WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie. I will let him know about the Pigano nickname and you make sure you call him that.:thumbsu:

We'll it could make for an Interesting Sunday. There could be 22 players who might say it and also he'll have to put up with our feral Spectators as according to to this forum we have the worst of em.
I dont think to many people starting from the top of the Club were impressed with his efforts to our Umpire last week.

Ultimate payback will be on the Scoreboard. Ill be sure to write you a note on Sunday night.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face. The man is a martial arts kung fu master.

[Red devil im glad you can join us, kung fu shi sha all doesnt bother us, last time he acted smart to an old centrals player he copped a wack that he will never forget, to be honest he is not the worst bloke but king fa shu mate get over it

Ironic you correct someone else then you write loosers. Heaps more than 7 on here.

Keep tipping against us as you did last week you brought us luck.

im on the right track though arnt i........:thumbsu:

least you nkow lol what i mean when i spell things wrong.......mundine(fais) hasnt got a clue........plus loosers sounds good:p

Weapons you are the last person that should correct people on spelling. I suggest you re-read over some of your posts and you will be suprised. (BTW Loser is spelt with 1 o)

If we look at your predictions last week, you predicted North to beat Heights and Deer Park to be Albanvale.

So not only can't you spell, but it seems you don't know much about your footy.

Your not really in a position where you can sit and give shit to other people.

i know plenty about foooooty champ just ask me..........

im allowed to pick who i like and of course im gonna pick my own team to win............

west i believe are 2 stong for the short people down at heights..........

Who Peter or Charlie? I'll hopefully have the chance this week.

come on then hero come out and say who you are????..........im tipping you wouldnt thats the type of blokes down at heights..........play for their mates and have a sit and giggle hiding behind their computer screens..........

Good luck to West Footscray, should be a cracker of a game. Lane will play on one leg if he has to.... Butsa played on one leg few years back and kicked 8.....

Few of us will be heading down to the game after preaseason training , hoping its a close game.

And to all the players playing in the finals hope you stay injury free.

come on then hero come out and say who you are????..........im tipping you wouldnt thats the type of blokes down at heights..........play for their mates and have a sit and giggle hiding behind their computer screens..........

Its good to see that the finals are now in full swing, with the only real dominant four sides in div 2 proceeding to the next week. Semi Final 1 should be a cracker North Footscray V the Cobras, however it must be said that once all mighty cobras are not the reckoning force that they have proven to be in the past and it seems that their 2007 season will come to an end. I do hope that they get back up to their strongest outfit next year and challange for a top two position again. So that will leave North facing the loser of West and Heights.

Last time these two sides met both sides were undefeated and it proved to be a stella match with the boys down at Glengala going down by a 14 or 15 point margin. This is going to be another battle down to the wire but this time i think if the Dragons could get if they could keep their heads and keep their players on the field, with laney out or carrying a bad knee should get heights over the line.

Good luck and lets try stop slagging each other off and let our footy do the talking boys. Looking forward to an exciting weekend

We'll it could make for an Interesting Sunday. There could be 22 players who might say it and also he'll have to put up with our feral Spectators as according to to this forum we have the worst of em.
I dont think to many people starting from the top of the Club were impressed with his efforts to our Umpire last week.

Ultimate payback will be on the Scoreboard. Ill be sure to write you a note on Sunday night.

aaaah local finals footy..gotta love it..blokes letting other blokes know that they are going to get belted and they'll say this and that and all the rest of the rubbish until the day of the match.

Gee..last time I played word used to get around that people weren't happy about a particular bloke through word of mouth at pubs, or people who worked with people who knew people! hahahaha now its on BignotingFooty. How times change.....

I noticed that Telstra released a media statement the other day that broadband speeds are being slowed due to overuse from people residing in the Sunshine area...but they say it will speed up again Monday as usage is expected to drop after this weekend....

Well thats hump day done and dusted boys and girls ( FFF and Kaz)...bring on Thursday...

Boys, Boys, Boys. Just settle down and remember this. Being a hero and trying to argue while sitting faceless behind your computer is a bit like racing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still ******ed!.

Feel free to apologise any time you like fool.

Website has been corrected now so you can congratulate Robbie and take back that crap.

Nazza was found NOT guilty so u can take that one back too!!

Yes correct nazza was found not guilty BUT not b/c of what he did, you and everyone who seen it, was a w e a k and he only got off b/c the umpire stuffed the evidence!!! Which heights already knew b4 they went to the tribunal!!

Good luck to West Footscray, should be a cracker of a game. Lane will play on one leg if he has to.... Butsa played on one leg few years back and kicked 8.....

Few of us will be heading down to the game after preaseason training , hoping its a close game.

And to all the players playing in the finals hope you stay injury free.
you are kidding yourself putting butsa and lane in the same sentence butsa is 5 times the footballer lane is and was. butsa is one of the best players ever to play in this league he was a freak

Yes correct nazza was found not guilty BUT not b/c of what he did, you and everyone who seen it, was a w e a k and he only got off b/c the umpire stuffed the evidence!!! Which heights already knew b4 they went to the tribunal!!

Who cares why he got off..... He is playing this week and thats all that matters... and we all know that the We$t players are scared of him :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Still havn't heard Red Devils thoughts about last weekends game!!

