there r a few more closer encounters this week:

Braybrook by 10 points over coburg
Deer park by 10 goals over gladdy
N Footscray by 5 goals over north sunshine
Wests by 25 goals over wm
Wyndamvale by 25 goals over brunswick
heights by 5 goals against the cobras

albanvale will beat heights!!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

talking about tools goes bang your a bit of a spanner arent you champ just asked if you or anyone on here has heard how they were travelling quite easy to say no or is that a bit hard from a simple minded person like yourself

talking about tools goes bang your a bit of a spanner arent you champ just asked if you or anyone on here has heard how they were travelling quite easy to say no or is that a bit hard from a simple minded person like yourself

U asked how they were tavelling and i told you... what else do you want.

Generally i like to talk footy on here... but occassionally when gooses like you/bluballs get on I like to give the Big Footy public a bit of entertainment!!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

lets get some tips boys enough of the banter

there r a few more closer encounters this week:

Braybrook by 10 points over coburg
Deer park by 10 goals over gladdy
N Footscray by 5 goals over north sunshine
Wests by 25 goals over wm
Wyndamvale by 25 goals over brunswick
heights by 5 goals against the cobras

Looks like we agree except that I'd wager a closer game between Falcons and BP than DP and Gladdy, even if DP spend the first quarter charging their wheelchairs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

albanvale will beat heights!!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I dont think so Karim, from what i saw when we played them they have a lot of run, the new players are obviously working well for them. It should be quite a good game, im quite disappointed im on canteen duty at our game & wont be able to see it.

Although would be quite pleased to see them whoop your a s s.
So is Mick Azza playin or what? or cant they get enough rubdown oil for him? not that it makes a difference, heights should win anyway.:p

My tips are:
Braybrook
Deer Park
Nth Footscray
Heights
West
Wynghamvale

Hows the ressies goin blueboy? saw photo of ur mate booby evans, god i mistook him for Laney, looks as fat & as ugly as him....:thumbsdown:

Good luck this week boys!:cool:

Hows the ressies goin blueboy? saw photo of ur mate booby evans, god i mistook him for Laney, looks as fat & as ugly as him....:thumbsdown:

Good luck this week boys!:cool:

West reserves are struggling real bad at the moment. We kicked 31 points on the weekend from blazing and so much in-fighting it's not funny. Need a huge turn around to be competive come finals time. Bobby pretty HUGE hey :thumbsdown:, got thru his first full game for the season on the weekend

That's a very interesting statistic.

Use that on this week's big game:

Heights beat Braybrook by 25 points more the Alb
Heights beat Coburg by 40 points more than Alb
Heights beat Power by 28 points more than Alb
Heights beat Gladdy by 55 points more than Alb
Heights beat Deer Park by 83 points more than Alb

I wonder how the Albanvale boys feel about that? I don't think I need to ask if you're feeling confident by now GBF50...

These sort of things dont mean a lot but can only tell you that you are capable of winning. A lot depends on the day. However we think we will beat Albanvale as we are in great form, have no injuries, are pumped and ready to go and playing at home. Looking forward to it.

I think that Nth Sunshine looked better than Deer Park after playing both. Nth have Staffeiri to come in and Deer Park have a few to come back. I think Deer Park will end up making the finals once players come back.

how are all the talented over the hill over payed players going at west footscray have they lost a game yet

Are the overweight Evans, Lane and Innella past it. All talented footballers yes. Time will tell. Lane still scoring against crap, Evans played his first game 7 rounds in and Innella is not playing. Common knowledge that overweight people get injured more. How will those 3 do in a big ground at the business end for 120 minutes. Add overweight MJ to that mix and you have 20 % of your team overweight and not by a couple of kilo's. Time will tell.

In regards to pay common knowledge that if Innella can get onto the field he will in order to collect. This is overpaid.

Anyway have to go and buy some friends.

dont have to buy any friends champ over over weight too old what ever who has anyone got to cover lane, innella and evans cant wait till the bussiness end of the season things are looking good at west

dont have to buy any friends champ over over weight too old what ever who has anyone got to cover lane, innella and evans cant wait till the bussiness end of the season things are looking good at west

How weird is that blueboy just went off and you came on. The buy friends comment was directed at blueboy, not very smart are you. Your right things are looking good at West 7 wins out of 7, cant do better than that.

Who will cover the 3, probably no one when they were in their prime and fit. Aren't they all forwards. How does the ball get to the forward line through the midfield thats right.

Braybrook will be too strong for Coburg and will by 7 goals
Deer Park in a close one over Gladdy park i will say 15 points
Nth Footscray will be too good for Nth Sunshine as they were terrible last week and so the devils by 50 points
West Footscray will bet the boys from lavo by 10 goals as the ball doesnt fit in the forward line down at west as lane,innella and evans take up all the room.
Match of the round Dragons vs Cobras mmmm big game should be intresting but the Dragons by 3 goals the dragons will get over on home turf.
And upset of the year Brunswick to beat the whingers from Wyndhamvale if Brunswick can keep there form from last week anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back