WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing a lot of people in the IWC eat crow about Priest has been amazing to see, he's been doing amazing work for a while now, his title run was great in my opinion, and he's now on the road to becoming a white hot mega over babyface.
That call a while back from someone about his career being dead after losing to Bad Bunny aged extremely well.

Loved the Wyatt thing . I’m just not sure why it’s gable they’re feeding to them . He was so hot as a heel and just starting this creed brothers thing .. they all came out looking good though was a great ending to the show
perhaps because he can take the loss without it defining him down?

Loved the Wyatt thing . I’m just not sure why it’s gable they’re feeding to them . He was so hot as a heel and just starting this creed brothers thing .. they all came out looking good though was a great ending to the show

Yeah Gable was drawing the most heat on the show after maybe Dom and now he's eating pins from the Wyatts, strange decision when they could have had the other 2 take them. He's being made to look like a bitch every week now and it could really kill his momentum.

Holly hell Bronson Reed highlight of the night the crowd was going wild for him. Dont stuff this up WWE make Reed go on an awesome heel run make him go after Bron Breaker for the IC title.

I'm absolutely here for a Bronson Reed hall of pain type run. The grumpier monster the better.

That Raw…

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back