WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

albanvale unbeatable need a rinse!!

they may have picked up a few they also need to replace their best player IMO and another VERY good player In Liam Ryan.. also with a few of the old cobra boys getting one year older doesn’t help..

I think they need a minimum of 4 A Graders To be clear favorites IMO..
[/QUOTE]
Unless they’re picking up genuine Div 1 players not career reserves players no one is a star that will make anyone a clear favourite, they have however got a couple of good players as have braybrook as have heights but unless any of them get a genuine div 1 pick up from a decent comp there isn’t a clear favourite, if West Footscray can get the Graham brothers surely a div 3 club can get a semi decent div 1 player

Apparently best ruckman in Div 2.. Albanvale should have first use of the ball all year if it’s thats the case. Dangerous particularly when you have Taylor and Cameron (x2) running through there.

Unsure how the other two from devil town will go. One didn’t play too many games this year and the other is a bit older. Good players I hear though.

Also ze Cobras have picked up a Senior bloke from St. Albans so they’ve done very well down at cobra land. Not high volume but quality recruits.

Will be very hard to beat.

Tarneit is still very quiet.
The 3 from North Footscray are Reece Duffield best ruckman in div 2 Ex COACH Johno Miller and Vince Rizzo who played 1 game last year cause of work and was BOG Played over 100 senior games at Westmeadows

they may have picked up a few they also need to replace their best player IMO and another VERY good player In Liam Ryan.. also with a few of the old cobra boys getting one year older doesn’t help..

They have a few.. Wallace from St Albans, another Taylor and 3 x Div 2 players. Hearing whispers of 2-3 very good players from a rival club (don’t know why you’d go down this path due to points).

Clearances open shortly, time will tell. It is silly season after all.
[/QUOTE]

Hahah you blokes got no clue

[/QUOTE]

finally someone with sense, 2 quality players we need to replace even though black missed half the year. Ryan was one of our best all year.
Every one is beatable in div3 I think it’s going to be 5 teams on a level playing field, no stand out teams as yet..

They have a few.. Wallace from St Albans, another Taylor and 3 x Div 2 players. Hearing whispers of 2-3 very good players from a rival club (don’t know why you’d go down this path due to points).

[/QUOTE]

If Wallace has signed IF.. he is miles of the mark of dominating div 3..

If Wallace has signed IF.. he is miles of the mark of dominating div 3..
[/QUOTE]

agree but will be a handy inclusion in my opinion.

Karim I do enjoy your posts but tell me have they been training a few times at your club

a lot of new blokes have trained with us no one signed so means nothing mate, once someone signs I will let u know..
One bloke who will sign hasn’t even been mentioned, even though he will be best player in Comp by a mile and is only a 1 pointer 😉

a lot of new blokes have trained with us no one signed so means nothing mate, once someone signs I will let u know..
One bloke who will sign hasn’t even been mentioned, even though he will be best player in Comp by a mile and is only a 1 pointer 😉
Might be a one pointer but you have to be close or over the cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good people running the show at Cobra land I’m hearing lots of freebies not many guys on big 💵💴💴
I hearing even the reserves are getting bonuses this year.
-Bog gets a free ride on a fully sick JetSki.
-2nd Bog gets 6 free downlights installed.
-3rg Bog gets 3 free Gpo’s installed.

They just the coaches awards 😂

Very good people running the show at Cobra land I’m hearing lots of freebies not many guys on big 💵💴💴
I hearing even the reserves are getting bonuses this year.
-Bog gets a free ride on a fully sick JetSki.
-2nd Bog gets 6 free downlights installed.
-3rg Bog gets 3 free Gpo’s installed.

Downlights and gpos? Sure hope Jason isn’t installing them 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back