Racing WS Cox Plate Day 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely stunned. I can’t tell you what that type of money does for our family. Credit card paid off and cut up. Haven’t been able to pay that thing off for four years. Chrissy presents for the kids and breathing space for a while.

I was speechless as it turned into the home straight. Was an easy watch in the end. My heart was pounding as they left the gates and I was just trying to stay calm. My daughter got stung by a bee about 20mins before jump, it was all happening.

Now for the Melbourne Cup!!! I love this forum. AFL in winter and the racing in Spring time.

Super win mate. Stoked. Just make sure the kids Chrissy money isn’t pissed up on donkeys on Cup day

Probably has to be the greatest Cox Plate win of all time?
Hard to pick one but it’s in the conversation. Small but decent field and smashed them and the clock. Goes alongside Winx as the best of the last 20 years for mine.

Funny the narrative was she couldn’t handle the hot tempo then produces that. Reminded me of VE’s Melbourne Cup win for Waller. She supposedly couldn’t handle a firm track then smashed the clock in one of the great wins.

Absolutely stunned. I can’t tell you what that type of money does for our family. Credit card paid off and cut up. Haven’t been able to pay that thing off for four years. Chrissy presents for the kids and breathing space for a while.

I was speechless as it turned into the home straight. Was an easy watch in the end. My heart was pounding as they left the gates and I was just trying to stay calm. My daughter got stung by a bee about 20mins before jump, it was all happening.

Now for the Melbourne Cup!!! I love this forum. AFL in winter and the racing in Spring time.

Well done on the great win however it has to be said given what you've just written, it begs a very obvious question..

Just make sure you withdraw the money and use it as you have said you would.

I used to work in an agency as part of their RSG team and the number of times people would win big but fall through the crack somewhere when they elected not to withdraw, countless times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate Day 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back