WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely WWE aren't burning any bridges with TNA (as much as WWE doesn't need TNA) after they let their champ appear at the Rumble. There is a relationship building here that will be very beneficial to both companies that I doubt they'd want to wreck.

Surely WWE aren't burning any bridges with TNA (as much as WWE doesn't need TNA) after they let their champ appear at the Rumble. There is a relationship building here that will be very beneficial to both companies that I doubt they'd want to wreck.
Would love more cross overs even have some WWE talent appear on TNA.

If there is one area the WWE can open doors is to do more cross overs with other promotions

I get they're trying to build up the WHC, but Cody instantly saying he'll think about it takes away a bit from the 'not flinching'. I know they want to build some week to week suspense, but I think it's one of those scenarios where just having him call out Roman suits the story better.

Either way it was a fantastic promo from both men. It’s seriously got me thinking are they going to go that way, after what I thought was a fait accompli.

So many questions… Is it possible they’ve called an audible in the days since the Rumble? Maybe they’ve got a commitment from Rock? Maybe the Punk injury has thrown a massive curve ball where plans have changed…

Is it possible Punk might be ok for WM and it’s a swerve? He never mentioned surgery in that great promo. He has a good feud going with McIntyre now and they might have wanted to make him earn the main event over the course of a year…

Although it’s most likely to go the way we all predict, it’s good to have a slight element of unpredictably now.

So many options for once.

This year alone we could end up getting

Rock v Reigns
Reigns v Cody
Punk v Cody
Punk v Seth
Drew v Seth

Gunther getting into the title scene

Then there is Priest with his case

Then below that you have Owens, Sammi, Jey, LA Knight , Randy and Finn slotting into high level feuds.

Also the up and coming Bronn

GFClryi-Wo-AATAJ2-format-jpg-name-900x900.jpg

nice try Boozer. no better than anyone else with wrestling news. (also said MJF and Sasha Banks in the Rumble)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the talk of Roman going 2 nights in a row why not Cody 2 nights in a row

Seth vs Cody - Cody wins
Roman vs Cody - Cody wins (Rock assist)

RAW next night starts with Cody carrying 3 titles. Priest cashes in, pins Cody, grabs the RAW title and walks off

Would be absolutely epic

Don't think there is that much complaining. McAfee and his style has and always will be polarising. I usually hate him some times as much as I like him at other times also.

I find a lot of the hate interesting. As stated previously I love him. Such a high energy, he makes the boring bits fun. He’s unfiltered and seems more like a fan like us rather than a traditional colour commentator.

I get he’s over top at times but I love that in wrestling

I find a lot of the hate interesting. As stated previously I love him. Such a high energy, he makes the boring bits fun. He’s unfiltered and seems more like a fan like us rather than a traditional colour commentator.

I get he’s over top at times but I love that in wrestling
People dont like him because of his political views. He only got the hate when he aligned with Rodgers mostly. Nothing more or nothing less

McAfee hasnt changed one bit since day dot. He is what he is. If your opinions changed on him, its for other reasons then his performances

Short of somehow convincing Roman to appear and defend, or pulling off a miracle and getting the Rock out, the only way to avoid Chamber turning into a glorified house show (where they push the whole "featuring the Aussie talent" in unrealistic positions), would be to bite the bullet and vacate Seth's title.

With no chance of Brock appearing, Gunther not allowed out, a vacated title is the only get out of jail for them, where you could put guys such as Drew, Cody (to "unify the belts'), priest, balor, sami, and a wildcard (Waller or Solo)

You'd genuinely have no idea who is going to win.

But my gut feel is that they will talk it up but end up putting on an inconsiqunetial, feel good house show.
Will be a disappointing meaningless event imo

(edit: my fear is that they make the "big feature" a washed up taker coming out for 15mins, choke slamming some jobber, and walking back out)

MY EC BOOKING

Waller and Theory v New Day - Waller and Theory WIN

Bronson v The Miz - Bronson WIN

Kabuki Warriors v Bazler & Stark TAG TITLES - Kabuki Warriors RETAIN

Priest & Balor v Solo and Jimmy Uso v Rey and Carlito v Gable & Otis FATAL 4-WAY for TAG TITLES - multiple levels of distraction and interference from Jey Uso, Dirty Dom, Maxxine Dupri etc. see JUDGEMENT DAY RETAIN

Logan Paul v Kevin Owens US TITLE - Owen WINS

EC #1 contenders match women (Indi Hartwell, Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega, Natalya) - BECKY WINS

EC #1 contenders match men (Karrion Kross, Lashley, LA Knight, Randy Orton, Jey Uso, Drew McIntyre) - Jimmy and Solo interfere when Jey has it won allowing Drew to WIN

Rhea v Nia Jax MAIN EVENT - Mami RETAINS

Not a fan of them just putting Waller in some shit makeshift tag match just to feature him

I’d rather him do the Grayson Waller effect abd have punk on

Chamber matches will still be good
Not sure how but you’d assume we get a moment between jimmy and jey to start the mania set up
Maybe knight vs styles
Probably something with Bayley and another member of dmg control
Probably lashley vs kross

There’s still lots of good options

Not a fan of them just putting Waller in some s**t makeshift tag match just to feature him

I’d rather him do the Grayson Waller effect abd have punk on

Chamber matches will still be good
Not sure how but you’d assume we get a moment between jimmy and jey to start the mania set up
Maybe knight vs styles
Probably something with Bayley and another member of dmg control
Probably lashley vs kross

There’s still lots of good options
Don't think Punk will be there after tearing his tricep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back