WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard a small rumor that unnamed representative from heights is doing a pilot for his own tv, starring as a lawyer from the western suburbs getting all his clients off, only to have one of them do the phantom half way through a tribunal hearing... series starts in 2 months

that is ridiculous, if you follow the club like you say u do you would have stuck around and played...thats if u were any good of course, which i doubt. finals are the same anywhere you play, winning the grand final would feel the same in which ever league u win it in. and considering you werent playing ones i wouldnt worry about going to another league. your a dud

I have every chance of winning a grand final this season myself pal. Our finals start in 2 weeks. Maybe you should come have a look at RDFL reserves standard and see it's much better than WRFL div 2 reserves.

I have every chance of winning a grand final this season myself pal. Our finals start in 2 weeks. Maybe you should come have a look at RDFL reserves standard and see it's much better than WRFL div 2 reserves.

yer used to play against rep rdfl sides pal, slapped em everytime, so you'd hope that there bringing players in from other comps coz if there relying on the ones that are comming up their useless. and i would come cya play but im a 2.15 man myself 12 is still bit early for me

yer used to play against rep rdfl sides pal, slapped em everytime, so you'd hope that there bringing players in from other comps coz if there relying on the ones that are comming up their useless. and i would come cya play but im a 2.15 man myself 12 is still bit early for me

You must be a gun mate. Can't all be like you. Keep living on the coat tails of the likes of Greto & Mallia they are the only reason you will got anywhere this season. Would you like to tell us your number so we can make our own minds up if your a CAT or not?

You must be a gun mate. Can't all be like you. Keep living on the coat tails of the likes of Greto & Mallia they are the only reason you will got anywhere this season. Would you like to tell us your number so we can make our own minds up if your a CAT or not?

CAT. Thats the word they use to describe people who leave clubs half way through the season to go play for another club. Oh no sorry my mistake more like goose. You probably think that RDFL reserves is a better standard then D2 seniors. abonden ship your gutless

. Also sorry to inform all you uneducated Heights people but the league has calculated that Greto had only kicked 89 goals prior to this weeks round so better luck next week Greto. You will get it and it is a super effort but claiming it before doing it is poor form from the club. First bloke that was sent off in the first qtr should get 3 weeks at least. DOG effort.

Feel free to apologise any time you like fool.

Website has been corrected now so you can congratulate Robbie and take back that crap.

Nazza was found NOT guilty so u can take that one back too!!

CAT. Thats the word they use to describe people who leave clubs half way through the season to go play for another club. Oh no sorry my mistake more like goose. You probably think that RDFL reserves is a better standard then D2 seniors. abonden ship your gutless

Some teams would actually.......... Not that you would know.

You've hit the nail on the head there Dragons...
To the Nth Foots players.....GET OVER IT, the incident is over leave it alone & look to the future.....

The game (& fight) is now over so now lets look forward to seeing Heights punish West Footscray this Saturday....
interesting to see Bobbie "i've been everywhere man" Evans limping around Yarraville oval on Saturday....

Gee you love getting on Bobbie OR is it b/c you want Bobbie on you? I've seen you've paid out on the injuryprone bigman again!! you love hanging it on him!! keep you the good work FFF :thumbsu:

blueboy you vegie you'll get dropped again if you really want to play a better standard of footy get some talent you *******, switching leagues because the reserves are better and wrfl div 2 reserves.....have you ever taken the field at 2:15

blueboy you vegie you'll get dropped again if you really want to play a better standard of footy get some talent you *******, switching leagues because the reserves are better and wrfl div 2 reserves.....have you ever taken the field at 2:15

The RDFL is a league I have played in for over 10 years plus I'm 28 this year so no getting talent for me, just getting fatter!. I wanted to play with a few mates in WRFL but didn't like the standard so whet back to RDFL! What's the harm in that? Yes I have played Senior footy with both Diggers Rest & Melton Centrals (maybe 20-25 games).

