given

Was at the Newport point cook game as my son plays for PC but have a lot of mates from Newport.

Spoke to a few of the boys if Newport are running out of steam, they had their C and VC hospitalized (both jets) by the first quarter with another needing a hospital trip in the last added to the fact they’ve lost both key defenders to season long injuries so feel for the boys a bit given they’re fasting also

Onto to the game though, to say the umpiring was borderline cheating would be a compliment, it was blatant cheating with the club going to report one of the umpires for abusing some newport players. Absolutely disgusting umpiring coming from a neutral with some PC players having a laugh about it after the game.
Was a hot contest and a great game of footy.

Just thought I’d vent as I’ve got ties to both clubs and I was appalled at the decisions today absolute joke. From memory the free kick count was 33-7 PC’s way with so many clear ones not given

This game had 3 umpires. 1 of them was an obvious cheat who has umpired Newport before and always goes against them.
I can also confirm that an umpire swore at one of the Newport players. Several players heard it including opposition. This is going straight to tribunal with opposition players coming along as witnesses. Sad thing is nothing will happen because league struggles for umpires but something must be done before this gets out of hand as we can’t have umpires swearing at players.

Bit rich for Newport to be carrying on about anything the way they behave on and off the field. The league should never have let them back in, they are a disgrace.

Bit rich for Newport to be carrying on about anything the way they behave on and off the field. The league should never have let them back in, they are a disgrace.
Bit of spice from Yarraville game earlier? Know that there was a melee 2 years ago. But they were ok against us last year.

I wouldn't want to umpire them though, they are very quick to question every decision.

Umpires are, despite popular opinion, human and my experience is that sides who are very quick to question every decision and/or label an umpire a cheat are a) very unlikely to get the benefit of the doubt if they infringe, and b) any 50/50 decisions won't go in their favour.

As my mate Forrest's mum used to say, stupid is as stupid does.

Interesting to see on WRFL home page that PC Centrals have 2 players out this week that are 1 point each and bringing in a player that is 4 points, yet were maximum 45 points last time they played. Done a deal with WRFL?

Interesting to see on WRFL home page that PC Centrals have 2 players out this week that are 1 point each and bringing in a player that is 4 points, yet were maximum 45 points last time they played. Done a deal with WRFL?

The ins and outs posted by the WRFL is incorrect. Another 4 pointer is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, just hope they have his points right

Ooops, think they may have the wrong points for their new player. Listed as 3, think he may be 4. Not sure whose error but it will take them over! Think they may have not realised he has come from a club in Premier Div, extra 1 point. Not hard to workout though, the club is just down the road

I think there's too many people watching now for them to get away with that again.

Do you think we need to look at getting a Maths tutor for them? Let's see if they make a change before the game. I'm sure their is someone from the club who enjoys the 'banter' on Bigfooty and is reading this

Do you think we need to look at getting a Maths tutor for them? Let's see if they make a change before the game. I'm sure their is someone from the club who enjoys the 'banter' on Bigfooty and is reading this
Sanctionless Sharks..... you never cease to amaze us

It's OK trucka, he'll play tomorrow and the WRFL will say its their fault late next week. Nothing to see here, move along.
Sanctionless Sharks..... you never cease to amaze us
you guys are salty as **** flogs lmao, I'm guessing from a club like suns or tarneit? neither would surprise me, the WRFL ins and outs didnt show all the players that were in and out for this week, if you look closely for once you will realise a guy named Jackson Menadue didnt play this weekend so he was an out and he is a 4 pointer, so what do ya know!
Maybe If you focused on your on clubs instead of being so salty you would actually get somewhere

you guys are salty as **** flogs lmao, I'm guessing from a club like suns or tarneit? neither would surprise me, the WRFL ins and outs didnt show all the players that were in and out for this week, if you look closely for once you will realise a guy named Jackson Menadue didnt play this weekend so he was an out and he is a 4 pointer, so what do ya know!
Maybe If you focused on your on clubs instead of being so salty you would actually get somewhere

No worries little brother

You have missed the argument. It is not about being over points, although this would make them over, it is about a player coming into the side that is listed as 3 points who I believe should be 4 which would make them over their 45 points.
Player in question who came into side this week:
Has the player played the same or more senior than reserve games in any of the previous 3 seasons? = 3 pts
Is the player transferring from a club in a premier competition into a club in a non premier competition? = 1 pts
Total points 4, not the 3 that they have him listed, of course unless they have made a deal with WRFL
By the way, using the word 'flog' will get you 3 weeks suspension!

You have missed the argument. It is not about being over points, although this would make them over, it is about a player coming into the side that is listed as 3 points who I believe should be 4 which would make them over their 45 points.
Has the player played the same or more senior than reserve games in any of the previous 3 seasons? = 3 pts
Is the player transferring from a club in a premier competition into a club in a non premier competition? = 1 pts
Total points 4, not the 3 that they have him listed, of course unless they have made a deal with WRFL

The message hasn't set in over there yet Trucka. If a get out of jail free card wasn't enough to get the message through, then what will?

what player is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back