Racing WS Cox Plate 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s best horse by a mile in this race is Prognosis

I’ll be on him too

Concern though is if gets far back that joke of a 180m straight might see it a bridge too far
That race in HK when he just went down to RW he missed the kick but he didn't sit at the back of the field like most Aus jockeys do. He rounded them up in running and still stuck on in the straight.
It was a phenomenal effort really.

Fangirl is a bet at $15. Barely got going last year ridden for luck on the fence. I'd give it as much chance as anything else against Prog. I assume it backs up after the King Charles which was a week earlier last year.

Fangirl is a bet at $15. Barely got going last year ridden for luck on the fence. I'd give it as much chance as anything else against Prog. I assume it backs up after the King Charles which was a week earlier last year.

Waller said almost certain she goes King Charles into Champions Day and doesn't run in the Cox Plate. Which is disappointing

Another Wil
Broadsiding
Docklands
Mr Brightside
Jenni
Prognosis
Via Sistina

That's likely going to be the full field for mine. They might try to squeeze one more in for 3 dividends on the day but it will be slim pickings if one of the other 3yos doesn't go huge in the Guineas

Another Wil
Broadsiding
Docklands
Mr Brightside
Jenni
Prognosis
Via Sistina

That's likely going to be the full field for mine. They might try to squeeze one more in for 3 dividends on the day but it will be slim pickings if one of the other 3yos doesn't go huge in the Guineas
Would be a fantastic field, but absolutely guarantee they will fill a third dividend

Another Wil
Broadsiding
Docklands
Mr Brightside
Jenni
Prognosis
Via Sistina

Wouldn't put it past Gai throwing one in at late notice. None of those will serve it up to Jenni.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back