WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how much does Disney subscription currently cost in comparison to WWE Network? roughly same?

Disney is less. However, they do have premium events on offer. My fear is that they'll get the service but charge $$$ for PPV

it's just a terminology change (Vince and his phrases). still part of network sub.

Right. Premium events on Disney + involve paying additional fees to watch new release (still at cinema) movies, etc.

That's my fear with a WWE Network on Disney + deal here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the results themselves but the execution was piss poor.

Lesnar and Rousey were the right choices to win the Rumble, no question but they could have gone about it much better. Reigns and Lashley being champions is good, the other matches I didn't care about.

All this PPV proved to me is that once Lesnar and Reigns are gone so am I, nobody else in the wrestling world worth watching.

Happy with the results themselves but the execution was piss poor.

Lesnar and Rousey were the right choices to win the Rumble, no question but they could have gone about it much better. Reigns and Lashley being champions is good, the other matches I didn't care about.

All this PPV proved to me is that once Lesnar and Reigns are gone so am I, nobody else in the wrestling world worth watching.

You talking WWE or wrestling in general? Give Impact a shot - it's much better programming than what we saw today.

You talking WWE or wrestling in general? Give Impact a shot - it's much better programming than what we saw today.
Just pro wrestling in general, WWE puts on crap TV, AEW puts on crap TV, I haven't watched Impact in a while so I'd be open to giving it a shot.

Just pro wrestling in general, WWE puts on crap TV, AEW puts on crap TV, I haven't watched Impact in a while so I'd be open to giving it a shot
Impact has been really good for a while, but in particular the past month has been fantastic. You can subscribe via YouTube on their minimum plan for a dollar to get the weekly shows so little risk in subscribing. I'd start from the show from a few weeks back.

Yeah this Rumble was average.

Rollins and Roman was awesome, I just love the mind games from Seth he has really stepped it up the last 3 months and Roman really did a good job at selling it.

Becky vs Doudrop meh

Brock vs Lashley was decent hard not to be just waiting for the Roman interference, once it was done, it was done very well, wouldn't expect anything less from Heyman.

Edge/Beth vs Miz/Marayse meh ok match for what it was, would have preferred both men in the Rumble.

Women's Rumble

Geez they really just job out all the returning legends, I understand it but geez show them a tiny bit of respect then again it's a pay day.

Rousey return was great logical winner if she is back prefer a full timer to win.

Banks went to early should have been a final 4 and I would have love to see her win it.

Absolutely pissed myself when Nicky ASH jumped Molly Holly.

Mens Rumble

AJ starting was awesome it was a great start and went down hill quick.

AJ they really could have got over being in the final couple especially over people like Shane OMac and Bad Bunny..

Lesnar winning was right but what a shit way to get to that position, wish we saw him destroy someone backstage or something anything, build it up, he came in like nothing had happened earlier in the night.

No Balor and others, I would hate to see what some full timers think.

Overall the right winners just an average show.

Last edited:
Brock winning made sense, RAW have the better roster for the elimnation chamber for the number 1 contender. Seeing alot of crying online but at the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered who won , there'd still be people crying about the winner.

I'm not even mad with Shane or Bad Bunny (had a solid showing to be fair) being there, had Brock elimnated a Cesaro or Balor it would've been more crying about burying them or some shit.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was a solid event outside of some weird booking and storytelling in the Rumble match.

I really miss all the backstage shenanigans too. Picking the numbers etc. Could have had Brock throwing a hissy in the locker room
that's on the "Coliseum video" exclusive version :p

Brock winning made sense, RAW have the better roster for the elimnation chamber for the number 1 contender. Seeing alot of crying online but at the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered who won , there'd still be people crying about the winner.

I'm not even mad with Shane or Bad Bunny (had a solid showing to be fair) being there, had Brock elimnated a Cesaro or Balor it would've been more crying about burying them or some sh*t.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Without a doubt they’d be crying regardless of what happened tonight. It’s just how wrestling is these days. Some will never be impressed. Even if they get their 5 star flip and flops.

But in regards to actual Rumble match itself, I’m finding myself agree with a lot of the criticisms, outside of the actual winner, which was the right call. I just wouldn’t have had Brock pay any attention to the Mania sign, or even seem happy. Id have preferred him absolutely pissed and froffing. Even grab a mic and tell Reigns and Heyman he’s coming for em now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back