Racing WS Cox Plate 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think they are going to but I would like to see Royal Patronage nominate for the CP. Just my pocket talking as I have nothing on POJ going into the race. I think Patronage would stick a bit closer to POJ hopefully making it easier for the other horses to bridge the gap. With no other speed in the race we could see a full space at the 800m mark and it will probably be MrB who will start the train to lead them up.

Just reading about POJ having a PlanB for the CO. Ottobre is having a laugh, lol
You’re in luck.

Looking forward to the owner of POJ having another sook, got both the 3 years olds drawn either side. One of them is going to serve it up.

The owner should be glad Pride of Jenni doesn't run in Europe. She wouldn't be as successful. Different level there for 1600m+ racing and that's fact too. The owner should be glad Pride Of Jenni has been as successful as she has been. I reckon even in the 1990s through to the mid 2000s she would struggle in Australia.

The owner should be glad Pride of Jenni doesn't run in Europe. She wouldn't be as successful. Different level there for 1600m+ racing and that's fact too. The owner should be glad Pride Of Jenni has been as successful as she has been. I reckon even in the 1990s through to the mid 2000s she would struggle in Australia.
Jenny has had a sensational 12 months
Regardless of where she finishes Saturday
She is a great success story

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back