WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of all the Shane OMac returns as it always leads to a feud with him losing and leaving.

Austin Theory could be a good feud and might just get him to the level of superstar he has it all, the selfie sh*t ain't going to get him to main event status.
doesn't deserve to be on a premium live event (not even the kick off show)

I don't think its right to say WWE cant make stars. This is still the same Vincent Kennedy McMahon that gave birth to the likes of The Rock, SCSA and co. They can make stars, but they choose not to.

Was it Vince McMahon who made the likes of The Rock, SCSA and the Undertaker stars though, or was it the guys themselves? I mean the original The Undertaker gimmick itself was pretty cringeworthy, but Mark Calloway made it work and made himself a massive star because of it.

Give me Riddle as WWE Champion, give me more Shane McMahon on my TV, hell bring my guy Goldberg back, is that really so much for a man to ask?
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Was it Vince McMahon who made the likes of The Rock, SCSA and the Undertaker stars though, or was it the guys themselves? I mean the original The Undertaker gimmick itself was pretty cringeworthy, but Mark Calloway made it work and made himself a massive star because of
Give me Riddle as WWE Champion, give me more Shane McMahon on my TV, hell bring my guy Goldberg back, is that really so much for a man to ask?
On your own with Goldberg mate. 🤮

Was it Vince McMahon who made the likes of The Rock, SCSA and the Undertaker stars though, or was it the guys themselves? I mean the original The Undertaker gimmick itself was pretty cringeworthy, but Mark Calloway made it work and made himself a massive star because of it.
Vince allowed them to be themselves though. Right now they have a script to follow and that's it. No freedom. Im sure if that freedom was given back to the wrestlers a lot would become stars. On the flipside of that you have those like Nikki ASH with absolute shit ideas that prove why not all wrestlers should have their own creative freedom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be honest, today I didn't read any spoilers, didn't read anything from Twitter and Reddit, and went into RAW completely blind, I enjoyed the show so much more without knowing anything or following along online.

Elimination Chamber match looks stacked, and I'd be cool with any of Lesnar, Lashley or Riddle winning the match. Really hope that Lynch vs Rousey isn't the route they go, Becky is already insufferable and unwatchable enough as it is, we don't need her beating Rousey again, if it ends up being the Mania match, Rousey better win.

Lynch vs Lita seems like a fun RTWM match though.

I'll be honest, today I didn't read any spoilers, didn't read anything from Twitter and Reddit, and went into RAW completely blind, I enjoyed the show so much more without knowing anything or following along online.

Elimination Chamber match looks stacked, and I'd be cool with any of Lesnar, Lashley or Riddle winning the match. Really hope that Lynch vs Rousey isn't the route they go, Becky is already insufferable and unwatchable enough as it is, we don't need her beating Rousey again, if it ends up being the Mania match, Rousey better win.

Lynch vs Lita seems like a fun RTWM match though.
that's the best way to follow the RAW the night after Rumble/WM.

Angle on his podcast teased that he's coming back to WWE tv soon, if true I'm happy with whatever role he takes because I'm a massive Angle mark. Can see him managing Gable Stevenson or taking over Regals NXT role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back