WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Bitterness? Please just my opinion mate, last 2 or 3 pre season all we heard was how good ur mob was going to be. Bring on 2020 should be a ripper

Fair call about last preseason.. hopefully the lads use the disappointment of 2019 to motivate them for 2020. I agree should be a great year.

Wonder how long u blokes gonna talk up the brookers this year, went from flag favourites at pre season to missing finals. couple good signings this year also few ordinary reserves footballers who got a write up.
Gregson is a massive out don’t think any of ur new recruits are half the footballer he was.
Think 2020 is going to be a great year with any one of 6 clubs able to win a flag, no one coming down makes it a free for all.
Karim Of the 4 coming from North Footscray 3 were premiership players in 2017 and 2 of them were u19s. These players all have speed and what else I am hearing on the grapevine that are going down to Braybrook are going to make them a hard side to beat next season IMO

Karim Of the 4 coming from North Footscray 3 were premiership players in 2017 and 2 of them were u19s. These players all have speed and what else I am hearing on the grapevine that are going down to Braybrook are going to make them a hard side to beat next season IMO
That’s good to hear just coming from a long way back, hopefully they can improve out of sight

So far no new recruits listed by Tarneit few rumours of depatures ( just rumours )

albanvale quiet 1 recruit and 1 change of the guard with the old campaigner Formosa now assistant coach also putting together a female side well done great work

Wyndham suns signing Manor lakes players and jumping the gun with an assistant coach signing with Braybrook

heights doing well retaining players also signing a few new blokes

Meep meep Roadies signing club poster boy Tom ( Chris Judd ) Rendle big shoulders required to carry the load

Laverton signing coach Mizzi no other news

Braybrook retained a lot of players which is handy
2 major depatures Grego hard to replace

Few fringe players and few great players all signed also a great acquisition of Vin from yarraville

North Sunshine - Going nowhere fast
Laverton - Same as above
Wyndham Lakes - Will be the biggest improvers next season. Top 2 finish
Tarneit Lakes - Will drop off a cliff to bottom 3. The Wyndham Vale 2s players have dried up for this mob and the better Manor Lakes players went down the road
Braybrook - Another improver but don’t see them finishing above 4th
Albanvale - Haven’t improved or gotten worse, probably a top 3 finish
Sunshine Heights - Top 2 finish again. Privitera and Serafin will give teams headaches

Laverton - Same as above
Tarneit Lakes - Will drop off a cliff to bottom 3. The Wyndham Vale 2s players have dried up for this mob and the better Manor Lakes players went down the road
Sunshine Heights - Top 2 finish again. Privitera and Serafin will give teams headaches

I think Albanvale and Heights still have to be the best sides. Suns, Brookers and Tarneit will be in that next group. Suns and Brookers (more big name recruits to come mind you) need their players to gel early and Tarneit who knows. Always seem conversative when it comes to recruiting. Their 1 pointers are another year older and are getting slower.

I just wish it was round 1 right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laverton - Same as above
Didn't Tarneit smash the Suns in the the last round?

Doesn't matter, it will be Albanvale's cup to lose, good coach they will be a lot better this year

Thoughts on the draw?

Amazing how Cobras have North Sunshine three times. Made the Grand Final and then play bottom side 3 times.

Otherwise looks fairly even across the board.

Ladder predictions?

Thoughts on the draw?

Amazing how Cobras have North Sunshine three times. Made the Grand Final and then play bottom side 3 times.

Otherwise looks fairly even across the board.

Ladder predictions?
Yeah I just went through the draw
Looks like your mob got the easiest draw
No disrespect to lavo and north sunny
Looks like you play both of them 3 times and the rest of the top tier sides play one of them 3 times.
You also only play heights and cobras twice
Suns, heights, cobras, titans all have similar draws

Braybrook $1.02 to finish on top at seasons end

Wouldn’t worry about other teams mate, just control your stiffy after that draw.

Yeah I just went through the draw
Looks like your mob got the easiest draw
No disrespect to lavo and north sunny
Looks like you play both of them 3 times and the rest of the top tier sides play one of them 3 times.
You also only play heights and cobras twice
Suns, heights, cobras, titans all have similar draws

Braybrook $1.02 to finish on top at seasons end

Wouldn’t worry about other teams mate, just control your stiffy after that draw.

Now we are going to finish on top?

Man BF is a roller coaster ride. One minute won’t make finals and now minor premiers. Who knows what other predictions will be made between now and round 1.

I do think Suns and Heights have tougher draws compared to Titans, Brookers and Cobras. Tend to agree there mate.

I agree with Wickers it’s Albanvale’s to lose. Clearly the best side this year outside the premiers and they only need to pick up a handful of players to stay ahead.

Laurie raking in $500 from titans and his dopey side kick Benson. Hell of a lot of hot dogs need to be sold their.
Word is they won't have the money for their budget to pay what they did this season. Loads leaving the place. Come on even there president and junior chick who ran the canteen walked Along with her man that got that unsung hero award. Big trouble In the Tarneit tunnel

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back