The RDFL is a league I have played in for over 10 years plus I'm 28 this year so no getting talent for me, just getting fatter!. I wanted to play with a few mates in WRFL but didn't like the standard so whet back to RDFL! What's the harm in that? Yes I have played Senior footy with both Diggers Rest & Melton Centrals (maybe 20-25 games).

the harm is your complaining about the standard of footy but your no good buddy... do you see the irony

Big weekend in div2 WEST Vs HEIGHTS- i believe heights are a harder team around the contest with more genuine match winners and genuine pace then west, however i think there backs are suspect as they lack height and size to match up with wests forwards. Wests forwards need to use their advantage and be dominant in the air in order to be a chance, however in saying that i think heights will win as they play 4 each other and i believe are hungrier...
NTH Vs ALBANVALE- another tough game 1 win each through out the year in 2 close contests. Injuries to both teams could prove the difference, however i believe the team who applies the most pressure thoughout the day to curb the other teams run will prevail. I think the Cobras will get up in a close 1.

Thats my picks anyway...

I can fully understand where your coming from bluey, i played a west for 3 seasons in the seniors in div 1 and div 2. It is obvious that you think that you are still capable at playing in a "higher" standard of footy and i think if a team is happy to clear you mid season then you are no cat or dog or any of the other names you have been called. I left west at the end of a season when we lost the prelim to altona in a game we lead for the best part of 4 quarters, but i wanted to try my luck at a better standard and play with a few different blokes. I am still in regular contact with a few of the boys down there and i am fairly certain that no grudges are held against me for wanting to leave, which im sure is the case with you. So guys lay off and lets talk footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name's Kaz Wilson,

I work for full time at the Age, as a football anaylst/Commentator. I also have a part time job on a show some of you may know of "Footy Classified" basically i know what im talking about, There are a few things i would like to comment on

1. Blueboy - seems like your the most hated on this forum, not hard to see why, i just implore everyone on here to go easy on you its not your fault you got dropped as a baby.

2. Heights - there are way to many Heights supporters on here, goes to show which club have passionate supporters, and access to the net:)

4. The Football - Last saturday i was down at williamstown road i saw this heavly supported heights side get up with basically a man down for a half of football, and an umpire though not completely biased to North, turn against Greto and the lads. The heart and endeavour of this side on that day can not be questioned, North were a worthy opponent, and will definitely play in the 2nd Pre Lim

Now i have kept my eye closely on the WRFL this year,

This Saturday's Pre Lim is one of the most anticipated in the state,

On one side a dragons outfit that are quite obviously up and revving to go especially given the results at the tribunal last night, a friend told me the rooms were buzzing last night. A big congratulation goes out to Mick "The QC" Grima.

On the other a West Footscray side stacked to rafters with talent, talls and oozing confidence that they have played with all year. Their results speak for themselves.

These two sides hate each other, there is no two ways about it. Judging from the previous encounter, I will be suprised if the day not just the match, finish without a scuffle.

My very educated view sees this contest go down the wire, i can't wait to see Greto v The wests backline, McGhee v Hoblos, and i would love to see Mallia v Ziggy the outcome of this contest could determine the result of the game

Good luck to both sides, but I reckon Heights will square the ledger and this will be a Grand Final preview

Name's Kaz Wilson,

I work for full time at the Age, as a football anaylst/Commentator. I also have a part time job on a show some of you may know of "Footy Classified" basically i know what im talking about, There are a few things i would like to comment on

1. Blueboy - seems like your the most hated on this forum, not hard to see why, i just implore everyone on here to go easy on you its not your fault you got dropped as a baby.

2. Heights - there are way to many Heights supporters on here, goes to show which club have passionate supporters, and access to the net:)

4. The Football - Last saturday i was down at williamstown road i saw this heavly supported heights side get up with basically a man down for a half of football, and an umpire though not completely biased to North, turn against Greto and the lads. The heart and endeavour of this side on that day can not be questioned, North were a worthy opponent, and will definitely play in the 2nd Pre Lim

On one side a dragons outfit that are quite obviously up and revving to go especially given the results at the tribunal last night, a friend told me the rooms were buzzing last night. A big congratulation goes out to Mick "The QC" Grima.

On the other a West Footscray side stacked to rafters with talent, talls and oozing confidence that they have played with all year. Their results speak for themselves.

