WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance anyone of you Braybrook folks can shed some light on how you will fit all these new recruits “who would all be 3+ pointers” Into your points for next season?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance anyone of you Braybrook folks can shed some light on how you will fit all these new recruits “who would all be 3+ pointers” Into your points for next season?
Easy. We came down a point in terms of all our current players (all largely retained), and we lost two five pointers in Gregson and Big Country. Just maths my friend.

Easy. We came down a point in terms of all our current players (all largely retained), and we lost two five pointers in Gregson and Big Country. Just maths my friend.
Lost 2 x 5 pointers and everyone drops a point from last season. So far I see 9 signings. Interesting

Wonder how long u blokes gonna talk up the brookers this year, went from flag favourites at pre season to missing finals. couple good signings this year also few ordinary reserves footballers who got a write up.
Gregson is a massive out don’t think any of ur new recruits are half the footballer he was.
Think 2020 is going to be a great year with any one of 6 clubs able to win a flag, no one coming down makes it a free for all.

Wonder how long u blokes gonna talk up the brookers this year, went from flag favourites at pre season to missing finals. couple good signings this year also few ordinary reserves footballers who got a write up.
Gregson is a massive out don’t think any of ur new recruits are half the footballer he was.
Think 2020 is going to be a great year with any one of 6 clubs able to win a flag, no one coming down makes it a free for all.

The bitterness in this post is sweet! In fact it’s a little out of character from you karim13.

Please note we are fairly realistic about our ambition in 2020. No one on BF has said the Brookers are flag favourites. Nor should they - we finished 6th this year.

Good preseason so far hopefully it leads to a more competitive Braybrook outfit in 2020!

Ordinary reserves footballers is going lightly.

The bitterness in this post is sweet! In fact it’s a little out of character from you karim13.

Please note we are fairly realistic about our ambition in 2020. No one on BF has said the Brookers are flag favourites. Nor should they - we finished 6th this year.

Good preseason so far hopefully it leads to a more competitive Braybrook outfit in 2020!

Bitterness? Please just my opinion mate, last 2 or 3 pre season all we heard was how good ur mob was going to be. Bring on 2020 should be a ripper

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back