WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on mate. 5 of the 7 Division 3 clubs barely have Juniors. They are older clubs within a very close proximity of each other. Why don’t you compare apples with apples such as comparing Tarneit to another growth corridor Club. Be better Josh.

Players don’t stick around after games, volunteers leaving... what is going on at Tarneit - Sounds like the wheels are falling off PenAndPaperJosh????????

#artificialclub
Um ok Apples with apples with clubs around them, Glen orden no juniors, suns trying to rebuild juniors, hoppers junior program in trouble and losing players, they would be the only divy 3 club with a decent junior program

What club have players stick around after the game.

According to bigfooty 2 volunteers have left.

There web site has an extensive list of volunteers/committee.

On the flip side don't think Elso wil coach on after this season, then they might be in trouble loosing senior players.

Come on mate. 5 of the 7 Division 3 clubs barely have Juniors. They are older clubs within a very close proximity of each other. Why don’t you compare apples with apples such as comparing Tarneit to another growth corridor Club. Be better Josh.

Players don’t stick around after games, volunteers leaving... what is going on at Tarneit - Sounds like the wheels are falling off PenAndPaperJosh????????

#artificialclub
I just said why the wheels aren't falling off, clubs aren't just about seniors & we have a strong junior program which we have been building. Growth corridor clubs like Suns & Orden are both struggling for juniors albeit Suns are on the improve again in that regard & considering we are a relatively new club in the scheme of things having a team in all age groups including girls is pretty damn good.

Plus the volunteers leaving is laughable considering volunteers are replaced almost instantly with people willing to put their hands up so its a mute point.

Don't know why people bother taking shots at a club that is a few years old with a heap of juniors playing, don't know about you but the more people playing this game the better for everyone...

I just said why the wheels aren't falling off, clubs aren't just about seniors & we have a strong junior program which we have been building. Growth corridor clubs like Suns & Orden are both struggling for juniors albeit Suns are on the improve again in that regard & considering we are a relatively new club in the scheme of things having a team in all age groups including girls is pretty damn good.

Plus the volunteers leaving is laughable considering volunteers are replaced almost instantly with people willing to put their hands up so its a mute point.

Don't know why people bother taking shots at a club that is a few years old with a heap of juniors playing, don't know about you but the more people playing this game the better for everyone...

Fair enough mate, good luck for the season.

heard braybrooks new coach VT is on decent coin down there. Makes sense when there major sponsers are braybrook hotel and deer park club.

Plus if they’re paying players like big country “the recruit of the year” $300 a game to finish 6th....

Matt Dougie my favourite time keeper is back.!!

Your not my fav anything

You are a cheat but other than that irrelevant,although hoping you blokes go ok this year under Vin with some decent pick ups. Get the ferals under control and you can probably give it a nudge this year

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I’ve missed big footy. Took a break for four years, come back and nothing has changed . Ppl running their mouths on things they have no clue about. Spreading rumors, running other clubs down based on rumors. Not willing to put their hand up and have a crack themselves and hiding behind scene names . Got to love the off season when ppl have nothing better to do.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

God I’ve missed big footy. Took a break for four years, come back and nothing has changed . Ppl running their mouths on things they have no clue about. Spreading rumors, running other clubs down based on rumors. Not willing to put their hand up and have a crack themselves and hiding behind scene names . Got to love the off season when ppl have nothing better to do.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get the Lavo Magpie back as he never hid his identity. He has big cohuna’s the Magpie. 😎😎

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back