WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer but not on here ill hold back on this 1 and we will see what eventuates.............

and to banger i thought we were over all the crap things have been good on here and u still rave on about it...................GET OVER IT PLEASE....

C'mon Weapons... we're old sparring partners on here... gotta give the Big Footy public what they want!! lol

yer but not on here ill hold back on this 1 and we will see what eventuates.............
quote]

Maybe Lookout4lions could fill us all in?? He seems to know whats what at Deer Park

yep maybe he can..............

how many did u see on the track tnight from the bar at the glengala

i trained at heights last night and there were over 40 on the track at some stages. extremely hard night lots of running and most players looked really fit. i think ive found my new home the guys were great down there very welcoming, and you could tell they are very close. they dont leave anybody out which was unbelievable just wot i was looking 4.

a mate drove past wests ground last night at about 7:15 and said they would have had about 15 on the track.

This is how dumb i think you really are....
1. you play at coburg and your asking questions about coburg players leaving - you think you would know that from the club - thats if anyone turned up to training
2. everyone knows that mitchell can never stay at a club for more than 6 months
3. huffy was the best thing that ever happened to your club and is the only reason (along with your president that has been around the leauge for 100 years) that coburg still have a side and/were competetive last year
4. your probably one of those saps that never does anything but whinge about not getting a senior game or not playing in the position your in...

do me a favour.. i have seen it and read it and i dont even play there... Next time your in your club read the writing on the side of the bar .. it basically says do something around the club and help out !! becuase i am tipping you have never lifted a f****** finger.

Oh and to answer your question - mitchell signed with Haddy ..... AGAIN.
no great loss tho mate ... kehagius is 100 times better than that knob.

Oh, and he's not even playing at Haddy anyway, he's prob not even playing from what I hear........
And Huffy is a goose.........
Anyway.....watch the districts fly this year champ..........good coach...new players....no huffy!

Oh, and he's not even playing at Haddy anyway, he's prob not even playing from what I hear........
And Huffy is a goose.........
Anyway.....watch the districts fly this year champ..........good coach...new players....no huffy!

Obviously one of those players that Huffy didn't give a game to and spends every waking moment around the club sooking and back stabbing.

Or maybe you are right and the other 99 people out of 100 that think he is a good bloke are wrong.

Tom Delaney - who's the goose.

Just out of curiousity, who did win Coburg's B&F last season???

Not to bag Mitch - loved playing with the big fella and he was great for us up forward and gave good breaks to others in the ruck by rucking the forward line. Also an absolute gentleman.

Apparently you didn't see the final against Sunshine Heights when in the last quarter Fabian got the ball guided down to his hands three times in a row and pretty much got us the game winning break. Or the game against North Sunshine when three goals were kicked from taps to players at the boundary contest in the space of 15 minutes.

Not one to talk myself up but to suggest all I did was smash the ball out of the centre is just silly.

As for Huffy - I just hope you've provided the years of service that he did to the club before you go on spouting about how good it is there without him.

Oh and big fella......The other big fella came 5th and had just over half your votes....and he played 6 games!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and big fella......The other big fella came 5th and had just over half your votes....and he played 6 games!

Hey "Chef" - at least get your facts right !!

Mitchell played 10 games and polled in 50% of those games . Kehagias polled in 65% of his games.

Pretty sure your just got sour grapes and are not connected with District's this year .......just like your love child who has applied for a clearnace to Avernal.

[quote
Anyone else have any clue on what the Issues are at Deer Park???[/quote]
Not xactly sure where weapons gets info but there r no issues at all at Deer Park, u shouldnt believe all u read bangers. Will tell u 1 thing we r not flag favourites, have lost few players from last yr who have other priorities higher than footy, so 4 all those expecting Parks 2 b side 2 beat start looking at Heights & Nth Foots, both good sides from last yr and only building, especially heights after quik exit lasy yr, ALOT BETTER than what happened last yr.:thumbsu:

[quote
Anyone else have any clue on what the Issues are at Deer Park???
Not xactly sure where weapons gets info but there r no issues at all at Deer Park, u shouldnt believe all u read bangers. Will tell u 1 thing we r not flag favourites, have lost few players from last yr who have other priorities higher than footy, so 4 all those expecting Parks 2 b side 2 beat start looking at Heights & Nth Foots, both good sides from last yr and only building, especially heights after quik exit lasy yr, ALOT BETTER than what happened last yr.:thumbsu:[/quote]

The Devils still have a way to go. I think we will be stronger than last year but we haven't made the top 4 in the last 3 years, so we will need to improve. I think Deer Park, West Footscray and Sunshine Heights would be favourites at this stage.

