WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was speaking to my brother who is good mates with the president of Braybrook, apparently they've already been busy with their recruiting for the coming season. Securing the services of former Carlton player Josh Bootsma and former Brisbane player Albert Proud, who is looking to move back home. If this is true, it would be hard to see Braybrook lose it next year.
Heard that myself but heard it was very confidential but must of leaked the president is mates with my cusin also so he must be confident being so young which is good but shouldn't come out yet but would be good for em!
I reckon lavo will be the big improves next year people get back on board

Bellingham is a Definate to leave..
Who is the B&F winners at your club would like to know the top 3 from each club?
The Braybrook best and fairest was as follows
1. Lachlan Sidebottom
2. Matthew Charenko
3. Hung Lai
4. Peter Krueger
5. Lee Braun

As for Tarneit, I thought number 34, the one they call Spangher, and 4 were their only good players... Everyone else looked like it was their first time playing footy.

Heard albanvale had there presentation on saturday night
1 nath cuthbertson and jamie brook
2 mathew plumber
3 dean formosa

Dunno what there recruiting status is tho from whaT ive heard they will retain there players and get those players back from holidays. Can anyone shed some light?

Was speaking to my brother who is good mates with the president of Braybrook, apparently they've already been busy with their recruiting for the coming season. Securing the services of former Carlton player Josh Bootsma and former Brisbane player Albert Proud, who is looking to move back home. If this is true, it would be hard to see Braybrook lose it next year.

With the amount of coin these 2 players would be after, have Braybrook fixed the other players up with the match payments they still owe as I read yesterday? Come trophy night going to be 1/2 football team not happy and full of piss........

From what I've heard, part of the sponsorship agreement with Masters. If they won the flag, they'd offer more money again next year. Though apparently proud is returning to the club he loves for next to nothing.
Be good for the brookers if this is true!

From what I've heard, part of the sponsorship agreement with Masters. If they won the flag, they'd offer more money again next year. Though apparently proud is returning to the club he loves for next to nothing.
Be good for the brookers if this is true!

The div 3 flag or the div 2 flag? Surely they can't offer more money when they have been relegated?

Word on the street is might be a couple of senior div 2 players heading to SL... ****Watch this space***
any news from which div 2 clubs? that's big if that's the case!
SL have a lot of outside run and quick players but they lack some bigger bodies, if they recruited some from div 2 then that would help them a lot.

As for the post regarding Bootsma and Proud, surely they can do better than div 3? that would be unfair to the other div 3 teams if they played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SL have a lot of outside run and quick players but they lack some bigger bodies, if they recruited some from div 2 then that would help them a lot.

As for the post regarding Bootsma and Proud, surely they can do better than div 3? that would be unfair to the other div 3 teams if they played

Couldn't agree more seeds40, why the hell would 2 ex afl players come and play dirvision 3 football???? What, to be big fish in a little pond...... Please!

110 kilos 184cms plays as a CHF but can run on ball. Will be the perfect pick up for SL, after playing them last year you could tell that was the key area they need to fill. If they can pick up a few 6ft plus players they could give the div a real shake next year.

110 kilos 184cms plays as a CHF but can run on ball. Will be the perfect pick up for SL, after playing them last year you could tell that was the key area they need to fill. If they can pick up a few 6ft plus players they could give the div a real shake next year.

Agreed with this post. This time of the year is always very interesting to hear the rumors of who clubs pick up and lose.

Which club do you play for GETMEOUTTAHERE?

Laverton best & fairest was held last night
1st Scott bell
2nd Drewy Mitchell
3rd Scott mizzi

Drewy probably was the better player come years end I think bells consistency got him over the line, both great players hope to see them back at laverton next year.

Agreed with this post. This time of the year is always very interesting to hear the rumors of who clubs pick up and lose.

Which club do you play for GETMEOUTTAHERE?

I love this time of year, clubs trying to lock in players they like 6 months before the season starts, players being blinded by the unrealistic contracts that rarely end up getting paid in full. I played against SL senior side during the year and there reserves side in the granny.

U wouldn't wear green boots by any chance
I love this time of year, clubs trying to lock in players they like 6 months before the season starts, players being blinded by the unrealistic contracts that rarely end up getting paid in full. I played against SL senior side during the year and there reserves side in the granny.

Apparently a few fringe Hoppers players could be heading to Tarneit to play with mates. Surely would only strengthen them even if they are pure div 1 ressies. They'd need a few more than them though after last season

Apparently a few fringe Hoppers players could be heading to Tarneit to play with mates. Surely would only strengthen them even if they are pure div 1 ressies. They'd need a few more than them though after last season
Well they have new facilities, just need to pick up lots of sponsors to ensure sustainability. But agreed, it would take more than a couple of div 1 ressies to make them competitive... Which players from other clubs have been invited to the league B&F? Braybrook have had 5. I thought it was the top 2 from each club? Obviously not...

Or contracts that don't get paid at all. Players put in all season then get shafted at the end of the season absolute disgrace from the people involved and hope players that are affected move clubs

Senior Presentation night this Friday fellas. Who's some players from each side that could possibly win it?
Most of all who will win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back