WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could just stretch out Cody getting interrupted every time they try and get an answer out of his WM decision, Roman beats Rock, Cody’s music hits and chooses the match then. Boom wins ends Roman win win for everyone 😂

Just watched some of the segments of today's show and feels like they have no idea again and are leaving the door open on Cody/Roman still......how likely is a triple threat? Rock's ego can't be liking the reactions that have happened. That youtube vid has almost 700,000 dislikes now and fans are disliking every other video en mass as well as shitting on him at live events...I can't imagine how bad Roman and him are going to cop it from 70k at Mania.

Just watched some of the segments of today's show and feels like they have no idea again and are leaving the door open on Cody/Roman still......how likely is a triple threat? Rock's ego can't be liking the reactions that have happened. That youtube vid has almost 700,000 dislikes now and fans are disliking every other video en mass as well as shitting on him at live events...I can't imagine how bad Roman and him are going to cop it from 70k at Mania.
Rock will get booed at mania 100% this would be going through his head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rock will get booed at mania 100% this would be going through his head

To pivot off topic a bit I think this is the one thing that gives me pause on whether he'll run for president eventually (I believe he will) He'd have to contend with the fact that half of the country will turn on him.

What does Nia exactly do in a match besides throwing her weight around and risking injuring some one?

Has no in ring skills and just walks around why is she even back i don't get it

She's there as a monster heel to be fed to the champ and crush the rest. Her whole deal is just being a lot bigger than the other women.

Not even the men have a monster heel at the moment. Omos is doing god knows what and lost every match he was in and Braun won't be back for a while. The closest thing they have is Ivar or Bronson but nobody gives a shit about them. A Mark Henry hall of pain heel run might suit them.

Remember Stomping Grounds in 2019? The lineup seemed all over the place, like a dog's breakfast, but it actually turned out to be a great event. It feels like we're in for a similar situation with Elimination Chamber 2024 in Perth.

Here's the predicted lineup from what I've seen thus far.

Elimination Chamber Women's Number 1 Contender
Elimination Chamber US Championship
Drew McIntyre Vs Cody Rhodes
Judgement Day Vs DIY or Bate and Dunne
The Rock Segment.
Possibly one to two more matches aswell that I didn't include

I have a feeling that Gunther may have sorted out his visa issues early and they haven't said anything, Gunther vs Jey Uso would be cool to see.

Also if they want to load up the US Championship match you put Styles, Knight and Orton in there.

Have Knight and Paul as the final two to set up their WrestleMania feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back