WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it will be Albanvale massive gap then Braybrook, Heights, Tarneit, Suns all pretty close then a massive gap to Lavo and North Sunny. Tell you what though there will be a bit of pressure on the club that finishes 5th
Adding Vinnie will help braybrook a lot has lots of connections wouldn’t surprise me if he gets a few fringe players from yarraville Altona very well liked figure

Albanvale will be unbeatable.

[gap]

Tarniet - will get the jump early on teams
Heights - tougher draw than titans
Suns - will start well.. depth will limit their rise
Braybrook - boom crash opera. Don’t believe the press.

[gap]

Lavo
Norf
No press, just people posting on our behalf trying to pump us up, we are happy to just go about our business and leave the BS to all of you..

Ruckman, 2 game player and a reserve. Meh.

Apparently best ruckman in Div 2.. Albanvale should have first use of the ball all year if it’s thats the case. Dangerous particularly when you have Taylor and Cameron (x2) running through there.

Unsure how the other two from devil town will go. One didn’t play too many games this year and the other is a bit older. Good players I hear though.

Also ze Cobras have picked up a Senior bloke from St. Albans so they’ve done very well down at cobra land. Not high volume but quality recruits.

Will be very hard to beat.

Tarneit is still very quiet.

Apparently best ruckman in Div 2.. Albanvale should have first use of the ball all year if it’s thats the case. Dangerous particularly when you have Taylor and Cameron (x2) running through there.

Unsure how the other two from devil town will go. One didn’t play too many games this year and the other is a bit older. Good players I hear though.

Also ze Cobras have picked up a Senior bloke from St. Albans so they’ve done very well down at cobra land. Not high volume but quality recruits.

Will be very hard to beat.

Tarneit is still very quiet.

Davis Briscoe back and fit is the best pick up the Cobs will have easy.

If he can play a full year will go very close to Comp medal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it will be between Albanvale and Braybrook be interesting to see if either one can nab a genuine star player to make the difference

It’s all Albanvale at the moment.

Will be some movement announced from a rival (finals) club to cobraland shortly.

They’ll be unstoppable this year. No pressure.

It’s all Albanvale at the moment.

Will be some movement announced from a rival (finals) club to cobraland shortly.

They’ll be unstoppable this year. No pressure.

What’s all this dribble? Seriously haven’t signed anyone at this stage.. I love all the speculations this time of year. Few guys have trained but not to sure who will commit
brisco is fit and firing hopefully gets a full year under his belt, Nathan Wallace comes across from St. Albans (not sure if signed yet) apart from that not much activity.

My source down at Tarneit Storm say they’re struggling. Averaging 20 blokes on a good night of training. Recruited 1 player which doesn’t make up for the 15+ they’ve lost. They’ll be above Laverton and North Sunshine. But that’s even if they can get a team together. If they do, they’ll last a few games before ducking out like Manor Lakes after a few belting early.

Plastic clubs are out of fashion now. They don’t have the heart or history of teams like Braybrook. In 5years it’ll be a 2 division comp again.

Person.

Not people.
Be interesting to re-visit this comment in 5 years time to see if you are right. My money would be on the club that is actually a club and not just senior sides

I think it’s hard for every club TBH. Having history and/or juniors helps but it’s very easy to leave a club these days. There’s always someone that will pay more and/or provide more opportunity. That’s why culture and planning ahead is so important because one minute your flag favourites and the next minute you have to save yourself from extinction.

Plastic clubs are out of fashion now. They don’t have the heart or history of teams like Braybrook. In 5years it’ll be a 2 division comp again.

Genuine lol at this. Braybrook will be consigned to the dustbin of history before Tarneit.

Genuine lol at this. Braybrook will be consigned to the dustbin of history before Tarneit.

Not if they actually put in some effort to recruit some of the kids up the road both ways.
Terrible waste

My source down at Tarneit Storm say they’re struggling. Averaging 20 blokes on a good night of training. Recruited 1 player which doesn’t make up for the 15+ they’ve lost. They’ll be above Laverton and North Sunshine. But that’s even if they can get a team together. If they do, they’ll last a few games before ducking out like Manor Lakes after a few belting early.

Gee, that's sad if true as they have been a club who have always had plenty of numbers, they must have a few in reseves who can step up as they have won the past 2 ressies flag.

Have they stopped paying and players have left chasing coin elsewhere?

How are numbers at the Suns, Lavo and North all three clubs struggled last year with numbers some more than others?

[/QUOTE]
Albanvale will be unbeatable.

[gap]

Tarniet - will get the jump early on teams
Heights - tougher draw than titans
Suns - will start well.. depth will limit their rise
Braybrook - boom crash opera. Don’t believe the press.

[gap]

Lavo
Norf

albanvale unbeatable need a rinse!!

they may have picked up a few they also need to replace their best player IMO and another VERY good player In Liam Ryan.. also with a few of the old cobra boys getting one year older doesn’t help..

I think they need a minimum of 4 A Graders To be clear favorites IMO..

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back