WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just out of curiosity Justin Brook 3 clubs in one year is he a 1pointer ?

System shows that he has played 33 junior games at Albanvale since U12's. So if he played prior to that and played at least 7 games then he is 1 point.
If not, he should be 5 points

I think you will find that its the Wyndham Suns official doing the weekly checks

Regardless who it is, and I’d bet it’s Tarneit I was actually being complementary to them.

Seems they are the only person with a clue and the willingness to check the points and get them right. Be a change having someone at head office who gets things right.

Ask this question in a few weeks as the losses mount up. They’ll only beat North Sunshine for the rest of the season.

Lol it was a sarcastic question mate so if you didn’t see the start of the convo you have missed the point of it.

I agree they will struggle to win any more now which is a shame but keep making the same decisions and you get the same results.

One bloke spitting the dummy coz he got dropped after not getting a sniff one week started this snowball effect and the club bowed down to the players again. Terrible shame coz they did look to be on at least a level path for once

Lol it was a sarcastic question mate so if you didn’t see the start of the convo you have missed the point of it.

I agree they will struggle to win any more now which is a shame but keep making the same decisions and you get the same results.

One bloke spitting the dummy coz he got dropped after not getting a sniff one week started this snowball effect and the club bowed down to the players again. Terrible shame coz they did look to be on at least a level path for once

Was that Styles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longy and Clarky were co coaches and Longy stepped down. Clarky is still senior coach.

Too cold?
Laverton should be utilising the Seabrook, Williams Landing and Altona North (old Centrals) areas.
Surely they don’t have to pay for NT people to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back