WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big E was WWE Champ about 35 days ago. Now he’s in a feud with Los Lotharios after the most low key brand switch in history.

Wow.
Why is RAW getting shafted so much? First Seth Rollins can go to Smackdown, get a title shot, win by DQ then disappear back to RAW, now Big E is traded there for free?

Why is RAW getting shafted so much? First Seth Rollins can go to Smackdown, get a title shot, win by DQ then disappear back to RAW, now Big E is traded there for free?
the losses might be lessened by more frequent appearances by Lesnar & Rousey in the build to WM, even though they're officially on the other brand

Got a feeling they will unify the belt at Mania and we won’t be having split brands anymore.

Makes sense now that they aren’t doing the house shows as frequent as they were pre covid and now just doing “super shows”

Saw the Ministry Taker will be DLC on the new 2K game got me thinking did anyone else rate that version of taker?

I think it’s the best version of the character and the most fun I had watching him and the Ministry.

I’ve never been a fan of the “face” version of Taker outside the entrance but I guess what you have that iconic entrance and the streak it always lent itself to being a favorite but to me when I think of a character called Undertaker I’m thinking a dark soul bad ass and the minsitry idea / group fit the character well.

Once he went dead man walking bikie taker that lost the appeal for me.

In saying that his 10 min entrance on the MCG for super show down was cool to witness in the flesh.

Big E was WWE Champ about 35 days ago. Now he’s in a feud with Los Lotharios after the most low key brand switch in history.

Wow.

With Xavier Woods injured, WWE needed Big E back with Kofi to keep the New Day gravy train flowing.

Merch and $$$ > Sensible storylines and competent booking

Saw the Ministry Taker will be DLC on the new 2K game got me thinking did anyone else rate that version of taker?

I think it’s the best version of the character and the most fun I had watching him and the Ministry.

I’ve never been a fan of the “face” version of Taker outside the entrance but I guess what you have that iconic entrance and the streak it always lent itself to being a favorite but to me when I think of a character called Undertaker I’m thinking a dark soul bad ass and the minsitry idea / group fit the character well.

Once he went dead man walking bikie taker that lost the appeal for me.

Deadman from '07 to '12 was the best Taker.
Back into the Deadman trenchcoat, staring holes into his opponents. Graduated to hoods and robes towards the end.
The time period begins with feuds against Edge and Batista, and ends with his classic HBK and HHH WM matches.

That time period for me entrenched the mystique.

In saying that his 10 min entrance on the MCG for super show down was cool to witness in the flesh.

I was fortunate to be near the front row. When Taker and HHH brawled through the crowd, they went right by me. I can still hear the thick thud when Taker punched HHH from only 1 foot beside me. The cameraman following them nearly tripped me with his cable.
Yes, you can see me on the PPV!

$1 billion revenue and $180m straight profit.

Both company records.

Solid increase in viewership of PLE’s since the move from WWE Network to Peacock in the US.

WWE isn’t going anywhere

Helps you Sack a lot Wrestlers

Deadman from '07 to '12 was the best Taker.
Back into the Deadman trenchcoat, staring holes into his opponents. Graduated to hoods and robes towards the end.
The time period begins with feuds against Edge and Batista, and ends with his classic HBK and HHH WM matches.

That time period for me entrenched the mystique.

I was fortunate to be near the front row. When Taker and HHH brawled through the crowd, they went right by me. I can still hear the thick thud when Taker punched HHH from only 1 foot beside me. The cameraman following them nearly tripped me with his cable.
Yes, you can see me on the PPV!
Gotta say I always liked the original debuting Undertaker. Before they gave him a really slick outfit. The crappy purple tie and gloves and zombiesque look always scared the shit out of me as a younger man. Paul Bearer was such a great creepy character as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say I always liked the original debuting Undertaker. Before they gave him a really slick outfit. The crappy purple tie and gloves and zombiesque look always scared the sh*t out of me as a younger man. Paul Bearer was such a great creepy character as well.
He didn’t wear purple until Summerslam 1994 with fake Undertaker. Having Paul Bearer was way better than Brother Love.

I still remember Goldberg v Lesnar from Survivor Series a few years back. One of the best conclusions to that event ever. I remember being in absolute shock watching it live. The build up to the match was as big fight feel as you can get. The match may have been 80 seconds long but told just as good a story as any half hour or hour match.

I still remember Goldberg v Lesnar from Survivor Series a few years back. One of the best conclusions to that event ever. I remember being in absolute shock watching it live. The build up to the match was as big fight feel as you can get. The match may have been 80 seconds long but told just as good a story as any half hour or hour match.
I mean I know I'll take a 5 minute Goldberg vs Lesnar match over a 30 minute Cole vs Gargano match.

That match and the mens survivor series match from that PPV are probably my hour of wrestling. Was all just perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back