WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week on RAW:
Zelina Vega vs Ivy Nile
1729571658657.png
Gadh6_rXoAAmjDm

If Dom wins he'll be put in a No.1 contenders match for the World Title.
1729572202991.png

I think it's such an interesting and unique - but super difficult to pull off - plot technique if you're going to have the Wyatt Sicks be a babyface group that targets anyone who turns on "family"/"a brother", especially if it gets to the point that they have to be a consideration in someone's decision making. That's really different I think. Maybe you try and befriend them beforehand, maybe you try and take them out beforehand, maybe you have to do the "reverse Miz" and build your army before you turn on your brother - all these unique things you can do, including doing some of them before you even make it super obvious that this is the motivation.

Hard to do dominant babyface factions, but if they have a strong and defined motivation, I could see it working.

AEW to follow her partner in Ricochet is another possibility.

FWIW Ricochet has already tweeted she isn't signing with AEW.

It's crazy she chose to leave now, probably had the best job security of anyone in the company and was considered an integral part of programming.

Also, Jey losing his title. Balance is again restored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it because he doesn’t do 5000 super kicks and monkey flip matches?

I mean he could have been given some W’s instead of Ls but his character work , primos and vignettes have been as good as any.

Off the top of my head majority of those he’s had run ins with like Roman on his return, Rey, Drew, AJ Styles, the Pride and now Miz and New Day have all lost something or turned.

He’s not built like a Cena or Hogan running through everyone but he’s like that Million Dollar Man style here who corrupts people ( Different ways obviously) he is almost always going to come out on the wrong end result wise of feuds but I think he’s playing this role and character extremely well.

Is it because he doesn’t do 5000 super kicks and monkey flip matches?

I mean he could have been given some W’s instead of Ls but his character work , primos and vignettes have been as good as any.

Off the top of my head majority of those he’s had run ins with like Roman on his return, Rey, Drew, AJ Styles, the Pride and now Miz and New Day have all lost something or turned.

He’s not built like a Cena or Hogan running through everyone but he’s like that Million Dollar Man style here who corrupts people ( Different ways obviously) he is almost always going to come out on the wrong end result wise of feuds but I think he’s playing this role and character extremely well.

He's just boring, there is nothing compelling or entertaining about him. He would be better off if he had a manager to get heat for him as yet there is little evidence Scarlett can do that for him.

The Million Dollar Man could illicit a reaction and was a compelling promo Kross cannot.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back