WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$$$ your kidding arnt you, there's no money for the money to dry up . What do you blokes think, that there's been a truck load of coin magically appear?. One name that people know has been mentioned and people start having pot shots. Adem Bektash has come along due to having family ties with the coach. People seem to knock the club at every given chance, whether there doing the right thing,wrong thing or nothing,people still love to poke at north.
So in a couple of years when bektash has a long distance cousin at another club he will leave again wouldn't you want blokes who would stay long term his track record doesn't seem great good luck to north thay have battled away and are on the up

So in a couple of years when bektash has a long distance cousin at another club he will leave again wouldn't you want blokes who would stay long term his track record doesn't seem great good luck to north thay have battled away and are on the up
hahahaha. Would be funny to see if Nick Diker gets out of coaching retirement in the next couple years and if he'd stay or go.
Head up outwide, just a bit of banter.
In all honesty good on North for signing these players but I will ONLY believe it come round one. Not before.

$$$ your kidding arnt you, there's no money for the money to dry up . What do you blokes think, that there's been a truck load of coin magically appear?. One name that people know has been mentioned and people start having pot shots. Adem Bektash has come along due to having family ties with the coach. People seem to knock the club at every given chance, whether there doing the right thing,wrong thing or nothing,people still love to poke at north.
Mate you keep saying you have no money and pay no money other than your so called petrol allowance , but all these contract signings ? I've never heard of any player sign a contract and not being paid player!

Mate you keep saying you have no money and pay no money other than your so called petrol allowance , but all these contract signings ? I've never heard of any player sign a contract and not being paid player!
Didn't I reply to ya a few days ago saying that this year may be a little different. Ofcourse there is a little money but the way you blokes are going ,your making it seem like we're a deer park here. The clubs budget would be absolutely nothing and I mean nothing like the other clubs in this division, it's that small the budget. Shags mate you take care of the club your apart off,worry about them and stop replying to everything about north. Catch you all on the field.

Agreed - Why would players sign contracts if they are on petrol money lol
And again, i will believe all these 'signings' when rd one comes. Not before.

Didn't I reply to ya a few days ago saying that this year may be a little different. Ofcourse there is a little money but the way you blokes are going ,your making it seem like we're a deer park here. The clubs budget would be absolutely nothing and I mean nothing like the other clubs in this division, it's that small the budget. Shags mate you take care of the club your apart off,worry about them and stop replying to everything about north. Catch you all on the field.
How small of a budget, what $100 for seniors! So you say it's nothing compared to other teams in this division...? I smell bullshit

North reckon they budget is small, who are they kidding would be 20+ thousand.
Bektash supposedly on $250+
Cooper 200+
Larizza(mrpositive)$200+
Alagona(outwide)$100+
With as you reckon 2 other signings and a least 2 more these players aren't coming for free. With that money would nearly be premiership favourites.

Cooper 200+
Larizza(mrpositive)$200+
Alagona(outwide)$100+
With as you reckon 2 other signings and a least 2 more these players aren't coming for free. With that money would nearly be premiership favourites.
If thats accurate, and I doubt it is, North are paying more than Albanvale were last season

Cooper 200+
Larizza(mrpositive)$200+
Alagona(outwide)$100+
north sunny strikes again. $100 for myself kidding me arnt you,north would be stupid to pay that lol!! And sammy boy his on nothing either ,speak the truth buddy.

north sunny strikes again. $100 for myself kidding me arnt you,north would be stupid to pay that lol!! And sammy boy his on nothing either ,speak the truth buddy.
North has had issues all year it is sad a person cannot get over things and be more humble in life and move on gracefully but then we are not all the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooper 200+
Larizza(mrpositive)$200+
Alagona(outwide)$100+
If thats the case 20k budget for this division would certainly be the biggest. Here at Braybrook our highest player last season earnt $120. Ive heard people say this player was on 300 or that on 200, i can assure you that is total crap. We had 6 paid players. That is all

Your name - Crossroads 59 says it all.
My tip is your club will finish bottom 3. Wont win more than 5 matches.
The beauty about every new season is everyone starts of on zero points who knows what the future holds we would all win tattslotto if we did . but speculation is always at it's best and there is nothing wrong with hope

The beauty about every new season is everyone starts of on zero points who knows what the future holds we would all win tattslotto if we did . but speculation is always at it's best and there is nothing wrong with hope
yes 0 points + 4 wins = 16pts. Good math
I personally don't think you will sign many or any players
Good luck though, my tip is an exact finish of 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back