Not xactly sure where weapons gets info but there r no issues at all at Deer Park, u shouldnt believe all u read bangers. Will tell u 1 thing we r not flag favourites, have lost few players from last yr who have other priorities higher than footy, so 4 all those expecting Parks 2 b side 2 beat start looking at Heights & Nth Foots, both good sides from last yr and only building, especially heights after quik exit lasy yr, ALOT BETTER than what happened last yr.:thumbsu:

The Devils still have a way to go. I think we will be stronger than last year but we haven't made the top 4 in the last 3 years, so we will need to improve. I think Deer Park, West Footscray and Sunshine Heights would be favourites at this stage.[/quote]

Deer Park only lost to the premiers last year and have picked up more players. Even if lost a couple will still be favourites perhaps equal with West who are trying to buy anyone in Victoria who can play a bit.

Sunshine Heights are probably grouped under that with Nth, Albanvale, Wyndhamvale at this stage. Remember Heights have also lost Bugeja having a reco and won b and f in 2006.

Grounds in the Werribee

Do Westbourne Ammo's use there ground on Sunday afternoon and what is there ground like?

Is Soliders Reserve used every Sunday for juniors and what time do the juniors finish up on Soliders Reserve?

lookout4lions. Will tell u 1 thing we r not flag favourites said:
Nobody wants to be fav's.... Why doesn't somebody frame a market... perhaps somebody with no direct connection to a club... OBE1... good job for u... u still seem to know whats what in DIV 2.

Nobody wants to be fav's.... Why doesn't somebody frame a market... perhaps somebody with no direct connection to a club... OBE1... good job for u... u still seem to know whats what in DIV 2.

I'll keep it in mind, not much of a punter though, will keep an eye on the clearances (in/out) keep my ear to the ground and get back to you.

Cant help but think Heights may start favorites, if they are travelling as we are led to beleave and have their best locals fit and in form they will take some beating. Home ground advantage is huge, recruiting well? and are good mates. Not sure how you are of for big fella's, thats probaly your only weakness at this time.

North Foots seem to be recruiting well also, there better players are getting a bit long in the tooth though and you can question there desire to make it back to D1. Lots of talk over the last few years and should have been back there well before now.

Albanvale, no hope unless they pick up half a dozen players and Deer Park will have to play above themselves I feel. West Foots will be in the mix but again their better blokes are past playing D1 footy. They seem to have the intimidation factor but that is easily overcome. Braybrook and Coburg will make up the numbers but neither will be top five.Whydanvale are a little unkown to me at this time but I would be suprised if they were better than 7th or 8th.

I still say that Deer Park are Fav's...only lost to Glenorden last year so until 07 season starts you can only go on that for form..

West 2nd fav only slightly behind...
Heights, Albanvale to round out the top 4...
Nth Footscray not out of it....
The REST... just making up the numbers

I'll keep it in mind, not much of a punter though, will keep an eye on the clearances (in/out) keep my ear to the ground and get back to you.

Cant help but think Heights may start favorites, if they are travelling as we are led to beleave and have their best locals fit and in form they will take some beating. Home ground advantage is huge, recruiting well? and are good mates. Not sure how you are of for big fella's, thats probaly your only weakness at this time.

North Foots seem to be recruiting well also, there better players are getting a bit long in the tooth though and you can question there desire to make it back to D1. Lots of talk over the last few years and should have been back there well before now.

Albanvale, no hope unless they pick up half a dozen players and Deer Park will have to play above themselves I feel. West Foots will be in the mix but again their better blokes are past playing D1 footy. They seem to have the intimidation factor but that is easily overcome. Braybrook and Coburg will make up the numbers but neither will be top five.Whydanvale are a little unkown to me at this time but I would be suprised if they were better than 7th or 8th.

Good summary.

We lack height but then again there isn't lots of tall quality around anyway. We have also pretty much established a couple of game plans to suit being short. Then again pick up one or two talls and all of a sudden we have 2 6 ft 3 guys then half a dozen 5 11 6 ft and then we would be considered tall. Fingers crossed about the height or we may have to send a couple over to China in the off season to have their legs broken.

Goes bangs top 4 I agree with at this stage but Heights need to improve from last year to get there as we finished 7th or 8th.

Look out 4 lions can pump Heights up all he wants but really like I said we lost our best player from last year to injury and Deer Park only lost to one team last year.

So apart from West with their obese forward line and pretty boy on ballers Deer Park are clearly up their as favourites.

The Devils have definitely relied on older players over the years, but at this stage are only likely to have a few guys over 30 in the ones in 07'. As I have stated before on BF, Jack Barry is not a definite (work commitments), Ian 'Scratcher' Allan is saddling up again and it now appears that Craig Thomson will play ones. We have a heap over guys over 30 in the magoos, but I think it is fantastic that as our players get older they are happy to support the club and still play in the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back