WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same should happen with North Sunshine and Sunny Heights.
Two clubs that have struggled for years. Merge, pool your resources and players, re brand and create a buzz about the club.
Similar colours again and Dempster park should be their home ground as it is in a location close to plenty of businesses (potential sponsors)
Could wear the old Jets jumper as it has a mixture of both teams colours

Could even wear the old Sunshine VFA jumper to try and get some corporate support. However not sure of the name as Sunshine kangaroos have the Sunshine name. This merger would be tough as both clubs struggling a bit, but ultimately to must come up with new ideas or you go broke and collapse.
Anyway interesting discussion and for people against the idea just relax as its only conversation. I actually commend people at these clubs for their hard work battling against the odds.

G'day all,
Sorry to spam but Richmond Central's practice match on the 19th of March has been cancelled and we're on the lookout for an away game. If your team is looking for a game on the 19th and has access to a ground, please private message me and let me know.
Good luck for 2016

Anyone able to put up a list of upcoming practise matches? Look forward to watching some local footy as I recently moved back to the area. Cheers

I think Wyndham Suns are playing burnside Saturday at Thomas Carr college all I have heard of so far

Surely they would have known there was/could be cricket played on the day. I'd say it sounds more like a scheduling error by them, unless they were told by the council the ground was free to them that day
Yeh not to sure but you could be right just know that are going to have there 2 teams playing at the same time on both grounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KP to win I reckon, but could be a good free flowing match on the big KP ground. Hope they are running the legendary BBQ down there, as I might have to pop down for a burger & cold can and fill you all in.

Keilor Park beat Parkside pretty convincingly. 11 goals to 3 with about 15 minutes to go into the last.

The game flowed well throughout the day in great footy conditions. Pretty good crowd as well. Parkside didn't look much and seem to lack a bit of quality & height. Not sure what they were like last year but they need to pick up a few. I see Condos & Sheppa running the show. Interesting to see how they go this year, but clearly they would not be competitive in anything above div3. But it's great to see this proud club still alive and fielding 2 sides.

Keilor Park beat Parkside pretty convincingly. 11 goals to 3 with about 15 minutes to go into the last.

The game flowed well throughout the day in great footy conditions. Pretty good crowd as well. Parkside didn't look much and seem to lack a bit of quality & height. Not sure what they were like last year but they need to pick up a few. I see Condos & Sheppa running the show. Interesting to see how they go this year, but clearly they would not be competitive in anything above div3. But it's great to see this proud club still alive and fielding 2 sides.
I wouldn't read to much into it. Condos will pull something out of his bag of tricks

I wouldn't read to much into it. Condos will pull something out of his bag of tricks

Hey mate. I hope so, but not sure as his never actually coached on his own. He will need to get his son to play FF otherwise they will struggle I think. Having just said all this, I admit I'm no expert in this division so I might leave it for you mate.,

Hey mate. I hope so, but not sure as his never actually coached on his own. He will need to get his son to play FF otherwise they will struggle I think. Having just said all this, I admit I'm no expert in this division so I might leave it for you mate.,
I think they will be alright up forward with mo coming back. They did play in the grand final last season so they will be there abouts again

Yeh thay had something like 7 out working at flemington thay will be playing finals again also seen drew Vincent in there 2s so sure there fine

Had a crack? North Sunshine won by 11 points, what match were you watching?

I didnt feel as though Nth Sunshine got the chocolate. But with no score board, no real goal posts and the occassional goal umpire, it was hard to tell I suppose.
Regardless they definately had a dip.
Had a good mixture of old and young.

Most importantly, they had a couple of really handy kids play in the ressies.

The ressies game finished in the nick of time. Was getting a bit willing late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back