These two sides hate each other, there is no two ways about it. Judging from the previous encounter, I will be suprised if the day not just the match, finish without a scuffle.

My very educated view sees this contest go down the wire, i can't wait to see Greto v The wests backline, McGhee v Hoblos, and i would love to see Mallia v Ziggy the outcome of this contest could determine the result of the game

Good luck to both sides, but I reckon Heights will square the ledger and this will be a Grand Final preview

Seems like we have another Heights supporter. Welcome Aboard Kaz! (if that is your real name)

Name's Kaz Wilson,

gee you dont know your bigfooty stats then.........weapons is the first life member of the div 2 thread....1000 posts....hopefully in a couple of years i can spin my sh.it on the thread that is above this 1...........
your assumption about heights people is incorrect 7 people on here with 25 names.........passionate about big footy yes.......loosers......yes.......
my tips west by 5 goals as yarraville suits tall f/wards and the bigger bodies....heights bench to give a mouth full of abuse to their oposition......with a few dust ups.......lane to kick 4 as well as mghee.....

nth footscray to beat aulbanvale(as mundine spells it)...lol
by 19 points grainger out for the year with his ankle a big loss.........all eyes to be b.o.g why u ask??? if the big bear can dominate all over the ground at altona so can you all eyes........ill back you big fella......if you want some tips all eyes as i watched AULBANVALE get smashed in your department last week..........

good luck and stay injury free lads.........

Weapons you are the last person that should correct people on spelling. I suggest you re-read over some of your posts and you will be suprised. (BTW Loser is spelt with 1 o)

If we look at your predictions last week, you predicted North to beat Heights and Deer Park to be Albanvale.

So not only can't you spell, but it seems you don't know much about your footy.

Your not really in a position where you can sit and give shit to other people.

your assumption about heights people is incorrect 7 people on here with 25 names.........passionate about big footy yes.......loosers......yes.......

Ironic you correct someone else then you write loosers. Heaps more than 7 on here.

.my tips west by 5 goals as yarraville suits tall f/wards and the bigger bodies....heights bench to give a mouth full of abuse to their oposition......with a few dust ups.......lane to kick 4 as well as mghee.....

Keep tipping against us as you did last week you brought us luck.

I can fully understand where your coming from bluey, i played a west for 3 seasons in the seniors in div 1 and div 2. It is obvious that you think that you are still capable at playing in a "higher" standard of footy and i think if a team is happy to clear you mid season then you are no cat or dog or any of the other names you have been called. I left west at the end of a season when we lost the prelim to altona in a game we lead for the best part of 4 quarters, but i wanted to try my luck at a better standard and play with a few different blokes. I am still in regular contact with a few of the boys down there and i am fairly certain that no grudges are held against me for wanting to leave, which im sure is the case with you. So guys lay off and lets talk footy.

Bleeding heart blah blah blah

my tips west by 5 goals as yarraville suits tall f/wards and the bigger bodies....heights bench to give a mouth full of abuse to their oposition......with a few dust ups.......lane to kick 4 as well as mghee.....

Gee, Laney was wearing a Full knee brace when watching the Heights V Wests Ressie match last week. Unless he's borrowing someone elses knee for this week I dont think hes playing. So who will kick the 4 you have told us he will kick?

Just to set the record straight - Motor mouth Pigano had a go at the young fella, Then his Dad stepped in to calm him down and then Motor mouth decided to give him a knock and called him a cheat to his face. Obviously Norths are still troubled about the decision.

Does anyone know how Peter is going in Retirement? Plenty of free Saturdays to mow the lawn.

I'm pretty certain the young fella will play this week. I hope he lines on Motor Mouth Pigano.

In finishing I use to have a lot of respect for Charlie. Someone who has played over 600 games should be treated with respect but he stooped to low last weekend.

I just had a very fond memory of Charlies 600th Game. Heights are down by 4 goals at 3/4 time. We won bythe last kick of the day. How sweat. Ive been meaning to ask Charlie how his night was.
icon10.gif

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face. The man is a martial arts kung fu master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back