WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might end the brand split, however the only reason they are throwing thr wrestlers from show to show is because of the cuts they have made recently.

Its their own doing.

Reigns has literally no one to fued with on smackdown, so they bring across a Raw wrestler. Reigns gets covid, and they have no one to work with lesnar, so they switch him across. Its hard to keep up.

If they end the brand split, you wont see the same wrestlers on raw and smackdown ever week anyway. Maybe a couple of big names, like Lynch and Reigns, will be on most nights, but apart from that i dont like the chances of it going back to the way it was.
Ending the brand split would be perfect, instead of seeing the Profits vs Mysterios on Raw every second week and Sheamus vs Ricochet for the millionth time....

FJ6kkxlWUAQSWBd

8 Spots left ... Assume there will be 1 or 2 surprises surely Cesaro, Nakamura/Booges and Ricochet enter from SD go home show, if Drew is fit surprise return?

Haha bit behind, but why in the blue hell is an official weigh in required!?
Presumably there's either a min or max weight cutoff - otherwise, why??

Edit: well Brock at least agrees, despite Graves wanting him to get naked haha

because it hasn't been overdone like the contract signings.

I'm expecting Jeff Jarrett
Wasn’t he only in it a couple of years back when Elias started at 1.

Now Elias there is a name that’s been gone a while , his only good stuff was the guitar aspect and they will likely take it away... wouldn’t surprise to see him back.

Hope LA Knight gets a gig.

Did enjoy Carlito last year maybe Chris Masters this year?

For once I think I’m actually much more looking forward to the two world title matches rather than the Rumble match itself.

I honestly don’t know who comes out of the Lesnar v Lashley match the winner. Expecting some shenanigans there.

Can’t see Reigns dropping the strap but it’s certainly a match I’m eagerly looking forward to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE just uploaded the 2015 Royal Rumble on YT, we eating good tonight with that comment section.

Over the years 2015 had slowly become one of my favourite Rumbles because people still go on with their fake outrage about it. Bryan should never have been considered, Reigns was the right choice, enough said.

WWE just uploaded the 2015 Royal Rumble on YT, we eating good tonight with that comment section.

Over the years 2015 had slowly become one of my favourite Rumbles because people still go on with their fake outrage about it.

'Fake' outrage? It got booed out of the building and slaughtered online for good reason. The Rumble and Roman's win was a contrived bunch of horse shit. And why in the world should the at the time most wildly popular and over baby face not be considered?

Last edited:
'Fake' outrage? It got booed out of the building and slaughtered online for good reason. The Rumble and Roman's win was a contrived bunch of horse sh*t. And why in the world should the at the time most wildly popular and over baby face the WWE have not be considered?
I was saying “Boo-lieve that” o_O

there's a few Network related shows on Fox Sports/Kayo tonight/over the next couple of days:
WWE's Ultimate Royal Rumble
WWE Countdown: Royal Rumble moments
WWE Marquee Matches: Royal Rumble 2008
WWE The Day of: Royal Rumble 2021
WWE Royal Rumble Vodcast
WWE Table for 3: Alexa, Trish and Lita

The Rumbles that stand out. 1992 with Flair’s epic showing and to a lesser extent Daveyboy Smith. Major highlight Hogan being eliminated 😂. Think it 2004 Chris Benoit winning from number 1. 2007 with the mini match between Micheals and the Undertaker. Batista and John Cena draw. The Lex Luger and Bret Hart draw. Punk’s sermon from the mount. Stone cold checking his watch and John Cena‘s come back in 2008

not so memorable Hogan winning back to back 🤢🤮. Batista winning in 2013. Yokozuna winning in 1993, HHH winning in 2015, 1999 Vince McMahon winning. The worst was 2014 with Roman, that led to 3 of the worst and underwhelming wrestlemania main events in history

The Rumbles that stand out. 1992 with Flair’s epic showing and to a lesser extent Daveyboy Smith. Major highlight Hogan being eliminated 😂. Think it 2004 Chris Benoit winning from number 1. 2007 with the mini match between Micheals and the Undertaker. Batista and John Cena draw. The Lex Luger and Bret Hart draw. Punk’s sermon from the mount. Stone cold checking his watch and John Cena‘s come back in 2008

not so memorable Hogan winning back to back 🤢🤮. Batista winning in 2013. Yokozuna winning in 1993, HHH winning in 2015, 1999 Vince McMahon winning. The worst was 2014 with Roman, that led to 3 of the worst and underwhelming wrestlemania main events in history
your timelines are off by 1 year

Batista won 2014, which gave us Daniel Bryan winning at WM 30.
Roman won 2015
HHH won 2016.

your timelines are off by 1 year

Batista won 2014, which gave us Daniel Bryan winning at WM 30.
Roman won 2015
HHH won 2016.

Tend to agree with all of these opinions. 1992 was epic.

I quite liked 2020 with Brock's early dominance. Good spots with Keith Lee/Braun, the New Day with Rey, and of course Drew. The Shelton "reunion" was well done and fit into Brock's persona.
Edge's return was also huge (even though I'm not a huge fan). AJ's injury was the low point. Tipping Edge felt horrible about that (freak fall, not his fault).
Drew eliminating Roman was the result we all needed as well.

1990 was peak Golden Era. Loved this match. Hogan had to win of course,
Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior clashed for the first time in the ring. This was enormous at the time - the two most over wrestlers at the time, and at a time when faces very rarely faced one another, leading up to the main event at WM6.
We had Andre, Dusty, Piper, Savage, DiBiase, Rude, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Rockers, Mr.Perfect, Dino, Earthquake and others in this one.
Interestingly, this was Tony Schiavone's last PPV with WWF. Jack Tunney was still president!

Tend to agree with all of these opinions. 1992 was epic.

I quite liked 2020 with Brock's early dominance. Good spots with Keith Lee/Braun, the New Day with Rey, and of course Drew. The Shelton "reunion" was well done and fit into Brock's persona.
Edge's return was also huge (even though I'm not a huge fan). AJ's injury was the low point. Tipping Edge felt horrible about that (freak fall, not his fault).
Drew eliminating Roman was the result we all needed as well.

1990 was peak Golden Era. Loved this match. Hogan had to win of course,
Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior clashed for the first time in the ring. This was enormous at the time - the two most over wrestlers at the time, and at a time when faces very rarely faced one another, leading up to the main event at WM6.
We had Andre, Dusty, Piper, Savage, DiBiase, Rude, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Rockers, Mr.Perfect, Dino, Earthquake and others in this one.
Interestingly, this was Tony Schiavone's last PPV with WWF. Jack Tunney was still president!

I forgot about the stand off between Warrior and Hogan, I was so hoping for Perfect to win though 🤣

1990 was good in that regard just for that moment. 2020 was also quite good, as it was quite good and pleasing to see a new star arrive. 2018 with Shinsake winning would have been epic, if he could have kept his momentum going. The most disappointing thing for me was his matches with AJ. After their matches in NJPW, which was off the charts, their matches in WWE have been very disappointing.

I think it was 88 when Demolition Drew #1 and 2. Seeing Ax and Smash go at it was quite good As well. Think that was the year, Big John Studd won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back