WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
forcing all competing women to be covered neck to toe in mandatory loose fitting clothing is disgusting, and takes away from their matches massively (go back and watch the last choppychop ppv)

I’ll pay it considering I do prefer the attractive women showing a bit of skin rather than covered up.

But does it take away from the matches enough to impact my enjoyment from the whole show? Not me personally, not even close.

Having women perform on the show is probably doing more for the moral and empowerment of women of that country than we could possibly understand. And that can only be a good thing for those that like to think about the big issues.

My guess is Roman “breaks into” the chamber to cost brock, then KO uses that entry to cost Seth (although I originally thought KO would be the face if they feud)

Still sucks that Money in the bank doesn’t happen at mania anymore, because a Roman win over brock followed with a Seth cash in (again) would be an absolutely perfect mania main event - showing he’s one step ahead of Roman, given they are now more and more dropping the “cerebral“ word on Seth in his matches..

Would be awesome if he did a HBK come up through the bottom of the ring and spear Lesnar.

My guess is Roman “breaks into” the chamber to cost brock, then KO uses that entry to cost Seth (although I originally thought KO would be the face if they feud)

Still sucks that Money in the bank doesn’t happen at mania anymore, because a Roman win over brock followed with a Seth cash in (again) would be an absolutely perfect mania main event - showing he’s one step ahead of Roman, given they are now more and more dropping the “cerebral“ word on Seth in his matches..
I don't think KO is going. he doesn't usually

The Brock , Shin and Seth models look good.

For those that game let’s hope this is decent gameplay wise but will see.

okay seasonal viewer here, only at the this end of the calander towards WM but I think
Lesnar wins the Chamber, get the strap back off Lashley to take it into Wrestlemania to fight Reigns in A champion V champion match, Winner becomes Unified Champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

okay seasonal viewer here, only at the this end of the calander towards WM but I think
Lesnar wins the Chamber, get the strap back off Lashley to take it into Wrestlemania to fight Reigns in A champion V champion match, Winner becomes Unified Champion.
Sounds good and I'd like it but with two nights of WrestleMania to fill I doubt we're getting title v title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back