Red Devil - MIA.

heard a small rumor that unnamed representative from heights is doing a pilot for his own tv, starring as a lawyer from the western suburbs getting all his clients off, only to have one of them do the phantom half way through a tribunal hearing... series starts in 2 months

Hey GoesBang, You seem to know a fair bit about what happens behind the scenes at SHFC. Have you heard anything about this new series?

i know plenty about foooooty champ just ask me..........

im allowed to pick who i like and of course im gonna pick my own team to win............

west i believe are 2 stong for the short people down at heights..........

Now that’s just not nice to the vertically challenged mate. we prefer little people down at heights thanks mate. My tips for the weekend heights by 10 goals and who cares about the other game, does anyone even know who is playing in it.

Weapons your deeds on big footy have not gone unoticed, i have spoken to the editor at The Star and i've put in good word for ya, surely you'll have to be better than the tool that keeps putting a photo of Smiley in the paper and and naming him Daniel Xuereb.

As for devil your tips are highly sort after, please enlighten us with why West Footscray will get over the line against the big footy friendly heights. And please don't just take pot shots at the heights ppl

Its thursday ppl, the final training session, before the weekend will be held, two more sleeps and the nerves will surely be kicking in soon. You can talk up your side as much as you want ppl, but results will speak volumes.

From everyone here at the Age, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares why he got off..... He is playing this week and thats all that matters... and we all know that the We$t players are scared of him :p

mmm yeah, hey as long as you think so! i guess, we'll see on saturday, seeing everyone on big footy think heights are the toughest side in the comp. i guess thats why we$t didn't watch on saturday b/c they were just to intimadated.

Now stopping all the BS, i read greto v the we$t backline, watever! by memory, i'm pretty sure saliba did a number on him last time they played, i'm looking fwd to that battle! It willl be a ripper!!! Any thoughts, i didn't rate saliba, but since i've been watching we$t this year, he is a muched improved, and will run with greto all day long, greto is well respected and a good player but he won't be lining up on some skinny blad guy with limited ability (sorry that guy from north) this week!! Will be a good battle to watch! Also the centre's / any clearances will be hard and red hot!!!
Can't wait to watch this game, i reckon the loser of this game will be sore and sorry at the end of this one! Good luck to both!

Now stopping all the BS, i read greto v the we$t backline, watever! by memory, i'm pretty sure saliba did a number on him last time they played, i'm looking fwd to that battle! It willl be a ripper!!! Any thoughts, i didn't rate saliba, but since i've been watching we$t this year, he is a muched improved, and will run with greto all day long, greto is well respected and a good player but he won't be lining up on some skinny blad guy with limited ability (sorry that guy from north) this week!! Will be a good battle to watch! Also the centre's / any clearances will be hard and red hot!!!
Can't wait to watch this game, i reckon the loser of this game will be sore and sorry at the end of this one! Good luck to both!

Good point...
Greto kicked no goals on Maczohan last time and 7 this time..... why? they actually had one on one contests. The first time North just flooded the backline. Bit harder to do that on a bigger ground.

Greto kicked 3 against We$t last time.... again on a small ground with a crowded backline.... see the pattern???

Double figures this week!!!

look i think that both games will be rippers. north and albanvale will be a cracker it will come down to who can handle their injuries better. grainger will be a massive blow for the cobras and eldridge the same for the devils both sides without their number 1 forwards.

wests and heights will be as big as the first encounter. in my personal opinion(although biased) i thought heights were outplayed and didnt manage to get thier running game going the first time and full credit to wests, however a bigger ground will suit us and its anybodies ball game. i think heights proved that we r back to our best after our small mid season slump (losses to wests and north) should be a cracking game and i think both teams will walk off very sore. but i think the only thing the loser will cop is a little dented pride as in a fortnights time showdown 3 will take place and take precedence over the first 2 encounters.

Good point...
Greto kicked no goals on Maczohan last time and 7 this time..... why? they actually had one on one contests. The first time North just flooded the backline. Bit harder to do that on a bigger ground.

Greto kicked 3 against We$t last time.... again on a small ground with a crowded backline.... see the pattern???

Double figures this week!!!

North didn't fllood in the first game. We just wiped Heights - end of story. Greto had limited opporunties but was beaten fair and square.

He kicked 4 on MacZohan before he was moved this time. Greto and Heights were too good on that day.

North didn't fllood in the first game. We just wiped Heights - end of story. Greto had limited opporunties but was beaten fair and square.

He kicked 4 on MacZohan before he was moved this time. Greto and Heights were too good on that day.

Fair enough.... Don't want to bag the bloke too much.. cos at least he has a go and doesn't shirk it..... but the bottom line is Greto would have had 2 one on one contests with him in the first game. You may not have flooded but your on ballers spent a fair amount of time in the back half.

On the weekend Greto had 4 goals 5 minutes into the second qtr. If he stayed on him for the whole game he would have kicked at least 12 (MINIMUM). Not in the same class. You should have just conceded the he got lucky once and put Phillips on him :thumbsu:

I Still havn't heard Red Devils thoughts about last weekends game!!

Yeah sorry about that. I am a bit of a sore loser.

Although to be fair GoesBang gave me some feedback after our win over Heights, but I got nuthin' from TD.

I have been on BFAL (Big Footy Annual Leave) the past few days. There is precedent - after our loss to Coburg I didn't post for about 2 weeks.

I don't have much time at the minute but do think that West will win this weekend. Not sour grapes, but a considered opinion - which I will share my reasons for - before Satdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back