WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to watch SD on Saturday (if I watch it... I rarely do.)

I kind of expected that they'd have to set up something big for EC immediately given the Punk promo that opened the show. Given they've lost both Punk and Rollins now, I tend to think they should/will use some contract flexibility to get Reigns out here. You can't serve up a 2nd rate show in a new market where the government have paid you a shit ton 6 weeks before WM. They're going to have to pull a lever.

It'll be interesting to watch SD on Saturday (if I watch it... I rarely do.)

I kind of expected that they'd have to set up something big for EC immediately given the Punk promo that opened the show. Given they've lost both Punk and Rollins now, I tend to think they should/will use some contract flexibility to get Reigns out here. You can't serve up a 2nd rate show in a new market where the government have paid you a s**t ton 6 weeks before WM. They're going to have to pull a lever.
WWE pulling the lever too
19163-Dancing-WWE_Network-animated_macro-autoplay_gif-gif-logo-r-truth-smiling-wwe.gif

Not a fan of them just putting Waller in some s**t makeshift tag match just to feature him

I’d rather him do the Grayson Waller effect abd have punk on

Chamber matches will still be good
Not sure how but you’d assume we get a moment between jimmy and jey to start the mania set up
Maybe knight vs styles
Probably something with Bayley and another member of dmg control
Probably lashley vs kross

There’s still lots of good options
I'd rather Grayson waller not be on.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

People dont like him because of his political views. He only got the hate when he aligned with Rodgers mostly. Nothing more or nothing less

McAfee hasnt changed one bit since day dot. He is what he is. If your opinions changed on him, its for other reasons then his performances
I just find him annoying. Have no idea what his political views are not do I care

My Predicted card

Mens Chamber (#1 Contender Spot)
Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, Drew McIntyre, Nakamura, Bronson, Balor

Womens Chamber (#1 Contender Spot)
Becky, Liv, Natalya, Bianca, Jade Cargill, Indi Hartwell

Us TItle (No DQ Match)
Logan Paul vs Kevin Ownes

Bron Breakker vs Dominick Mysterio

Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton Vs Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa w/Paul Heyman

LA Knight Vs AJ Styles

Womens Title
Rhea Ripley Vs Nia Jax

Grayson Waller Experince segment - Undertaker or someother legend

Lacking star power so I think they have to throw Cody into a match, not sure where he fits so was best I could think of. Do wonder because of all the outs if they will consider adding Roman to get some more star power, put him against Orton and Rhodes can fight Solo.

Last edited:
My Predicted card

Us TItle (No DQ Match)
Logan Paul vs Logan Paul

LA Knight Vs AJ Styles

Womens Title
Rhea Ripley Vs Nia Jax

Lacking star power so I think they have to throw Cody into a match, not sure where he fits so was best I could think of. Do wonder because of all the outs if they will consider adding Roman to get some more star power, put him against Orton and Rhodes can fight Solo.
For the Grayson Waller Experience they could have an Australian celebrity as guest some one like Hugh Jackman or Chris Hemsworth how funny would it be if one of them drops Waller lols

For the Grayson Waller Experience they could have an Australian celebrity as guest some one like Hugh Jackman or Chris Hemsworth how funny would it be if one of them drops Waller lols

Back the truck up for Travis Kelce! Taylor has a gig in Sydney that night, but if the Chiefs win the Superbowl, it's gotta be a chance doesn't it? Waller has already called out Swift/Kelce, Kelce will have just begun his off season, and Swift will be in Australia.

It won't land as well in Perth as it would in Kansas City, or Vegas, or LA, but it'd still go over like gangbusters I think!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back the truck up for Travis Kelce! Taylor has a gig in Sydney that night, but if the Chiefs win the Superbowl, it's gotta be a chance doesn't it? Waller has already called out Swift/Kelce, Kelce will have just begun his off season, and Swift will be in Australia.

It won't land as well in Perth as it would in Kansas City, or Vegas, or LA, but it'd still go over like gangbusters I think!

Do you think it's possible to get a refund? This show is shaping up like a disaster

So apparently Corey Graves is gonna call the action on Smackdown, with Barrett doing colour?
Can't see it working. Must make the others feel good that they didn't even get a look in.

My Predicted card

Us TItle (No DQ Match)
Logan Paul vs Logan Paul

LA Knight Vs AJ Styles

Womens Title
Rhea Ripley Vs Nia Jax

Do you think Logan Paul will beat Logan Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back