Racing WS Cox Plate Day 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Brightside 2.4 to place is pretty crazy, hard to knock back really.
a few key hopes havent raced at MV, while MB POJ and Evaporate have dominated there.
while Mr B does well on all track types, 80% place rate on good, so you have to say its the favourite track type. only bettered by via who is currently going at 100% on good.
the major concern stat wise is distance, never won from 6 attempts.
last 3 runs at 2000m were 2nd, 3rd and 5th
finished 2nd in the cox plate last year

who is knocking back 2.4 for Mr B to place?

How do you feel about the mid-week gallop? Surely you'd rather see it scratched given your position.

Although I suspect there's a cash out option available there too.
I woke up on the morning and thought it was all over. Not ideal is it.

To be honest I didn’t think the bet had much legs until Royal Patronage and Evaporate accepted for the race. Should keep the field closer to Jenni, just hoping Prognosis doesn’t turn up.

No cash out option. Would have taken it if there was. If I had $11.6k sitting around in our bank account I would lay it on Betfair for a nice $2.5k profit.

The bet should have been dead when Brissy were 44 points down against GWS and then behind against Geelong so it’s been a great ride.

Mr Brightside 2.4 to place is pretty crazy, hard to knock back really.
a few key hopes havent raced at MV, while MB POJ and Evaporate have dominated there.
while Mr B does well on all track types, 80% place rate on good, so you have to say its the favourite track type. only bettered by via who is currently going at 100% on good.
the major concern stat wise is distance, never won from 6 attempts.
last 3 runs at 2000m were 2nd, 3rd and 5th
finished 2nd in the cox plate last year

who is knocking back 2.4 for Mr B to place?

Rather take 1.60 POJ

Tight turning leader track, placed 9 of last 10 and will be many lengths in front with a 200m straight. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate Day 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back